(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh, names. Always a good thing to know she supposed.

A shake of her head, “I wasn’t too worried about it, some people don’t like sharing their names while out.” Or have fake ones. “But a pleasure Mason, I’m Sofia.” It wasn’t Court, introductions were not exactly necessary.

Catching the coughing of Morgan, “What did you order?” humor in her voice, “So that I don’t order it.” If it makes you cough, why drink it? “Want to try something else?” offering to buy it if she did. See, the Savage could be nice.

Back to the Haunt, “It really is the fun of costumes, pushing yourself and just having fun.” Glad that Jenn had taken her advice, not everyone did.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Ah there she is, and choking by the seems of it. ‘You good Morgan?’ Hopefully just a case of down the wrong the pipe.

Focus back to the pair. ‘Even so I tend to pride myself on my manners, a slip I should have caught. Its very nice to meet you Sophia, and likewise a delight Jenna.’ But. No. Seriously I've heard ghosts speak that sent less shivers down my spine. What happened to her to cause her to sound like that? The icy hand of his unseen senses wasn’t alerting him to anything. Consequently it wasn’t dig deeper levels of interesting.

Pulling the mask back on to give the full effect. ‘I was saying to Sophia I apricate the juxtaposition it suggests. Humanities desire to live past their own death, yet their fear of the unknown and different.There really aren’t many great synonyms for juxtapose are there?What of yourself?’ Eyeing over her costume. ‘You put me in mind of British folktales or maybe Lord of the rings?’ It’s the flowing parts that does it, I think.
    Health
    Mana

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Catching her breath, Morgan gives a wheezy chuckle at Sophia's comment and nods toward Chambers. "It was one of the specials, but I think I was just surprised. I'm good, thank you." The last to both Chambers and Sophia.

"If so, perhaps the tale ... oh what is ... with the lady and the ribbon around her neck? Is that Poe? Where she is actually dead and it's just a ribbon that is holding her head on?" she glances around the group, to see if anyone knows the story or if she is just pulling random threads of others into a single made up instance.

"After all you do have the ..." she motioned toward the makeup on Jennifer Hazelton 's neck. Which actually ... in a way helped with getting through the woman's voice. If she closed her eyes and tried not to pay attention to it, she could almost imagine it was just a part of the costume.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclined her head towards Morgan. " Yes." Jennifer included Mason in her look. [Color=pink]"I am highlighting the beautiful youth of fairytale genres with the very real threat of death pervasive in the mysthos."
    Jennifer nods to Morgan.
    " I know of the tale that you referred to. I quite like it. What are your thoughts on it?"

Brown eyes move to Alessandra. Checking in on the powerful Gangrel.
    "Have you already discussed your costume?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Morgan grinned at the success of her guess and after some consideration offered an answer in turn to the question...

[mta]And so the evening passed with the small group. Conversation on costumes, on death, and drinks.[/mta[

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread