(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
     Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The following is written in Biro on white line paper in a hand that is legible. The white envelope has the name of the recipient and the return address (Given A question was asked I assume a return address was given so it could be answered)

Dear Mr. Dacian

Our family currently lacks representation in this city. I have called a meeting to resolve this on the 2nd of may if you find yourself present in the city reach out to me for the details, your attendance would be most welcome.

Your letter is one I welcome and wish you luck in your endeavour, your letter has been passed to the one who might wish your services, for her approval.

Yours Sincerncerly

Verity Carmen of clan Daeva
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
     Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

About a night later another letter is sent.

Dear Mr. Dacian.

The prince is currently to busy to see you and per current degree it was required I got to her first.

So I would recommend you reach out to the Seneschal, or await the results of the clan meeting at which time someone should be able to facilitate your request.

Yours Sincerncerly

Verity Carmen of Clan Daeva

Seryna
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Dear Ms. Carmen,
    I do not wish to be a bother to the Alder Prince. I shall await the results of the Clan Meeting and do hope to be contacted.
    fare well,
    Luke Dacian of Clan Daeva

Closed Thread