(Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"Yes being quick, is also good, especially with those of our body frame. If they cannot catch you, they cannot hit you. That is why Sonnie is so dangerous. That and her agility, the fact that she can jump and climb probably as fast as she can run makes her a unique fighter." Vincent was sure that he made his point about speed.

"Being able to dodge at reaction speed is enough Kray, as big as you are I am surprised by your speed, but going all out is usually not worth the endurance hit. And could honestly be used against you."
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

2. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“A little of both actually. I have Contracts that can render a threat useless, unable to attack me. Then there is the ability simply bend their mind to want to protect me, not hurt me.” They were simple things to her; she had just never had to use them in the way they were intended. She had always had Sonnie, Circe and even Rhodes beside her. “I’ve just not been in a situation by myself where they would be needed.” It was always on someone else to get her out safe. And she didn’t like that.

“I hope you’re able to see her skills someday.”
    And her, his.

Nodding in agreement, “The last fight I was in, Sonnie was able to climb and run circles around him. While I on the other hand nearly lost my arm and had to hide and heal her from a safe location. In my mind, that’s not ok. I should have been able to do more to help. So while I can’t move like she can, I was able to see how she moved and kept the guy on his toes. I don’t know if I’m trying to mesh it together, just see what is effective in a fight, and try to apply it to the little skills I do have. I don’t want to be the one who has to be protected, I want to help, I want to be an asset.” And she sounded quite determined. “I hope neither of you think I’ve wasted your time, cause it was never my intent. And if I have, then I’m sorry.” But it did help her.

Laughing at what Vincent says, “Oh, you have no idea, she can move! It’s amazing to see.” And it was obvious she thought quite highly of Sonnie.

“So the going on all out leaves you open right?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes , liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes
     Should be all caught up, 1 wp still owed on tracking.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

The challenge to his method as if its some kind of weakness is definitely enough to draw him back in. Maybe I should have drawn a flowchart. 'Ah. Speed is all well and good provided your the fastest thing fighting. Otherwise you just get caught.' For my size longer stride, longer reach then most ever have to deal with, what surprising about that?

A slow turn of the head brings the wild looking man into a held looming stare 'Uh. So you say Vincent but, what have we seen today to back up that claim?' Reaction speed is for masters, the rest of us just aren't reliably fast enough. 'If I was unaware of the drawback my method has, it sure it could.' But your not dealing with an idiot. Addressing both now. Yeah a flow chart. 'I swing in trying to take there head off, they see opening I've presented and move in to strike. I might catch a hit sure, but now they're close enough to grab, and that's that.' Because I crush or bite and they become a corpse.

Wait that's possible? 'Uh. you can do that?' And I had to run my mouth and say anything goes. 'That, that would definitely keep you safe.' And one of the scarier things I've heard of Lost doing. 'So if you have that, why risk a brawl?'

'Hey.' Now none of that. 'I can't think of a greater asset then saving lives.' If the point of a fight is to keep safe or protect what better then the ability to undo harm done. Shaking his head. 'No. you haven't, not if you've found it useful.' Because teaching to fight had been the point.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent shrugs with a smirk. It seems our friend here has not had much experience with a faster foe than him. "Yes, regardless of what our friend here would like to think, if an opponent were to dodge him he would be in a world of hurt. Going all out could potentially leave some people open to all sorts of attacks. It would also give them a huge disadvantage if they were being attacked by multiple foes."

"It does not hurt to train both your mind and body to attack. As you said Seraphina, you are able to use your abilities to incapacitate your opponents. I have similar abilities that allow me to distract my opponents for a time."
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

7. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She remains quiet, watching and listening to the back and forth. There wasn’t anything useful she could add, so quiet it was.

When he seems to address her as well, she nods, “A method that appears to work very well for you. That swing you took on the bag was, well, impressive as hell.” Cause it was. If he had hit Vincent with that force, this would be a different talk and she’d be trying to keep Vincent alive. “For someone like me, that seems like it would be a last resort type move, if I’m understanding right.” And she could totally not be understanding.

“Oh yeah, totally.” It sounded like nothing to her, just a thing she could do. “Because I can’t always reply on Contracts to keep me safe. Contract use comes at a cost and a risk, and there are situations where we can’t use them.” They drew attention. “I want to make sure I have a backup so to speak, a way to protect myself if I have no other options. I like to be prepared for anything.” If possible. Then a slight shrug, “But I also have more personal reasons for wanting to be able to brawl.” Reasons she was not about to share.

“I think I have, quite a bit actually. Now begins some hard work on my end, but hey, I love a challenge and hard work.” It would be a lot of work, but it would give her something to focus on, a goal.

Sounded like Vincent wasn’t going to let this one go. And she simply chuckles and shakes her head. “I don’t know, I’m sure everyone has a misstep in a brawl that has cost them, on both sides. So I’ll have to take your word for it.” Then a more thoughtful nod, “I hadn’t considered the addition of other foes in a brawl. I’m sure that opens up a whole new lot of problems.” How do you fight multiple?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

He nods. 'Yes. It does, it's what I had to rely on so I got good at it.' He smiles the toothy appreciation. 'Uh. It was Stationary but glad it showed my point.' As for her. 'Uh. For the moment yeah maybe. But if your in a corner and the only way out is through the thing trying to hurt you, not a bad move to have in your back pocket.' Better then not having it.

He considers. If that were me I'd try to keep that trick handy. 'Right. Makes sense.' True, magic has its own set of rules and risks so having other options never hurts. He does not pry into her personal reason. Open as she is she would share if she wanted to. 'Uh. Yeah it is always good to be prepared.' Sensible even.

That gets a cherry, still toothy, grin. 'Ha. Well then it hasn't been a waste of time at all.' It was in fact the purpose of the day. Then nodding. 'Nothing comes free and fighting skills are no exception.' It will be hard but she more then has the moxie for it.

Unfortunately however the composure of an ogre is a fragile and temperamental thing it's not the disagreeing with that gets him but the being talked about rather then to it darkens Kray's mood rather rapidly. 'Talking about me like a fool who knows no better is ill advised Vincent. I've already shown you I have tricks, I adapt and I can catch you off guard.' Maybe I should have broken a few bones. 'And you seem real confident for someone who was swinging in my arms not that long ago.' Like a ragdoll. The menace in Kray's eyes, the looming of his bulk, as he looks at Vincent conveys he is thinking violent thoughts. 'Seeing as your so confident what say you put your money where you mouth is. We go again, if you dodge and land a hit, then point proven.' The Baritone down to a rumble.

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

(Activate Burning Hypnotism)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"Sounds good to me. Let's do this." Vincent decides to use a trick or two of his own. The tattoos on his body begin glow a fiery red and blue as he gets into the ready position.

Burning Hypnotism

12. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She was glad it made sense to him, though it only needed to make sense to her. “One always needs an ace up their sleeve. Plus, there really isn’t a situation I can’t or haven’t been able to talk myself out of thus far.” But, she would always be ready because you never know. “But I do know it could happen, and I want to be ready.” Her looks and voice would only get her so far. And if Contracts failed, then, well, she needed all the help she could get.

Oh, well, this could only go a couple of ways, and she wasn’t keen on any of them. Sapphires roll as she steps back and crosses her arms. How would this play out?

A glance to Vincent has her groaning, “Really?” slightly annoyed, “The park is closed, and it’s after-hours, but do you that’s really necessary?” because she didn’t. But, whatever, deciding to take a seat on the ground, she wasn’t getting involved in this. A bottle of water was picked up and a sip taken.

2 successes

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

(Kray's health from last exchange)

The flames where a surprise, an escalation. Well if it's those kind of tricks might be more then a few minor breaks.

resist burning hypnotism 1 success

The Ogre looms. Flinty pupils finding Vincent through the dancing flames.

'Fancy. But pointless. AARRGGHH.' The roar a battle cry.

Might of the terrible brute 1 success

Its the not the boost he had been hoping for, but muscles still bulge pulling everything he wears tight against him stiches strai and a few tear, adding further mass to the already gigantic frame as Kray lunges forward. Taking the Autumn idea of fighting with your head literally.

Juggernaut 7 successes

Brute force style 1st and 2nd dot abilities:
    Body blow: Your character can deliver powerful blows that leave opponents reeling and gasping for air. If successes inflicted in a single Brawl attack equal or exceed the greater of a target's Size or stamina, the victim loses his next action. Note: Body Blow is Passive and can combine with other Fighting

and

Juggernaut: The character uses his entire body as a weapon. He barrels forward, smashing his head into his opponent and throwing the rest of his weight into the attack. This is an “all-out attack” per p. 157 of the World of Darkness Rulebook. The character foregoes his Défense, but gains a +4 bonus to the roll as opposed to the normal +2 bonus. Normal all-out attack rules apply.

The Ogre's horned head comes bearing down through Vincent's flames to connect with the Hunterheart, the full crashing weight of glamour infused troll behind it.

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

(Brawling Dodge)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent smirks as the troll comes at him.

4 successes

1 success

Moving away fast, but not fast enough, Vincent is hit with a glancing blow. But moving away and behind the troll as he dodges away from the hit, knowing full well that the troll is going to be defenseless after that move.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread