(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Choosing to try and keep the language to something everyone could understand, hey, Savages had manners too, “What can you do.” And shrugs.

Racing? Gladiatorial battle? She was lost. Those were not typical topics she kept up to date about or even really cared about. But the polite thing to do, the trying to be more social thing to do, was pay attention and ask questions. “Do you have a preference? Seems like one is a good way to save money and have a bit of fun. Though there is something to be said for breaking the law and getting away with it.” Her preference.

“I mean, I always try and blend in, lay low and all that. But it depends on if I’ve covered the ink, they always make me stand out, are always remembered.” And that was sometimes a pain in the ass. Thinking, “I guess I just never put much stock in to, the whole attire thing. Some of the most trustworthy people aren’t wearing thousand-dollar suits and looking pretty. Those are the ones I don’t trust.” Sure, she could put on a good show at Court with her expensive dresses and suits, but she much preferred leather pants and a tank.

Laughing, “Not your thing Mary?” clearly joking. Then a sip as dark eyes watch the exotic beauty, “Oh, I am well aware of anger, rage and how destructive they can be. Or how useful they can be when use the right way.” Ale had literal centuries over Mary, and understood things her mortal mind could never comprehend. The emotions she mentioned, to Ale, were tools. And useful ones when wielded right.

“Learning to be calm and logical in the face of excessive emotions is a trick learned through years of practice. But not everyone wants to master them.” She did because she had to. Her anger, when not kept in check and overcome, was dangerous.

Nodding to Mason, “It also is a great way to simply observe people and their behaviors. Which you can learn quite a bit about by just observing from the background.” It’s another reason she liked dive bars. Catching the humor, “They say to never drink alone. So here’s to being social!” raising her glass.

“Well thank you.” She could accept a compliment, “It was something my father instilled in me at a young age and he wanted me to take over the family business.” Which was true, just the family business was a bit different. Shaking her head, “Oh, never been one to let anything hold me back. We only got one life to live and I’m going to make the best of mine.” Somewhat true. But she had lived multiple lives and had multiple names.

Nothing escapes the observant Apex Predator, and she see’s the blush and just smirks. Not hiding it, just enjoying the show.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Somtimes I find ya can't blend," she admits to Sofia. "As I said, emphasize one feature so it distracts from all others. That and I am me," she proudly declares, "I can be a great distraction when I try!" She is being extra loud now. "It works so well too. And when I don't?" Her tone shifts to calm as oceans and volume drops to normal level, "It is unexpected and unplanned for. Great for, hmm, pranks I suppose I will call it."

A grave topic for sure. She'd refrain from that pun, for now. And Mason sure has flattery down pat, that is for certain. Munday boy has game. "Flattery will get you places Mason," she assures him, "And you have so much more to discover. Because women are always prettier when shrouded in mystery. So I'll keep a few secrets, so you can imagine things to make it even better. Secrets have an agency all their own, though I can't twist Johnny Rivers' work inta this conversation too well. Nobody is giving me a number ta take away my name oh ho ho ho!" She sips her tequila. Nice.

And he still didn't know about demolition derby? Really? She thought that was a purely American invention. "A demolition derby is something the South came up with. Smash cars, using cars, for the sake of crunch!" She is doing dramatic delivery with hand gestures for fun. Drama Queen? Yes. "And whilst going into greyer markets can be quite fun," she nods to Sofia. The two know something Mason does not, "This was a tool availability issue. They REALLY reinforced the damn thing. Aaand I might not have followed the rules fully 'cause of that," she raises her glass to Sofia, "So I did NOT get caught. And yes on screwing The Man, outta whatever money ya can."

As for what else the committee had been called upon for? Well, that gets a laugh from her. "Zepplin investments. I wanted lead but they wanted hydrogen. They really should have listened to me."

"Practice of ages to master one's Wrath," she agrees with Sofia. "Though percussive training through martial means can cut down on learning time." She cheerfully explains, "Nothing like getting smacked in the face, knocked down into the dirt, and pain to focus that red haze into just a filter. You either learn control or you learn focus."

Sure, she went with guns but that didn't mean she didn't learn on the battlefields of Summer. "Ice packs are a good idea though. And pain killers. Concussion!" She shouts suddenly, "I find are worse than hangovers. I ain't lost any teeth yet!"

Goblin Fruits helped more.

Sofia's glass raise gets one in return, "True. Plus people can be stupidly funny if they don't know they're watched. Eh, and I guess it is always good to make friends, in many places. Being plagued of friends is a good thing."

"Damn right!" She cheers at the idea of living life to the fullest. Sure, she was an angry bean about it, not a Spring on an endless fling. But it was something she'd embraced. "Don't ride that bull of life, grab it by the horns and make it yer bitch."

After a moment she decides something else. "That metaphor was a mistake. I would like us to mooove on from it."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

You don’t need to tell me what a derby is, we have them in the UK. Banger races we call them.’ Because no one is going to enter a car they actually car about. ‘Just the winner is not who crosses the line but the last one running.A very cathartic evening out. ‘Hence why I was curious if you were racing or smashing.’ The latter it sounds like. ‘But yeah one way or another sounds like you had a blast, so win win.And if it was as armored as you say then it must have made a fair hammer on wheels.

Sofia’s not wrong her tattoos were the first thing I used as an ice breaker, they do stand out. Still Mary makes a good point, if your going to stand out, be remembered, let it be for something of your choosing.’ And obscure whatever else you want. ‘And you definitely make them your own.’ Trying to picture Sofia without them, was rather difficult.

Hm.’ He contemplates. ‘If the suit is from their own graft I don’t see an issue with it.’ Mine certainly aren’t that expensive granted. ‘It's those who don’t do the work themselves I have trouble trusting.’ How can anyone claim success for work they haven’t done, it reeks of disingenuity.

Wincing slightly at the sudden spike in volume. ‘Mary. I don’t doubt you can be quite the distraction when you want to be.’ Chuckling. ‘Dare I ask what pranks mean, to you?’ Somehow I doubt its whoopie cushions and hand buzzers.

To be calm, cold and composed in the face of overwhelming horror, rage and pain. Who knows such better than one whom has heard the screams of Stygian shades? Nodding in assent with Sofia’s assessment. ‘Mastery of the self, from the baser instincts is after all, one of the defining things of being human.’ Asking someone how they are aware of destructive nature of rage seems rather inappropriate, best not.So many just cave to the impulses of the moment, not that its always a bad thing, but it is very prevalent.’ The balance is part of the path of wisdom.

‘Now I can’t speak to being punched in the face with any frequency, but feats of physiological endurance can certainly aid in focus.Try listening to my nimbus for even a moment, you’d see what I mean.

‘I wouldn’t call fair compliments, flattery.’ Just pointing out positives. ‘At most just my British charms.’

Everyone is entitled to their secrets. ‘Tell or keep them, your secrets are safe enough with me if our first meeting is any indication. I’ll probably just forget them.’ But your right, just saying it makes me wonder. ‘But with or without I’d say you, both of you, are certainly more than pretty.’ Fair compliment, not flattery.

What?I can’t say I’ve seen many Zeppelins lately.She wanted lead, for a zeppelin. OH!They must be over the hills and far away.Whew nearly missed that one. ‘But don’t listen to me ramble on, you were saying?’

Shrugging. ‘I prefer striking up a conversation myself, you can learn just as much I reckon.’

Does drowning and coming back count as two lives, or the same one continuing?In this regard your father sounds like a wise man.’ Given parental relations can be complicated the qualification seemed worthwhile.

Raising his own glass to realize its empty. ‘Excuse me just a moment.’ Heading to the bar and paying for a second pint with as much decorum as haste will allow. Getting back to raise his glass proper and drink, a bit late but in good spirits.

A grin creeps across his face. ‘Oh I think you maid that pun not by mis-steak but quite freely, having experienced your range.’ Seems the second pint is loosening him up.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

See, the loudness, that wasn’t her thing. And this wasn’t the place. A look was given to the other Italian, dark eyes seem to darken, “There’s no need to be loud. This place is appealing because one can come in here to simply drink and be lost in their thoughts. No need to disrupt that.” Whatever was said was cancelled out for her by jus6t how loud she was.

Or it will get you nowhere. But she knew what to do if she needed, if being the term, to get on Mary’s good side. Hint, it wasn’t needed, Ale wasn’t the type to flatter anyone. An eyebrow arches, “They are?” news to her. But it had been years since anything like that mattered to her, or that she noticed to be honest. Many were too afraid to take a shot.

Did she follow all that? Nope. “Good on you for not getting caught.” A true compliment.

A shrug, “Never had the time to learn any formal form of fighting.” Or desire. But Ale had the best teacher, experience. “Pain and experience will teach you more then any formal teacher can. But you can learn both, control and focus. It isn’t easy, it requires sacrifice, but it’s worth it.” Nothing more terrifying than a Savage who could focus and control her anger and rage. And a Hell Hound that will eat your face if you’re lucky.

Thinking a moment, “Ah yes, back home it’s called Italian Demolition Derby, so sort of the same thing as it is here.” But still, it wasn’t really her thing.

“Fair statement,” to Mason, “and if it’s not the ink, it’s the accent. People grab onto the weirdest things. So thank you, I try.” They were part of her.

“Most of the jobs I’ve held, have not be based off the expense of what I’m wearing. But as you see,” arms spread, “I’m not one to throw a lot of money at my clothes. My worth is what I can do, and if it’s refused because I prefer motorcycle boots and leather pants over overpriced business suits,” a shrug, “so be it. I’ll just find another way to get the job and then make sure the judgmental jerk is run out of town.” Making it sound simple and nonchalant.

“Caving in to emotion show a lack of maturity and a lack of control. Both dangerous and undesirable.” Not someone she would work with.

A glance at Mason over her glass, “My, aren’t you the flatterer.” Seeming to debating something, “Thank you.” Compliments were not usually something she received or accepted.

Maybe a bit irritated the conversation got interrupted, she makes a gesture to the bartender, who quickly see’s o three bottles being brought to the table. Circe and Mason will see they each have a bottle, and she has her own. Of their drink of choice.

7. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sorry Sofia," she quiets down and will try to remind herself to keep it that way. Circe didn't want to piss off this mortal. Bad for business.

"Well, some pranks could be seen as potty humor, but I think those folks have a septic view," she isn't referencing anything she had done distraction for. Circe did have quite a few of those, but didn't think it'd be a good idea to mention whom she'd distracted. Sure, Sofia might think it a useful set of skills to pay for, but Mason? Who knows if he'd rat on her or not. "Though more broadly, ahem ahem," she straightens up from a non-existent slouch. Her tone is that of school marm, "A prank is a physical trick or jest you play on another, for amusement of yourself or others," she puts down her drink and makes a show of reaching under the table whilst her eyes are looking above Mason. "Like right now, oh ho ho ho."

There is nothing there of course. She'd not had the time to setup something.

"Do NOT lean into the blow," she informs Mason when he expressed ignorance of receiving facial impacts via fist. "My own fisticuffs instructor put the two together. Professional-ish instruction and PAIN. Ya know that cliche of the, I hit my student until they learn ha ha ha, type of teacher? Yeah," she nods, "She is that. Glad I didn't ask for staff instructions. I'd have been in the hospital."

Probably because the Clavinger had learned that way herself.

"Well, thank goodness. For a second," she takes another sip of her drink, "I was worried I'd hafta explain in detail or dig up some videos. I started ta think it was rare ta ram cars together for coin. Glad it ain't. And yes," she gives a slasher smile, "It was amusing."

Secrets safe with him? She thinks on that, "I'll wait for you to get drunker before admitting to dressing as a magical dog eared vigilante wielding a mystical wand of power, oh ho ho ho." After a moment she adds, "I don't do that. Not for free. But drink up, and you'll hear stuff~!"

Fashion was at least something she could confer upon.

"I like suits," she just drops in on the attire talk. "Business feels fancy, guarantees people don't recognize me when I dress down. Even when I expect them to recognize me without suits, it keeps happening that they fail." Circe shrugs. "Plus I have a good personal tailor for custom orders," Circe rather liked that tailor. She recommended all her Summers to him in the past. Saved on having both Mein and Mask uniforms for the Summer Court. Her jacket cuts were designed to cover for some armors and smaller weapon holsters.

"Silicon suits though? Those are great for sporty and safety, ya can make 'em ta help with protection too." Circe keeps going with the explanation. An unbidden memory of antlers, flame, and wood comes to mind making her wince. "Though, pooooorca cazzo is it a pain to get outta the suits when yer cut." Oh shit. She hadn't meant to include that. Well, she could omit some details. "Rubbing against rock or thorn it works great. Angry deer antlers?" She growls at the memory. "Not as effective, but I'm not dead."

She sighs and sags, "Problem with being metaphorical. Almost as bad as that confusing ATF call. Anyway, my puns always derail metaphors. The metaphor train goes off the tracks to sail the punishing sea. I can't conduct a metaphor," Circe looks at Mason, "I just captain a ship instead. Not the worst kind of ship, for ya know what that one is."

It was a terrible joke. If they rose to the bait.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

The gesture is surprising both in its generosity and the speed of its fulfilment. Clearly a regular to these parts. 'Thank you that's very kind.' As the bottle is placed on the table. Looks like were doing beer into liquor again, ... I'm meant to be smarter than this.

As Mary threatens with some kind of practical joke he does not look. Rather tenting his figures and looking over them at Mary, meeting her gaze and calling her bluff. You just apologised for making a scene would you do so again immediately? 'Ma'am.' Putting as much of oxford into the word and following sentence he can mange, so just not holding it back really. 'You seem far to sensible a sort to fool around with such japes.' I might not speak other languages yet, but plum in your mouth accents I was born to.

Pain. Scourging yourself, paradox backlash. there are whole worlds of pain that only tempt yo to loose control to avoid suffering them. 'Both go hand in hand do they not? Pain and experience.' Rare is one without the other. 'And must be leaned into, even if unadvisable to reap the benefit.' And to hold back the consequences. 'Sacrifice, yes that an interesting way to put it Sophia. To develop traits you lack you must most often overcome yourself first, a type of sacrifice.' Or have your understanding of reality itself forcibly and irrevocably altered.

Get drunker, I hadn't planned on it when I stepped out tonight but it would rude to refuse a gift.
    'Well by your.' Gesturing to Sophia again. 'Generosity I am well on the way, or soon will be.' That is until he lingers on Mary a moment past her mention of wands. No, she's just being rambunctious I think. Although his glass is set on the table before chuckling at her movie level grin. Paranoia or caution? either way.

Well we're of a mind on this more or less
    . 'Exactly Sophia, I agree its the what. If someone wants to wear a suit, dress down, or even a rainbow wig and red nose.' An effort is made to not look at Mary as he lists the last option. 'As long as they've earnt it by their efforts I see no call to judge.' Turning to look at Mary now, with eyebrows raised. 'Although I've never tried a silicon suit.' Deer antlers? Deer antlers... did she mention that last time? it sounds kind of familiar? 'But to be fair I don't think a regular suit would have done any better at keeping you alive when animals attack.' One of the upsides of the Uk, the worst I had worry about most of the time was adders.

Worst kind of ship? ... nope sorry Mary I'm drawing a blank. Unless she means? ... No now I am being paranoid. 'Sorry Mary that joke sunk faster than the Titanic, and had a shorter maiden voyage.' He shrugs apologetically.
    Health
    Mana

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The apology wasn’t expected, but appreciated, and the Savage simply nods.

How many years had it been since she’d seen a prank pulled? Then again, she was an undead apex predator, not many would dare. “So Mary, what was the best prank you’ve pulled or seen pulled?” might as well keep the conversation light.

She had to laugh, “But we’ve all done it at least once, a rookie mistake, but one everyone has done.” Facts were facts. Even she had been that rookie once in her life. A chuckle, “Mine was just learned the hard way, getting into a fight and having to get out of it. The streets can be a brutal teacher and battle ground.” Way too much truth on that.

This was why Ale never gave away secrets or sensitive information about herself. She had an empire to lose if any of them got out, so she simply kept them to herself. Guarded and locked away.

“Suits are nice when done right. I tend to lean towards them for business meetings, though I still pair them with boots.” Comfort over anything else. “Having a custom tailor is something I’ve recently picked up, it’s been,” pause, “an experience.” To say the least.

“Silicon suits?”
    seriously? “I’ve only seen those in a handful of clubs, and even then, they don’t seem to be that popular.” Not her thing though.

The interaction between the two cattle was proving to be all the entertainment she needed for the night. Obviously enjoying the back and forth.

“I think that is why some are so afraid of change, the work it requires and the pain it can cause.” Plus some were just stubborn neonates.

An amusing thought enters her mind at the mention of animal attacks. Or her own Claws, nothing would keep you alive if she had them out. A dark smile touches her lips as she raises her glass.

13. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mason went up in her estimations. He didn't fall for such an obvious ploy. Fair enough. She gives him a smile in amusement, at least he took it in good humor. Circe puts down her drink, to nod along as Mason and Sofia discuss fashion. Her grin turns smarmy when Mason looks to her about the red nose. She knows that was one accessory that the Fairest could not pull off.

Pranks? Oh she had so many if you used a broad definition. Iron Meg and Anne's ends could be called pranks. So was the dynamite through the looking glass. Oh, that was a good phrase. What had she done that was less illegal? Oh, she smiles, that.

"In theory," she looks to Sofia. "I would say that the best someone like me could have done, in theory, involved a few mechanical components and organic material. Unpleasant, pungent material." She chuckles, "Had a blast. Though I think they considered it a shitty time, given what was projected," she laughs then composes herself, "In this theoretical prank, the unpleasant actions and cruelty to those smaller than the target made it quite justified, in theory." Circe considers it a worthy act in San Fran. Not as worthy as giving that cannibal bullets later, but hilarious. Another idea comes to her, related to animal rights. Not the riot she caused without using Glamour, but that was funny. No, a different prank.

"Ooooh, another. Landmine Schrodinger, oh ho ho ho." She almost slams her hand on the table but stops herself. Restraint, she can do it. "That Quantum Physics theory thing. A cat locked in a box may be alive or dead. You never know until you look. In that case there were 3 determinate states the cat could be in: Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious."

Circe picks up her drink, sips, and puts it back done. "The dog kicker found out the cat was in the third state."

Circe wasn't to big on sacrifice. More get it done and go home. But these were metaphors. Her literary foe that right there. Tangent. "Hollywood has made sacrifice a more negative word these days," she just adds in. She wasn't sure how to prhase it, but she'd give it a go. "Always the knife and headdress on a pyramid. Not effort and work. I get what ya both mean. Ya want it?" she waves her left hand to the side, "Ya work for it. Through the pain," and then waves to the right. "ya break your chains and gain power. And then you have the power to get it."

The Groundskeeper shrugs. It sounded kind of Summery, but her view was naturally tainted. These mundies didn't need to know about her fae problems.

And the functional fashion was brought up, though only Circe knew this. Clearly she'd have to explain for Sofia was thinking gimp suits. "Ah, I see your confusion Sofia," she assures her. "I know what you are thinking, but," she holds up a finger, "It is wrong," She brings back the fake teacher accent, "You see, there are 3 kinds of silicon suits. Not just those that make your ass look great."

"Cyclist skin suits, a bulkier sport suit to keep you from getting a limp, and one that replaces the L with a G," she waggles her eyebrows. "I use the second, not into the third. Durable for dangerous athletics and somewhat against wild life it turns out," she waves her hands in the air and gives a faux cheer, "Yay." And lowers her hands as she drops the schoolmarm act. "I tried learning parkour, so research taught me the difference. Second is hard to find and expensive. I've just been making them," she puffs up in pride.

Circe smirks at Mason as he takes some bait. "Ooooh, so ya mentioned that Mason. Sounds like ya prefer to ship those that areice cold and deadly? Well," she smirks, "Better than the worst, every navy hates that one. They hate a ship that is running with blood and sea men."

Very bad. And un-original, she got it from YouTube.

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

In this case what Mary seems to find funny, Chambers finds concerning. 'If people are abusing children or animals, you can call the police.' To be fair I'd likely handle it myself as well, Death and dying are one thing, but there's no need for senseless abuse of others. Police or no they definitely deserved whatever exactly Mary did to them. 'I hope the little ones came out alright in the end.' His concern clearly for the wellbeing of the victims not the fate of the abusers.

The streets of oxford not exactly known for their street fights, he couldn't say he had made that mistake. By virtue of never having been in a physical fight. 'Not that I'm inviting the universe to change this.' Fate can be capricious. 'But I can't say I've ever been hit in the head.' From the streets to real estate, quite the journey you must have been on. 'So I'll try and remember the advise if I ever find myself needing it.'

If anything represented the sorry state of the fallen world it had been that lie peddling monolith of Hollywood. 'That it has Mary.' A touch of distaste evident in his tone. 'Sacrifice and many other things, distorted by its flashing lights and surround sound. To many fairy tale endings where everything works out in the end.' I mean that would be great, but never going to happen without serious sacrifice. He nods to Sofia's comment on change as well, she had it very right.

'I've not considered a having a tailor.' To much moving in the last few years to really merit it. 'Something you'd recommend?' Also expensive I imagine, but money is just a construct of the lie after all.

He listens mostly to the talk of silicon suits, not his area at all. 'Those prop skills must come in handy a lot, is there anything you can't make? or a magnum Opus you aspire to?.' Mary seemed very practical and self sufficient. Both very respectable traits.

Oh, I must be feeling paranoid to have missed that set up. Smirking right back. 'Its a shame the titanic never visited Brazil.' I am in fact familiar. 'The warmer waters would likely have made for a much dandier trip.' Just beware playing card games. 'But as for me, Ice cold and deadly are bad for business, no one needs a tombstone for a sea burial.' Not that I mind terribly. I would have to imagine that ship's sunken hull is very haunted.

Health
    Mana

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Of course, in theory.” Because that seemed to be important here. “So would that be more of a justified act of vengeance?” it didn’t sound like a prank to her. Not that she really had much to base it off.

A brief nod, “I always instill that in those that work for me. You want something? You bust your ass and earn it. Nothing in life is free or handed to you.” A bit more difficult to implement in Kindred society, but she did.

“Ah, I see where my mistake was then.”
    Every adult can admit when they were wrong, she wasn’t above it. “Well good for you, I’m sure it’s not an easy thing to make.” She had no clue. Crafts was not her thing, unless you count pinning butterflies. But that was different.

A look to Mason, “Calling the police is always the best choice,” a pause, a but was coming, “unless they’re corrupt. It’s more common than some think.” She’d come across a few, but most of them were under her payroll. “Sometimes justice comes in different ways.” More painful ways. Her business had always had a strict to animals or children policy.

Smirking before chuckling, “It’s certainly something you will never forget and quickly learn from. Consider yourself lucky to never having the displeasure of it. I don’t recommend it.” No, it wasn’t fun. Easier for her to recover from now, but when she had been a living and breathing human, it sucked.

“Eh, depends. I like it because I let her go wild every now and then, which finds me with cuts and colors I wouldn’t normally go for. And there is something to be said for a perfectly tailored pair of pants or shirt, they just fit right. So if you’re looking to make a good impression, or hell, just treat yourself, give it a try, why not.” But she had way too much money for her own good.

“Thought I read something somewhere,” she doesn’t remember where, “but that there is a plaque on or near the wreck. Not the same as a headstone, but was still something interesting.”

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread