THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Liam delivers a letter that is wax sealed in emerald wax, the image of a quill pen writing onto parchment to Verity Carmen . The letter reads as follows.

Ms. Carmen,
    I am glad that your business with 'C.J.' worked as you planned. I did not bring my main phone with me that evening and am only now able to properly respond to you. The matter was brought to her Grace, the Alder Prince Alessandra's attention, and the Alder Prince's will was done.
    I do wish to say that I am working on something quite time consuming. I shall have to miss the gathering this evening at Elysium.
    I do wish you the best as you continue your endeavors.

May you be well until we meet again.

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu and Lady Notary of the First Estate
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

This having happened before verity is a little more prepared this time and waylays Liam only so long to write a brief reply with a paper and pen she had on her person rather then needing to find.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Seneschal Hazleton

Good to know you are safe and well.

I was happy to be of help. Sounds like everything went to plan, good.

Best of luck with your project.

Keep well, and see you soon.

Yours Sincerncerly

Verity
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

3. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread