DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Finding the tattoo, he became very grateful for the mask as he felt his cheeks redden. Not wanting her to think he was staring he looks up again quickly. ‘For the music or the baroque lifestyle?

And with the wink he started to wonder if the mask would be enough, as the blush crept further. I’ve got to stop talking to beautiful women, still I'm here now.Well, is there someone you’d recommended, to do the work? And maybe kickstart some inspiration.’ Not that I’ll tell any sleeper artist about my major events but still they might be able to tell me more about their craft.

Bless you Witch for timely distractions. Not wanting to move the mask right now, he nabs a straw form the bar, to take a drink before chuckling. ‘Yeah, that’s kind of the intention. Got to hide from the monsters tonight. But seriously you didn’t come out just to give the organisers patronage?’ Taking another sip through the straw. ‘Free, so great, well at least this one. What are you drinking tonight?

The costume? Well, it represents a juxtaposition I appreciate. Humanities desire to live past death, and its fear of anything outside the norm of experience.’ A paradox, of the safer variety. That and I’m a big fan of ancient architecture, who couldn’t pull of a pyramid head costume.’ Chambers is chuckling heartily by the end of his sentence.
    What about yourself, your get up looks exquisite.’ And so does she in it… no, focus. Face red. ‘But a far cry from the archetypical ghouls and ghosts of this eve?’
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh, so the two cattle knew each other. How…cute.

“It’s actually pretty good, went with something I hadn’t had before. And yourself?” hearing the girl talk, she started to remember her a bit more, “Morgan right? Didn’t we talk at a street event, you had the strawberries? Or is my memory really as bad as I think it is.” A bit of humor.

Back to the mummy, “The music.” The lifestyle never appeared to her.

“That depends on what you would be looking to get. Tattoo artists, like painters and sculptors, specialize. Each knowing their strength and advertising it. But there are a few jack of all trades if you know where to look.” Another sip, “It’s been a few years since my last piece, and it wasn’t done here. But I do know a few artists and can pass their information on to you.” Having as many tattoos as she did drew attention, and she got to know a lot of the artists within Sacramento. “Inspiration can come from anything and everything.” Though he didn’t strike her as the type to actually get one. At least the conversation was fun.

A nod as the Savage listened, “Ah, and what is it with humanities desire to live past death? Such a deep-seated fear, death and the unknown.” Not that she paid it much mind, she’d been, alive-ish, for more years than she cared to admit. Her lips tug up in amusement, “Now I’ve always been of the opinion that anyone can pull off any costume. It’s the attitude and confidence that make it successful.” And also not caring about anyones opinion.

Perché grazie, it was a blast to put together.” And by put together, she meant had someone else deal with the whole process. “But of course! I wanted something both a bit different and to take me out of my comfort-zone.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Listening to her speak the smile that spreads under the mask could best be described as charmed. ‘A never before had drink, a costume to push your comfort zone.’ Chambers looks over his imposing conversation partner with admiration. ‘That’s a very good way to live, I’m impressed.’ He raises the last of his current drink to her, sipping it to the dregs.

Maybe I really should take her advise and get a tattoo, try everything once after all, and nothing would be as informative. You know I’ll take those details.’ His tone having moved from polite interest, to bone fide consideration. ‘As for inspiration it’d have to be either my move to the states, or drowning.’ Well technically what came after but that was part of it. Any good ideas for symbolizing those?’ More than a little curious to see how she took that.

Unzipping his costumes intestines to produce his ticket, he shows it to the barkeep to get one of the additional VIP drinks stamped. ‘Beethoven, is one of the greats for a reason. Spanning the classical period to the romantic era, which end of that spectrum do you tend towards?’ The music had been one of the more tolerable things his parents had subjected him to growing up.

An almost irritated shrug accompanies his thoughts on the human condition. ‘They say its survival instinct, a desire to have something left behind or it gives purpose to our existence. Just excuses to justify terrible things.’ It is sadly true that we tend to remember and glorify those who do terrible, great, but terrible things. 'Or maybe just people trying to control something it seems they to have no control over.' Now to think on it that might be worth looking into. Falling into a momentary lapse of contemplations.

The drink that arrives breaks him free from his own thoughts and he quickly grabs the Zombie Cocktail . Breaking into a chuckle. ‘You are quite right, but I'll leave that particular fiend to those who feel the need to carry a massive sword around.’ He turns to take in the room. ‘I do tend towards more meaningful expressions when I dress up.’ ​There should always be purpose, even behind that which seems on the surface frivolous, else all loses meaning. Turning back to the steampunk beauty with a smile, rather eager to hear her thoughts.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A coy smile, “Well, you only live once, right?” for the cattle anyways.

When he says what he would consider for a tattoo, she looks amused, “Can’t say I’ve considered those for ink.” Having moved to the states herself, “But both seem to have to do with water, perhaps a symbol of it. Based off your costume, and the way you spoke of it, maybe a historic symbol, ancient even.” Just her thoughts. Tattoos were personal, and only he could decide what was best for him.

“Oh, classical one hundred percent. I enjoy how one is left to interpret the music themselves and it’s completely personal.” Sure, it had been ingrained on her at a young age, but she had grown to love it.

“It’s a complex topic, but I lean towards people wanting to be able to control something. So much of our existence is left up to chance, there is very little we can control.” But that was a discussion for another time. "And not one I can fully discuss while in a Halloween costume."

A slight shrug, “Nothing wrong with wanting meaning to what you wear, but there comes a time when one needs to just have fun. Take that chance and see where it leads. Sometimes the meaning comes from you just letting lose, saying fuck it to social norms and what is expected.” Seriously, have some fun! “What do you lose?” raising her glass for a drink. “Or are you worried what people would think?” a playful look in her dark eyes.

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

A stunned moment. ‘Water hm? I hadn’t noticed but your right.’ And how had he not it seemed so obvious when pointed out, funny aren’t the doomed meant to be more representative of Earth? But you’ve given me an idea, thanks.’

Fuck to social norms. Is the zeitgeist in which we seem to live. An unconscious attempt by those that sleep to wake from their enforced slumber, or a new twist to the lie to catch out the unwise and reckless awakened? Guess we'll have to find out, and slip the net if needed.

Well, everyone defines cutting loose a little different.’ He reaches up and fully removes the mask to meet her gaze, his own offering the gauntlet right back. ‘But I can’t help but think that sounded like a challenge. What did you have in mind?Keep magic off the table, no disbelief, no paradox. There's a difference between fun and abyssal horrors rampaging around.
    Health
    Mana

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer arrived with the VIP ticket that Alessandra had thoughtfully provided. Jennifer moves into the venue with a calm, lady - like presence. She had thought about her recent conversation with Alessandra when designing her costume. Jennifer had stepped out of her comfort zone in two ways. Jennifer had included a bloom of color and floral elements into her costume that was pleasing and could catch one's eye. Jennifer was Blushed and her skin gave off a healthy glow. Her lips were the shade of pink rose, her eyelids a shimmery gold that highlighted the brighter hues of the dress. Yet something that did not look healthy was the SFX make up that Jennifer and Liam had applied to Jennifer's neck and shoulders.

Jennifer stepped out of her comfort zone by showing her shoulders and neck without a scarf. Yet a flesh tone scarf had been adhered to the worst part of Jennifer's horrific, disfiguring scar. SFX makeup has been applied to Jennifer's right shoulder and neck to look as though she has been scratched by a four clawed monster. Mortals did love to flirt with death imagery on Halloween, Jennifer thought.

This had taken a bit of time to set up properly, which could account for the hour that Jennifer arrives.

She moves around the venue for a moment until she spots Alessandra. She moves towards the other Kindred with a calm expression. "Hello." She greeted as she approached. Her voice was Cursed - it slithered like a snake through decaying leaves. "You look lovely. Your tattoos make the costume look divine. " She says sincerely to Alessandra.
    Dark brown eyes move over the man dressed in the undead manner. Yes, people like to flirt with death, Jennifer decides. She gives the man a pleasant smile. Dark eyes move to the other person standing nearby and Jennifer looks for a moment.
    Was that Morgan? Was she talking with Alessandra Sofia and this man, too? Jennifer decided to observer to see if she was a part of the conversation.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Always more than happy to help.” Sometimes. Ok, usually never, but she was feeling generous tonight.

Raising her glass, “This is true.” Then taking a sip, listening, then smirking, “Did it now?” was it intended? The Italian wasn’t sure. “For there to be a challenge, I would need to talk with you more, observe you and see what would make you the most uncomfortable, then see if you can rise to it.” As she opens her mouth to maybe issue the challenge he seemed to seek, Jenn approached.

Did the Haunt own anything that wasn’t basically an evening gown? The thought amusing her for some reason, imagining her walking in jeans and a tank top.

“Jenn, glad you could make it.” Offering a smile to her Coterie Mate, “And grazie! It was fun to put together.” Well, pay to have put together anyways. “But that dress is quite stunning and a stark contrast to the makeup, well done!”

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Make me most uncomfortable? Oh trust me neither of us wants to see that. He’s pulled from his thoughts as what must surely be the death locked tones of a ghost intone in the immediate vicinity causing Chambers to start slightly. I don’t have that spell running it must be manifes … oh its her voice! How did that come about?

Looking to the new arrival who certainly bore no resemblance to any ghost the necromancer had ever dealt with. He Returns the smile, a beat or two to late.

And by the greeting a known entity to … oh wait a minute we never introduced.

The absence of manners the latest of several small indicators showing him that he had until recently an unknown weakness.

Ms you look stunning. Mason. pleasure to meet you.’ Turning to the tattooed beauty. ‘And a pleasure as well, I must request your forgiveness for my lack of manners I should have started with introductions.’

Although I’m curious, how bold will she be with a friend present? Speaking of friends is Witch alright?
    Health
    Mana

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight
    Witch Scenes

PRE

Witch nodded, confirming the strawberry incident.

And then as Chambers warmed up to the conversation, Witch hid a smile in the motions of moving to the bar to get a drink. She picked whatever the first special was on the flyer. When the drink arrived, she lifted it to watch the strange swirl of red liquid drip through clear in a way that she assumed was supposed to be reminicent of blood.

She almost didn't return, not wanting to interrupt whatever Chambers was going for, but decided to risk it.

And upon doing so was glad for it, recognizing the other woman from the said strawberry incident. Smiling she gave an appreciative once over for the beautiful outfit. She wondered if it was even a costume or a real gown with makeup added to simply have it make do as a costume.

Glancing sideways toward Chambers she chuckled, she couldn't help it. Trying to hide it behind taking a sip of the concoction, she coughed nearly choking on the ... well ... alcohol she supposed. And people drank these things for ... pleasure?

"Morgan," she wheezed, though everyone there knew her already under that name. She was going to introduce the other two, but another coughing fit took her, and she let them to introduce themselves.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Prego."

Jennifer replied with Italian, appreciating the sound of the word in the native speaker.
    "That is the fun of costumes!" Jennifer replied, her persona this evening being slightly more animated than the composed Lady she portrayed among the Kindred. "I appreciate that. I took our conversation to heart."
    Jennifer glances to the man, calculating what Alessandra's words to him could mean. Very interesting. Is he afraid of me?
    A difficult determination to make. Kine could pick up on wolves among the sheep. The Nosferatu Beast was closer to the surface, in terms of how Kine could sense danger. He is polite... I think it is alright to stay.
    Jennifer thinks."Good evening, Mason. I am Jenna. Hello, Morgan. I remember you from the last event."

What is the intention you wish to convey with your..."
    Brown eyes move appreciatively down Mason's attire. "- costume?"
    Rose pink lips smile invitingly at Mason, although her Voice is a Curse, the words slithering between them.

Italian translation
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread