(Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Perfect!” would she actually plan a trip? Probably. She was due for some time off and away from work, and going overseas seemed like the perfect excuse.

And then….chaos.

But chaos can be controlled, and it was something she was used to dealing with. Try running a trauma bay and keeping your cool.

Internally, she sighs. But just as quickly, goes into doctor mode. Kneeling down, yes, in her dress, a hand was placed on the girls back gently. A soft smile offered, “Hi, I’m Amber, a doctor, can I help you up?” and will help the girl up, calling for some wet towels and ice as she moves her towards a seat. Once seated, “I’m just going to gently press on your nose and the face around it, to see if it’s broken.” Gentle hands press on the nose, feeling for any crunch, and didn’t find any. “Good news? It’s not broken. Bad news? You’re probably going to have two black eyes, but a good story to tell.” The towels were used to wipe her face, then ice in a towel was placed on the nose.

The Acanthus never lost her cool, her voice had grown softer when she spoke with the woman, trying to calm her and bring the situation under control.

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

(Mollify)Willpower 1 Spent
    PRE

Was he used to assaulting unknown women by accident or intention. No of course not. But every mystagogue has seen heavy stuff, and for one who has walked the supernal path to a Stygian sound track, sudden and effective composure is a given.

Watching October leap into action, and start clearing up his mess his concern goes to the phones and people. Thank goodness she is reliable. The key to his mind is to not make this dramatic, not make a scene keep it dull.

So he will slowly follow the Dr and her patient waiting until the assessment is finished then he will kneel a ways back from October and lower than either woman. 'Ms. I am so sorry, I didn't see you. I hope it isn't to bad.' He pulls a wallet from a trouser pocket. 'Here this is to cover the drinks, you can keep the rest.' and passes over $800 or so. Money means very little to those who walk the path of doom, but much more to most sleepers.

To Mollify 3 successes

And he seems to find reasonable successes with this tactic, enough to avoid a blow up anyway. Keep it humble, keep it quiet and they'll get bored quick enough. 'Dr. Is there anything I can do?' Because I'm not going to leave you here to clean up my mess by yourself.
    Health
    Mana

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

One thing she knows, apologies go a long way, especially when you own up to your mistake in them. The girl looked like she was going to ok, aside from looking sad at the news of having two black eyes. It was just how it worked with blows to the nose, the eyes always got involved. But, makeup could cover it if she was self-conscious about it.

The passing of money wasn’t a surprise, she had debated doing the same. The girl seems happy with the offer, might be more then she usually makes.

She takes a moment and explains what the girl should do at home with ice and help with swelling, even recommending a good concealer to help cover the bruising. Having had her own set of bruises to cover in the past.

A smile to Mason, “I think we’re good here. The lovely lady here is going to be ok, a headache for sure, and a bit sore, but she’ll be ok.” A reassuring smile offered to both. Reaching for her bag, she pulls out a card and hands it to the waitress, “This is my business number, so should you have any issues, just give me a call.” But she knew there wouldn’t be any issues.

Full attention to Chambers now, “Did you want to finish our drinks and go grab some breakfast food?” she was sure he felt awful, and she didn’t want him stuck in a club feeling awkward and out of place. Plus, it might be fun to go to a diner dressed like she was!

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Her beside manner is very good. Given the sudden and unexpected nature of the proceedings it is is impressive how quickly and calmly the situation was deescalating thanks to October's skill and professionalism.

But too many chefs spoil the broth so he won't force his presence any further into the situation. Just be on hand to look apologetic and do anything if its needed.

He looks from the Dr. to the waitress. 'Well that's good to hear.' No lasting damage meant no lasting problems hopefully. He will offer one last apologetic smile to the women holding an improvised ice pack to her nose. He doesn't offer a name or contact details of his own that would just make it easier for her IF she did want to make more of a scene out of this later. That and besides handing over a card that advertised custom gravestones might go over worse then usual right now.

Turning his attention to October as she spoke directly to him. 'Thank you so much for handling this.' If she hadn't been on hand he would probabaly just have made this worse. 'I'm definitely going to split.' He'd done the show and dance of making good, not just running off to try and dodge responsibility. But yes he defiantly felt staying longer the needed to do any more than that was a bad idea. 'But don't let me put a dampener on your night, you'll miss the toast.' She had come to party after all. 'If you want to come with you are more then welcome of course.' He tries to make it clear with a gentle grin and warmer tone that she has no obligation to ditch the club and he won't take it poorly if she stays.
    Health
    Mana

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nonchalant shrug and smile were offered to Chambers, “Part of the job.” Even when she wasn’t, in fact, on the clock.

“The toasts are the same every year, and I’m hungry.” And when she was hungry, her mind was made up. “And I think it’ll be fun to eat at a diner dressed up.” Would she get some weird looks? Maybe. But she didn’t care, she liked the dress and wanted to keep wearing it.

“So lets go class up some random diner!”

Sounds like the scene is naturally coming to a close

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

It definitely says something about a person who develops their skill for helping others and has the compassion to use it when they had no obligation to do so. Its enough to make one reflect on their own choices and how they have chosen to build themselves.

He'll nod and give October a grateful smile. 'Well then lets see what we can find.' Fortunately I still have cards. So even being out of cash he will defiantly try to pay for whatever they end up eating.

Yeah looks that way, Thank you for the scene as always I really enjoyed it
    Health
    Mana

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread