Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Blood Hunt) Prince, Seneschal and Reeve

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sealed envelopes were delivered one by one to each of the offices of the Domain. A wax seal was stamped consisting of a J overlaid with a V and a crown.

This letter serves as notice to Domain leadership of the events that transpired at Club Entropy,

Arriving at the club that night, we spotted who we believed to be our target. She matched the description given- namely the sharp features of her face. Security had been increased due to a recent rash of kidnappings in the Domain, but I was able to send the patrolling sentry away without incident. I then coaxed the target with the given name 'Aileen' into voluntarily joining me in my vehicle with the intent of neutralizing her and delivering her to the Domain storage. Not sensing a beast from the Gangrel was unusual, so I investigated during the travel.

As it turns out, Aileen was actually Brangeal Hamleigh, the mortal niece of the targets Brangaine and Dindrane Hamleigh. Using the powers of my blood I discovered that there is a third Aunt, Igraine Hamleigh and a sister Aislin Hamleigh. It seems that the masquerade has been protected over the years in regards to this mortal. I found evidence of memories being altered to hide past breaches- namely Brangaine murdering the mother of Aislin and Brangeal. The family tends to move together, though at the moment the Blood Hunt seems to have split them up with the Aunts in hiding. Based on the habits described by Brangeal it is my assumption that Aislin has been embraced within the last year and that there is a ghoul named Sharleen that acts as a nanny to Brangeal.

Brangeal met with Brangaine weekly up until the blood hunt was called. Brangaine has all but disappeared to the mortal without notice or contact. In search of her Aunts, Brangeal found that the house that Dindrane and Igraine had been renting at [address] hasn't been visited in some time and has become musty with inactivity.

The only tangible lead I got from the mortal was that the sister remained in Sacramento working out of an office. Since she was not listed as a target of the blood hunt the Aunts might believe she is safe to continue their work while they are in hiding. The location of the office is at [address].

Aside from that, Brangeal described a friend or associate of the family who might be of interest if we see him. He's black, dresses with older fashion and wears a ring with a sigil.

We also spoke of what the Aunts had originally arrived in Sacramento for. She describes their efforts as pursuing a rival company to destroy their social connections. This pursuit seems to be fueled by a desire for revenge, having been negatively impacted by the rivals in the distant past. The target they found here was a woman by the name of Rowland.

I have protected the masquerade by restoring the false memories again and returning her home. Given the sister and Nanny might be our only available leads, I felt it prudent not to risk spooking them by the disappearance of Brangeal. I will await response on how you would like to approach with our next move.

With Respect,
    Jack

cc: Alessandra Antinori Jennifer Hazelton Helen Kingsley

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A sealed envelope was delivered by hand by Gabriel to both Jacque and Jennifer.

Priscus Jacque,

Thank you for the eloquent and detailed update of your progress. The information you have gathered for the Domain should help us in bringing this group of sisters into meet justice and put an end to the whole thing.

I would like to meet with you and Seneschal Hazelton at (insert date and time) to go over what we have and set forth a plan to deal with it. Your council is valuable to this being a success.

~[I]A

Jacque
    Jennifer Hazelton
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Liam brings a responds to Jack, sealed with Jennifer's personal seal of a quill pen writing upon a parchment.
    The letter reads
    Priscus Jack,
    I appreciate your efforts in mantaining the Masquerade and in gathering this information. This information shall be vital in moving forward with locating and apprehending these criminals. I shall be open to meeting in order to offer any assistance.
    Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu, Lady Notary of the First Estate
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Closed Thread