Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Who’s ready for the return of LIVE wrestling in Sacramento at the Natomas Taproom? Join Track 7 Brewing Company and Virgil Flynn III Productions for a night of live wresting and music!

The radio shrieks this for an entire week. Some radio interns have flung paper adverts around the streets. The Taproom is set up for a good crowd, the wait staff are handing out beer and two athlethic young men are warming up in a ring, already on a microphone "Whose ready to kick off tonight?"
    "Its too early!" His partner laughs, gesturing for a beer. A can of beer flies out of the crowd and he catches it, posing. It is going to be an exciting night!
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush, imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer was quite curious about this event. It was close to her desire to learn different martial arts as various events were happening to suggest that being able to defend yourself was a smart idea. She dresses down tonight, not entirely sure what wrestling crowds were. RAW on TV seems to sport a lot of T shirts featuring your favorite wrestler. Jennifer wore a slightly oversize T - Shirt featuring Swan, a local after all - the web page suggests that she was great in her debut in December. She wore a large grey cowl neck sweater over the Tshirt and grey leggings. She was blushed, wearing peach lipstick and green eyeliner. More importantly, the jewels - the rings and bracelets that Jennifer always seemed to wear - were not in sight tonight.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

(Blush, Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

With no other plans, and the event sounding like a good time when the Seneschal brought it up, Verity had done a quick search of the internet to find a Shirt She liked the tag line of, a size to small to make it tight, paired it with a Jacket and and leather trousers that seemed appropriate and her new experiment for the evening. Boots with a heel combing something she really liked with something she really doesn't.

Beer in hand she mills with the crowd around the ring. 'WooHoo.' Joining in with other cheers when one of the wrestlers posed. Crowd participation was a big part of any live event in her book. This is gonna be a great night.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer is moving along the crowd, looking over people. She gets in line at a merchant table and picks up a new t-shirt for a woman wrestler. She slips the bag on her wrist as she looks over to see who is approaching. "Hey, how have you been?
    This is great."

Jennifer smiles over at a group of excited fans moving by.
    "Great energy here."

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

She has known that the Seneschal would be present, she had after all been the one to mention the event. But not sensing the beast was nearly as disconcerting as the relief that the Seneschal kept hers quite. Either Way the crowd had moved Verity unknowingly towards were the Seneschal was and Verity didn't notice until words were spoken, in that cursed voice.

A moment to register, a second to let the feeling of unease it brought settle. Turning to pick her out of the crowd. 'Hey there.' Her smile makes its reappearance. 'Been good yourself?'

Turning to take the crowd and ring in not wanting to miss a thing. 'Oh it is. Just Amazing I can't believe I haven't been to more of these.' It was the right mix of drunk, excited and invested that she looked for in a crowd.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer turned to look over the crowd. There were a lot of young Kine invested in the festivities.
    "This is going to be fun!"
    She said in a slightly louder voice, over the din of people reacting to the performers onstage. She kept her bag to her side as she moved around slightly, checking out the Kine closest to them. So far, no one seemed to be frightened by Jennifer's Curse. The activity might help her mask.

Brown eyes tick to Verity.
    "I am making a resolution to come to more of these events. Very exciting!"
    Eyes tick back to the ring. Could something be learned from these performers?

"You ever follow wrestling? I know of a collegue who employed a former wrestler as a bodyguard."

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Arms up as she cheers and claps along with the crowd. 'Oh its going to be great.' She agrees with Jennifer. Looking around herself, more curious how many in the crowd she could sway from their entertainment just by being present, usually some at least.

'Yeah its like a movie.' All scripted right? 'Only the crowd is way more invested and engaged.' The suspension of disbelief it required certainty felt like a movie. 'You routeing for anyone in particular tonight?'

Shaking her head, sending effortlessly wild Auburn hair cascading around her head. 'No not followed it.' Which seems mad considering how much this crowd seems to fit me. 'No, someone who's opinion I respect suggested it so I thought I'd come along.' And so far she's right on the money. 'I'm glad I did.'
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer took a moment to watch the action in the ring.
    "I think the face and heel aspect makes the crowd become more engaged. You get your 'favorites'. I still remember how I felt when Kurt Angle applied a move on John Cena. Kurt wouldn't let John get near the ropes, and in my opinion, was far too unsportsmanlike. Yes, I am."
    Jennifer reaches into her bag and pulls out the T - Shirt that she had bought.
    "Brooke Havoc, emo queen."

"Makes me wonder how I would fare in a match like this. We had a contest awhile ago. It focussed more on technique."

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

While Verity is usually much more one to do her own thing, follow her own beat. Tonight she follows the crowd cheering when they cheer, groaning when they groan. Even picking up on some of the simpler chants. 'Looks like I'm going to need to find some favourites then.' The classic good guy vs bad guy, simple but effective. 'So these moments can really stick with you, like famous sport wins or an epic face melting guitar riff.' Verity had really underestimated how invested kine, and it seemed kindred to, got when it came to this.

'Now that's a title and a half.' Verity chuckles. 'Looks like we're hoping to see some havoc tonight.' Readily getting on board. They must make the names this easy to play off for just that purpose.

'I don't know.' Watching. 'This looks like a lot of technique to me.' Does faking it while making it look impressive take more or less skill? 'Well I guess the only way you'd know would be to sign on right?' Now that, that I'd pay to see.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, let me know who pulls on your heart." Jennifer responded as her eyes drift to the ring. The crowd bellowed and Jennifer watched to track what the people were reacting to.
    "I think so. It was a fun activity when I was young. The announcers really played up that Kurt Angle might break Cena's ankle. It was great fun to get hyped up."

Jennifer carefully did not mention that this was around 2005. She had checked her computer to verify that the match in question was on Youtube and WWE website to handle any questions on where she had watched the episode, if anyone overheard. She likely did not look like she was watching a match nineteen years ago and claiming that she was 'young' then.
    "Yeah." Jennifer agrees.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread