(Handsome)
    New Identity
    (Lindsey Ravenwood)
    Losh
    Losh Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A letter arrives on the desk of Albert Baker, the letter itself is featureless and the paper is cheap and the note itself is a torn off piece of notebook paper that's been written on in pencil. In the corner of the envelope is the name L. Ravenwood, and the return address is to a low income apartment complex in not well to do section of Sacramento. The handwriting itself is neat as if each and every single word has been scanned and checked over a hundred times before sealing it within the envelope.

The note reads:

"Dear Albert Baker, I have sent this letter to you in order to receive acknowledgement in the city and to introduce myself to both you and the other members of the family in the city. I've heard that you are calling a gathering of our family in the city, not wanting to show up unannounced, I humbly and respectfully ask your permission to attend it.

Also I think it'd be good to follow proper etiquette and schedule a meeting between us before the gathering takes place, however if you are unable to due to unforeseen circumstances then I understand and will save my intro for the gathering. I feel as if I can offer a unique set of skills and traits both yourself and her Majesty can put to use. Not to make this seem like I'm applying for a job, I'm just trying to be professional as much as possible, I assure you I am much more relaxed and easy going in the undead flesh.

Sincerely Losh."

P. S. I go under the identity of Lindsey Ravenwood, I've included my email address and at the moment I am curranty working on attempting to obtain a cell phone and I should probably have it by the end of this month. I will get that number to you as soon as possible.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

The letter that was delivered in response consisted of a white envelope sealed with black wax and written upon in black ink in old-fashioned roundhand.

'Dear Mr. Ravenwood,

a meeting before the gathering is indeed possible at [address in Land Park] at a time of your convenience and it might be among other things the place to talk about your set of skills and traits as well as formally acknowledging you as part of the family and Domain.

Sincerely
    Dr. Albert M Baker, Priscus'

+ Reply to Thread