(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I enjoy the way the falling snow absorbs all the sound around you. You are in your own world, with your own thoughts, and you either love it, or hate it. But the way you say it is quite beautiful.” Words were never her strong suit; she wasn’t someone who could make words pretty.
    Nodding briefly, “It’s always good to have money on hand. You never know when technology will go down.” Plus, she’s always enjoyed cold, hard cash.

Gabriel appears with an envelope and hands it to Ale who quickly counts it in the envelope before handing it to Mason, “Feel free to count it if you like.” Gabriel also hands over a bag, red and black, with the mentioned bottle of wine from earlier. He had made it to the wine cellar to retrieve it. If he does count the money, he will find a considerable tip included.

Smirking, “It’s an artfully and skillfully crafted piece, it deserves to be somewhere it can be seen. I currently don’t have my piano in here, it’s in the lounge, so it will make a wonderful focal point.” There was a laugh at the humor, “Especially in an Italian restaurant.” Trying to build on it, not knowing if it would be successful or not. Stepping back, far enough to not be included in said picture, “You can go ahead and take a picture of it.” That way he didn’t misunderstood her wanting to be included in said picture.

“Does it? Then I’ll have to make sure to send you an invite when it happens. I have some pieces I would enjoy hearing your take on.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Your own world.’’ He is still for a moment. "Yes, that is exactly what it feels like.’’ Something as seemingly simple as the weather can dramatically alter the feeling of a place. I wonder what that does to its resonance? "Well put.’’ It’s better than credit but still not the best way. "Certainly it is better to know what you have rather than rely on machines and accounts that others can access if they wish.’’ Stealing physically, required theft. Which would go poorly for an intruder.

No briefcase then. If he is disappointed, he does not let it show choosing to instead to smile gratefully as he accepts the envelope. He might not know the amount by the weight but chooses not to count. Not in front of her anyway. Unless its all ones it should meet my purposes regardless. "It would hardly be right of me to say you are a woman with an ethical code, only to display a lack of trust in you moments later.’’ Be a return of the trust she put in him to produce something or just good manners. The bottle gets more of a reaction, happy surprise. "That’s very kind of you. I’ll make sure to enjoy it.’’ Already thinking of what in his kitchen would pair well with the vintage.

Well, I can’t argue with that logic, a victim of my own success it would seem. Let’s just hope Seers don’t eat here frequently. "In that case when moving it my only suggestion would be to disassemble in case any of the chimes knock around and chip or crack.’’ It was why so many boxes had been needed.

Pulling out his phone. "Thank you, I have a …’’ Who is Sarah to me? "An acquittance.’’ True enough. "That asked if she could see it.’’ Taking picture, making sure not to get Sofia in the shot, he knows what moving away means and not everyone is big pictures, himself for one.

I’m not art critic but I can say what I like about them and hope that’s enough. "That would be amazing, thank you I look forward to it.’’ The relationship between art and truth, components becoming form it is interesting
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Don’t get me wrong, I have accountants to handle most of my investments and make sure each is still working for me. But I prefer to have cash on hand at all times.” And if someone was stupid enough to touch her accounts or money, well, people vanish all the time.

Laughing, “I wouldn’t fault you for it, we are human after all, nor would I be offended.” In her line of work, ethics didn’t matter. She had them, but only when they suited her. He would though, find that they were not ones, but crisp new bills. “Please let me know how you enjoy it. It’s not one I often offer on the menu, and would welcome a critique of the flavor.” It just hadn’t sold well, and maybe that was because she wasn’t sure what to pair it with.

“I’ll be overseeing the movement, and carefully removing each piece beforehand. Thanks for the heads up.” She hadn’t intended to move it all assembled. That just screamed bad idea to her.

“Wonderful! It should make for an intriguing evening, and a good place to make connections as well.” In case he needed them. But it sounded like he liked to fly below the radar so to speak.

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

He looks around again. ''Well they seem to be very good at their jobs.'' Maintaining all of this can't come cheap. ''But yes something about knowing what you have, being able to see it. I do find that preferable.'' A statement that sends him into a moment of contemplation.

To her laugh he chuckles along. ''Even so I will take you at your word.'' A gentle, warm smile remains. ''I shall do. I'm rather looking forward to it. There's a few dishes I can think of, that I haven't cooked before. I think I'll spread it out over those.'' And pass the results on.

He nods glad the appropriate care would be taken. She seems to care for her art so I didn't foresee any issues, but with something unusual like this better safe then sorry.

Smiling again. ''Indeed it shall.'' However. ''But with our business for tonight concluded I must excuse myself time moves ever on.'' Until I understand how to make not anyway. ''Thank you for you hospitality, your patronage and once again for the opportunity.'' Collecting his jacket over one arm he uses the excuse his hands are full with wine and money to not offer a handshake. ''I hope you fully recover soon.''

Thank you very much for the scene I had a lot of fun but it seems 30 days is soon upon us.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A hint of a smirk, “Only the best.” She expected nothing less from those on her payroll.

“Yes, the night is getting late and I still have paperwork to do. Seems it is never ending.” Humor in her voice, because, well, it was true. A legit business meant legit paperwork and it was a nightmare.

“Again, I cannot thank you enough for the superb craftsmanship you put into the piece. I hope you’ll be able to make it to the art show, I’ll make sure and reach out to fill you in on when.” Then a nod to Gabriel who walks over, ready to see Mason out.

Thank you for such a wonderful scene! I greatly enjoyed it!

8. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread