Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Vincent was talking about bringing claws into the sparring? “Is it really sparring if weapons get introduced?” because that seemed to take it a bit past fun training. "Because again, if the wound is too severe, I need to pop into the Tavern to be of any real help with it. So keep that in mind." in no way stopping them, just making sure they knew.

Blinking a few times at the question, obviously in thought, “You know, I’m not sure. I’ve only been called in a few times, and one was to bring someone back from the brink of death. But all his limbs were attached. You know, lets not test that until I’ve looked into it.” Cause that seems like it might be outside her Order.

“More athletic? I can totally do that. Will probably be more interesting to me then lifting weights anyways. But yah, consider that done.” She loved advice, and always took it…usually.

Anything that cut was nasty in a fight. Her own Mein will cut in close combat, but she doesn’t get to show that often. Cause talking her way out of a fight was her thing. “Works for me. I’m gonna take a couple more swings at it while you guys work your thing out.” A smirk and wink.

failure

But there was nothing to the punch she threw, maybe she was more intent on watching the fight?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent looks to Seraphina, "Sparring with weapons is indeed a thing. But I would not be using them tonight, like I said, I do not want to hurt anyone more than we have to while sparring. In fact, sparring should really do little to no physical damage. It's not like we are having an actual fight club match. We are just using each other to get practice in with an actual person instead of a dummy or" points to the bag "you know, a punching bag."

At the suggestion of her being more athletic, "Yeah, strength is not the only thing that is valuable in a fight, speed, and awareness are helpful as well. If you are fast enough, you can dodge a lot of hits that you really should not take. And awareness will allow you to see those attacks coming in."

Vincent looks to Kray "Honestly I want to see how I can go against your hits, if you want to attack me let me see if I can dodge what you deal."
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

4. Likes liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes
     Should be all caught up, 1 wp still owed on tracking.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

He shrugs massive shoulders. 'Hm. You have to learn somehow so I would have to guess weapon sparring happens.' But this Ogre wasn't a big one for hand held weapons. 'Taking some bruises is fine.' His view on sparring. 'Otherwise you don't try and get better.' Whatever better looks like. 'But I'm not trying to break bones today.' I would have put some glamour behind the punch if that was the aim.

Okay so best not risk it. 'And on that note I'll keep everything attached.' Keep it in check he isn't dinner.

He nods. Good. 'Hm. well put.' Agreeing with Vincent. 'There are plenty of ways to fight. I just know mine the best.' He had wondered if Sarah would be a good fit for his way of brawling but it didn't matter if not. It never hurts to have it in the back pocket if all else fails. 'Try doing something more intense then you currently do daily. Get use to the movement, stretching, motion.' If that's the route we're going seems like a solid plan. 'Sounds good, keep at it Sarah, it won't be something you get immediately.' Anyone can through a punch but to throw a good one took time.

Attention going mainly back to Vincent. Kray reflexes for a moment. 'Alright dodge this and I'll try swinging a punch again.' Then lunges for the Hunter Heart, pushing himself forward from a standing start, arms go wide again trying to close around him like a vice from left and right.

Grapple Vincent 4 successes
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Shrugging, “I’ve had sparring sessions both with and without weapons. And have left injured and uninjured.” So yeah, been there…done that. There were times she felt like others assumed because of her looks that she had never been injured or in a fight. Which was why she pushed to increase her abilities, because those were the ones who could be caught off guard if it came down to it.

“Dodging for me personally, is handled in other ways.” But she wasn’t opposed to working on it without Contracts.

Broken bones were an easy fix, but she got what Kray was going for, well, not going for.

Smirking with a chuckle, “Yeah, at least until I can look into it more.” Which would entail what exactly? Contacting the Order and asking them? Or searching the Skein for someone who needed a limb regrown?

Another smirk, “Are they really the best? Because I’ve heard that from numerous others, all thinking their way of fighting is the superior technique.” She wasn’t doubting he was very successful, and brutal, in a fight. But it was common among fighters to think they were better.

Understanding it was going to take time and effort wasn’t unfamiliar to the Treasured.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent thought he was prepared for the attack but was shocked when the Ogre came at him for a grapple, he was expecting a punch.

failure

Vincent took a breath as Kray grappled him.
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead
    Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Immobilize Vincent 5 successes

This is far from the restrained one arm hug Kray returned to Vincent at solstice the Ogre locks one harm arm Vincent's torso to keep his arms pinned and uses a send grip around his stomach to lift him clear of the ground. 'ARH.'

'Sarah.' Kray is exerting effort to keep the hunter heart in his power. 'If you.' Squeezes. 'Want to be safe.' Turns to face her. 'Check the grip.' Vincent swinging with him. 'Getting a hold offers control.' To main or delay.

He turns his head to look down at Vincent. His teeth only inches away from Vincent's face, each is larger even in his large head, all are canines made to rip meat and he has several to many. As he grins Vincent has a front row seat into what gives Gristle grinders their name. 'You good Vincent?'

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eyes watch the events unfold, unsure of just what was going to happen.

And, well, whelp, Vincent seemed just as surprised. What she was witnessing, and what poor Vincent was experiencing was one hell of a lesson.

While she heard Krays voice say her name, it took her a few seconds to register he was trying to point something out to her. Couple blinks later and she was more focused. “Oh, uh, ok.” Check the grip? Why would checking the grip help her? She was tall, but not as tall, well, not Kray fucking tall and no way she could do what he was doing. But yah, sure, she’d look, cause, well, he said to.

“Looks like one hell of a grip.” Having no clue what to say. “And I can see how it could be very useful.” Just not something she could physical do. "If one has the ability to do that anyways." because lets face it, Sera was not about to be able to do that. Control an opponent through other means? Absolutely, she had that in spades. With sheer power? Nope.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    Kray

Mask
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    Mein

Kray Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Gristlegrinder Troll

Seems I'm bad a teaching. Kray shakes the still immobilised Vincent. 'No. Not what I meant.' He turns to try and emphasise certain points. A hard task with a full grown person in his arms. 'See. Look how I control his arms. Restrict his movement.' Of course most people can't do it this way exactly. 'That's the take away.' He checks on Vincent again his sparring partner seemed to have gone oddly quiet for the moment. Still conscious. 'I use size and strength yes.' Because I have them. 'It's what I know. But the same can be achieved other ways.' We just need to figure how you can do that. 'Holds, locks and the like.' Like on the Olympics, they have a couple different types of fighting.

At this point he lets Vincent down and releases his grip. See you can pick someone up and not take chunks out of them. He looks oddly happy with himself.

'So. Next time you come in for Hug, you know what to expect. Hey Vincent.' Wondering if the hunter would be so reckless around him now he's felt some of what the Ogre had to offer.

14. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes

to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent just lets Kray continue what he would consider a bear hug. Knowing full well that he would not be able to escape this hold as Kray is a lot stronger than he is.

"Hey man just don't squeeze so hard that you break something." Vincent squeaks out between haggard breaths.
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

16. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Head tilts as she listens and looks, “Huh.” Other ways? “Other ways might be better for me,” a laugh, “I don’t think I can be as successful in what you’ve done.” Nope. “If it’s holds and things like that, maybe Sonnie can teach me something. She’s a master with kung fu, and was teaching me to use my dagger. Maybe she has some tricks up her sleeve that I might be able to pull off. Something suited for my build and muscle level.” Which was pretty much at zero. “But I can see how useful that is in a fight, thank you for showing me.” And she sounded grateful. But no way she would be able to do that.

As Vincent speaks, “Broken bones are a simple fix.” She jokes, kinda. It wasn’t a joke to her, they were easy to fix, but she was trying to be upbeat.

“So how would it have gone if he had been able to dodge? What would a good counter for it be?” asking both guys.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

18. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread