Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Breaking News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Vince stood outside the New station building. The Ciphor and CD in his satchel along with a new camera and a hunting knife.

In his mind Vince ran though his Bright Idea again. Hand over the Cipher and CD to the reporters. Then make fast for Miami with Charity. It was genius. No way for it to fall apart.

It's a sunny day in Sacramento, even if the air outside is a bit brisk it's still a rather pleasant temperature.

Standing outside the building Vince sees people going in and out, moving about their own personal business. He even catches sight of a news van, topped with an extendable satellite dish, pulling away from the building and driving off to catch on to today's hot news story.

Vince considered it funny, This station's hotest story was coming to them. Vince shoulders his bag, checks his cargo again for the googlianth time and makes for the Channel #'s front entrance.

Vince enters a rather lush looking lobby, the centerpiece of which is a large reception desk. A young brunette wearing a phone-headset rides the desk and is currently busy speaking with an older looking man standing at the desk wearing khakis and a polo shirt.

Looking around he can see an elevator that leads to the second floor, a hallway leading to other parts of the first floor, and a set of double doors that are labeled "Studio"

Vince step up beside the older gentleman, waiting to speak to the receptionist.

The Station probably had a tip line or something. The Receptionist should know more. Maybe?

Vince realizes his idea might have a few holes. But stations had to get their tips somehow. Right?

After a short conversation the older man walks away and the Receptionist greets Vince "Hi, how can I help you?"

"Ah, yes. My name is Vince Patolli. I have a story here I'd like to give to the station. Could you point in the right direction? Is there a number or some thing?" Vince wondered if miss... Receptionist was asked this often.

The Receptionist points to a box sitting on the edge of the desk, and mono-tones "Place leads and stories in the box." It's obvious from her answer that she was asked his often.

Vince nods and pulls out the Usb and Cipher disk in a manila folder, but holds before dropping it in the basket. "I'm sorry, but is there anyway I could see a Reporter about this right away? This is a bit delicate." Vince fishes in his pocket for some to the twenties he found the day before. Holding them up for Miss Rectionist to see and placing them on her desk.

The woman at the desk wastes no time taking Vince's money and tucking it in her pocket. She picks up a phone, holds a quiet conversation, hangs up, and looks at Vince saying "Someone will be out here to talk to you in a few minutes. You can wait over there." She points to a bank of chairs, small tables, and magazines - obviously a waiting area.

After Vince has waited a decent twenty minutes with nothing to read but two-year-old Time Magazines and a few issues of Home & Garden someone finally comes looking for him.

He's a middle aged looking guy, with a round bald head, quick inquisitive eyes, and a round belly. He wears a white collar shirt with the sleeves rolled up past hairy forearms.

"I'm Stan. Stan Anderson." He introduces himself to Vince "You the kid who paid off Lisa?" he asks

"She said you got a story. Out with it, kid, I'm burning daylight here." He says impatiently

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last