Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

A letter arrives for the Seneschal

THREADID
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

@Jennifer Hazelton receives a letter at her offices at the Elysium. The envelop is a soft cream color with her name and address printed on the front in crisp and precise handwriting. The letter inside is on high-quality paper, also cream in color, but a shade lighter than the envelop is in. In the same precise and practiced handwriting, in a dark red ink, it reads:

Dear Seneschal Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu and Lady Notary of the First Estate,

I hope this letter finds you well. I wish to formally apologize for my absence in the fair city of Sacramento these past few months. I had personal business that had required me to leave the city. I apologize that I was not able to communicate such until now but due to the nature of my sudden departure, I was not able to until now. I write in hopes that I can return to the fair City of Trees and the court of the Alder Lady Prince Antinori. If my acknowledgement in the city and court has lapsed, I seek to renew it at the earliest convenience. I can be reached at the following phone number: 212-555-1375 or address: [P.O. Box Blah]

Sincerely,

Raúl Domínguez
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer accepted the letter from Liam and tilts it under the light. She appreciates the fine craftsmanship. Brown etes look over the precise and practiced handwriting thoughtfully.

Mr. Dominguez,
    I am pleased that you have returned to the Domain of her Grace, the Alder Prince Alessandra.

I do wish to inform you that there is someone investigating what you could know about the investigations that you have been involved with, a Ms. Verity Carmen.
    I can meet with you at Court at midnight this evening. I do have a meeting with with Ms. Carmen in the early evening.

It is Formal Court that I invite you to, with everything it entails. I will say that I found your willingness to assist with investigation and your pleasant demeanor welcome in the past. I do want to mention that I have some reservations about your behavior regarding the laurels of the contest.
    I look forward to the meeting,
    Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu and Lady Notary of the first estate
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

+ Reply to Thread