(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Hi Gabriel

Unexpected one for you.

Had letter from an out of town cousin (A photo of the letter is attached). As I none one currently represents my family this needs to be passed and all of my information goes through you.

I also wish it to be known I have called a meet of my cousins in the city to resolve the issue of representation on the 2nd of May.

Keep well.
    Verity

the attached photo shows the following letter spread out and weighted down at the corners to stop it from folding in on itself:

Ms. Carmen,
    I do hope that this finds you well. I am Luke Dacian, a cultivator of collections and appraiser of rareties. I reside in Phoenix, AZ. I have been contemplating a visit to the domain of Alder Alessandra Antinori to see if it would appreciate someone with my skills.
    In making my inquiries, I have found only a Ms. Clarke of note from our Clan. If I may inquire, are you a representative of our Clan in Sacramento?
    If not, I shall make my appeal for a visit to Seneschal Hazelton. Is there anything I should be aware of?

Good eve,
    Luke Dacian, of the line Daeva, Unaligned, Appraiser of Antiques
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

After about ten minutes, a reply from Gabriel is sent,

'Currently, there is a full schedule. Should it change, and the proper protocols are met, the appropriate information will be passed along.'
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Closed Thread