Father McGrath
    Presence
    (Sanctified)
    Bad Breeding
    (Malkovian)
    Resources
    (Meagre savings)
    Douglas Lamech

There is something else behind the eyes... (-2 to all Social Rolls)
    Demeanor

Preacher Lamech seems to put extra care into his posture, as if he had never allowed his shoulders to drop or his spine to bend.

Though he looks in each Kindred's eyes with genuine love, any close inspection reveals behind his expression a manic awe, or paternalistic condescension depending on the relative blood potency

PRE

Father Lamech sends a text to Jacque

"Hello, Priscus Jack. I hope this finds you well. My name is Preacher Lamech, I am a freshly arrived clergyman of the Lancea Sanctum. I hope to spread the Good Word of Longinus in this fine city, though I should like to seek your approval, before I meet with the Prince to seek her approval. I am Ventrue, and I understand you'll be my Priscus during my, hopefully long, stay in Sacramento, and I'd hate to step on any toes as I ascend to the throne to ask for acknowledgement. If you could take a short time out of your no-doubt busy schedule to meet with me, I'd be most grateful.

-Preacher Lamech
    Health: Willpower:Vitae
    Text colored like this are hallucinations. Pay them no mind.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord looked to his burner phone and grunted quietly to himself. The masquerade was dear to him and should be dear to all Kindred. It would be a quick matter to resolve. He knocked on the window dividing the driver's seat from the rest of the Escalade. "Let's head downtown and stop by a store on the way in. I have some business to attend to." The driver nodded and the window raised once more to isolate the compartments.

Oh good tidings and well met to you Preacher Lamech! I will arrange for a carriage to come pick you up if you would be so kind as to provide your address or a landmark. We shall pencil you in an appointment posthaste.

Blood Hunt:

Father Lamech
    Father McGrath
    Presence
    (Sanctified)
    Bad Breeding
    (Malkovian)
    Resources
    (Meagre savings)
    Douglas Lamech

There is something else behind the eyes... (-2 to all Social Rolls)
    Demeanor

Preacher Lamech seems to put extra care into his posture, as if he had never allowed his shoulders to drop or his spine to bend.

Though he looks in each Kindred's eyes with genuine love, any close inspection reveals behind his expression a manic awe, or paternalistic condescension depending on the relative blood potency

PRE

No sooner had Lamech set his phone down on the table in his hotel room, and began to drag his eyes across Eschaton 5 for the thousandth time before it buzzed again. He placed the Testament down once again and answered

"Ah, thank you for the quick response. I have purchased a hotel room at the Holiday Inn at 2224 Auburn Blvd for the day. I will await your transport"

-Preacher Lamech
    Health: Willpower:Vitae
    Text colored like this are hallucinations. Pay them no mind.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

After several minutes a final text was sent:

We are 5 minutes out

Continued in Kingly Carpool...

Blood Hunt:

+ Reply to Thread