THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Liam looks for Albert Baker and hand delivers a wax sealed letter.

Priscus Baker,

I have reached out to you twice in January. I have heard talk that you have information that you have not shared with Court Officials. I would ask you to a meeting to discuss the matter, yet I have not heard you utter more than fifteen words this past month.

What have you been doing? What do you know of the criminals who came here in pursuit of you? Where have you been looking for the aforementioned criminals? There is a Blood Hunt that is ongoing. I expect information from you within the next seven days.

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu, Lady Notary of the First Estate
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Lady Seneschal,

I unfortunately have not achieved much progress in the hunt, thus there wasn't applicable reason for a report and unfortunately still isn't. I refute the notion of withholding information relevant to the Blood Hunt. A meeting can be scheduled if it is your will, but as I wrote, I can't serve with satisfactory answers at the moment.

Dr. Albert Baker
    Priscus

Closed Thread