THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Liam drops by Albert's haven to deliver a letter. It is sealed with green sealing wax, impressed with the image of a pen writting upon a scroll.

Priscus Baker,
    I hope that this finds you well. I write with two things on my mind. The first is that I have not seen you around the city of late. Are you well? I hope that you will make your presence known again. It could be an idea for you to host a gathering of the Mekhet and Nosferatu, as our agreement. Are there any other Mekhet in the city besides you and Ms. Perez?

The second is my concern for Reeve Kingsley. Have you seen the Reeve, and if so, when was the last time that you encountered her?

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Lady Notary and Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Priscus Baker,
    I do hope that everything is well with you. I have not received any response from you.

I do want to verify what you have seen and what you know about the issue with Ms. Rowland, Madame McIntyre and the criminals. I have heard something that concerns me that you have information that you have not shared.
    Please write to me immediately with the information you know about the matter, including past history, current prisoners taken into custody and what you have seen.
    Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu and Lady Notary of the First Estate

Closed Thread