Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho! THAT," she tips her cup to Sofia, "Is a better way ta do it."

Circe just didn't have the time to run the gun runners, be queen, go on patrol, and build shit. Or didn't want to.

Circe smiles as she denies it is a date. No shipping by Circe tonight, but Sofia gets a nod.

"It is getting better Mason," she looks up at his arrival. It is a low bar for her night getting better. But she won't complain about the improvements. Then nods her head to the chair, "How could it not with good booze and friends? And indeed, how is yer night going?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

'Glad to hear.' Nodding to Sofia. 'And improving is always even better.' likewise to Mary.

He drinks. 'Oh well enough thank you. I was look for a quieter drink than the current crowds allow, and a good conversation.' Which if past experience is anything to go by I have found. 'So actually I would say its going very well.'

Giving the Exotic Italian a contrite grin. 'Though I will say I'm far from ready for our rematch Mary.' That I do remember. And be it the place, the season or just having been busy he wanted to head it off early.

Settling in, well aware he had joined a conversation in progress, and is now trying to politely pick up the thread.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “It’s also the only way to do it.” There was nothing like being your own boss. “There’s a certain freedom to being your own boss.”

Booze and friends? Was that what Mary considered her? A friend? It was an interesting concept to her, not one she had put much thought into. But whatever, and raises her glass to her.

“Hell, if you’re not improving, you’re going the wrong way.” Yet some would always chase that path.
    A glance around the bar, “Then you’ve settled on the right bar for that. Never usually more then a dozen people in here, and everyone is usually content to mind their business. But there is always good conversation if you know where to look.” And have the right words.

With the comment on a rematch, an eyebrow gently arches as she looks from Mason to Mary, “A rematch huh? Don’t leave a girl in the dark.” A Savage could be curious, especially if it led to something entertaining.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe can only drink and nod in agreement with Sofia. It did remove a lot of headaches. Maybe she should consider a promotion.

"Flattery and fine wine can open many a door," she says as if quoting someone. She probably was, but she can't remember whom. Then she gives the mundy fellow a false pout, "Aww, and I was hoping to keep winning. Oh sigh," she doesn't sigh but says the word, a smarmy grin on her face, "Fine. Go and spoil my fun before it starts."

"Always drive down the road to improvement, seriously, please stay on the road and do not out perform roller coasters," her tone drops to dead serious for a moment, a concerned look on her face. Before she cracks into a smile, "Unless yer filming it. No proof, no truth, oh ho ho ho!"

As for what Mason was referring to? Was it the alcohol mixes or the puns? Or the pop-culture about murder clowns? "Well, we ahd a pun-ishing duel of twisting tongues ta aggressively articulate artfully awful world play." Sip the tequila, "Pun war. I won. Or was it the drink mixing, kinda blurry. There was something about an argument too, uh," she looks to Mason, "My friend and I had an argument about whether TV murder clowns were filthy or cleanly right?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Talking shop then. 'I absolutely second that Sofia, self employment has been hands down my best experience of the working world.' Especially when traveling. 'It certainty seems I have at that.' It was just what he had been looking for.

'It was the punishment I received at the hands of Mary's preeminent phraseology, to which I referred.' And I haven't really had a good opportunity to get some practice in since. 'Because likewise I can't rightly remember how the night ended, we were mixing something we shouldn't have.' How I got home without drowning again is anyone's guess. 'And I think ... don't quote me on this ... that the clowns proved to be messy by example?' I'd basically forgotten that so you clearly held together better than I did.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She’d heard time and time again that flattery could get you anywhere. But she wasn’t a Davea, and flattery got you nowhere with her.

“Never tried to see if my Torino could outperform a roller coaster. But I think I’m good putting it through that, my mechanic took off.” Which sucked. It was hard to find a decent mechanic Ale could stand to be around.

Was the Italian having a hard time following what was being said? Yeah, but she was trying. “So a war of words?” it surprised her that Mason lost to Mary, Mary was wordy, but Mason struck her as being well spoken.

To Mason, “Are you self-employed as well?” always good to find someone else who was their own boss. “It can be difficult to push yourself to make that change, and a struggle to be successful, but once you are, there’s nothing else like it.”

A gesture to the bartender to refill her drink and leave the bottle. A top shelf gin.

“Mixing something you shouldn’t have been? Like what?” clearly this was turning into a better story with each word.

10. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Shame, good techs are a treasure. I'd not try it with my Charger either. Handling ain't as good," she agrees with Sofia. Was it agreement? Sure, both said no.

As for the question of war of words? She shakes her head and sips more tequila, "Specifically puns."

Oh, the drink mixing. As for the clowns, she looks to Mason and nods, "Given the splatter effects they use in their shows," she chuckles, "That sounds on the nose, honk honk."

"Two self-employed success stories with me? Feeling selfconscious here," Circe is jovial about it. She has no desire to explain her extra activities to the mundies. It sounded way better in her head than claiming to being lazy or something like that.

As for what was being mixed, that got a huge grin from Circe. "Tequila mixes. Mead, whiskey, vodka, hmmm," she thinks and licks her lips, trying to recall some of the other results. "Some liqueur too I think. That or desserts getting mixed in," Circe frowns then shrugs. "After the ninth drink of liqueur, things get blurry quicker, faster than a slicker, away the memory does flicker."

"I DO know that it isn't my worst blackout drunk instance," she defends herself. "Well, from what I'm told happened at any rate. Blackout, so don't recall it. But the boat cruise I do recall mostly, just blurred, so technically it wasn't blackout. Bad comparison there, sorry."

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Meditative mind
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He listens politely to the talk of cars, taking the opportunity to drink, and excuse himself from knowing nothing of them.

Then nods solemnly to Mary's addition. 'I thought my word play was decent until I stepped up to this one, she put in my place no contest.' He is grinning by the end, clearly not having taken it badly. Adding as Mary expounds on the clowns 'See what I mean, there's no beating natural talent like that, without serious prep time.' Don't go thinking I won't try, just not tonight.

He nods once. 'Yes self employed, well mostly. I've been accused of being on the reapers payroll before.' He grins. I wonder if they'll see the humour in a moment. 'I make custom headstones. Just out of my front room mind but its a business that never slows.' And one people don't like to talk about outside of when they need it, which is fine by me.

Shrugging casually. 'I'll take your word for it Mary all I know is I started the night on beer and ended it on mistakes.' Thank goodness Philip was there to stop me doing anything to drastically stupid if it came to it because I do not remember. Well I hope he would have anyway.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, if you find a good mechanic that is trustworthy, let me know. The poor Torino needs a checkup before I garage her for the winter.” Not that the car wasn’t good in the colder weather, it was just something Ale liked to do.

Puns? Not her strong suit, so she just nods, “Ah. So do I get witness a rematch?” could be fun.

“Hey,” to Mary, “don’t down play your own success. Might not be self-employed, but I’ve heard good thing about you.” And some not too favorable things, but she was feeling generous tonight.

A disgusted look, “You guys were mixing those together? Why?” just, ew. Her own mind working out how gross those would be coming back up mixed with blood. Just, no. “But more power to you both,” raising her glass, “because I don’t think I’d drink that.” Nope. Not this Savage.

A look to Mason, then Mary, “So we’re in the presence of a master then?” good to know.

Wait, he makes gravestones? Well damn. “Can’t say I’ve ever shared a drink with someone who makes headstones. Such an interesting field, what drew you to it?” like, does someone just wakeup one day and decide, hell, I want to make gravestones? Chuckling, “That is true, and a business that will always be in demand.” Just don’t count on the Italian having one.

Now that statement got a honest laugh from Ale, “Hey, at least you can admit it.” it felt good to laugh like that. Maybe she was finally learning to relax and just enjoy things.

15. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sadly, the last good grease monkey I met seems to have skipped town," she apologizes to Sofia. And she wasn't going to recommend herself. Tuning up wasn't the same as supping up. And the PMC ones she had met would be a bad idea. Too much oversight.

Circe puffs up as her superiority in a social field is acknowledge by the mortal. True, Mason was conceding to puns, but the Fairest would take what she could get. The gun crazed Larcenist really needed to brush up on her social powers. Or disguising to get away with punching people more. Either or.

"Rematch? Oh, that'd be delightful. Some may call it a punishment ta the ears, but I'd bring at least ten puns to such a contest," Circe almost drinks more but decides to nurse it slower, "And if no pun in ten did, I'd make an eleventh." She laughs, "I mean, tis the season ta express your elf, right?"

"We were already drunk," Circe answers Sofia's question of why that mix. "Plus drunk friends advising. Leads ta stupid fun and then just stupid," she holds out her class to Mason, "Cheers ta having fun by being stupid?"

Mason was into what for work? "Ya don't look it Mason. I mean, I'd think that'd be a grave business, with every worker dead serious all the time. But," she smiles widely and giggles as a memory boils up in her mind. From an old source no less. "Sorry. All I can think about is that, uh, old," old for them not her, "Tombstone Pizza commercial. What do you want on your Tombstone," she shakes her head in merriment, "Oh ho ho ho! It just popped in there."

"Ya ended the night having drinks with me," she points out to Mason, "But I will take it ta be gastronomical mistakes. I know the saying. Beer before liquor makes you sicker." Which was part of why she avoided beer. That and the Fairest nature didn't agree with beer anymore.

17. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread