THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

A letter is left in a place where Alessandra frequents in the Haven.

Alder Lady Prince Alessandra,

Your Grace, I have commited the first night of observation on the warehouse as discussed with Priscus Jack and yourself. I have discovered that
    1. Forten is a magic user
    2. The large, body builder type man following Forten is mortal. A study of his Aura shows his obsession.
    3. I witnessed two female people leave in a Grey Dodge truck at 10 PM.
    4. I witnessed three males outside of the warehouse. Forten, the bodygaurd, and someone who resembles Forten yet is visibly younger than Forten. The younger one uses a vape while the body guard remains on guard ten feet away from the two men.
    5. At 12 AM, I witnessed the younger man depart the warehouse in an expensive vehicle.
    There were two entrances that I notices - a small doorway and a roll up garage door that trucks could enter and exit the warehouse. Tomorrow evening, I intend to circle the entire warehouse and look for other entrances and a different vantage point to observe. I intend to return to the warehouse tomorrow evening to observe in the same way as this evening.

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Lady Notary of the First Estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jenn receives a letter in reply.

Lady Seneschal Hazelton, Notary of the First Estate, Priscus of Nosferatu,

Thank you for the prompt and detailed overview of your investigation. It’s a tremendous help to the Domain and the current investigation.

Should you require any assistance in any aspect of your investigation, please let me know.

~A
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Alder Lady Prince Alessandra,
    Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.
    I wish to verify one thing with you on the prisoner taken into your custody.
    I have heard a rumor that there have been more than one.

Could you please clarify who's in custody?
    I wish to ask all active Kindred in the domain to join me in a search for the remaining lawbreakers ( excepting Priscus Jack who is working on the Forten investigation).
    Would this be acceptable to you?
    Be well
    - Jennifer

Closed Thread