Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Albert has mail

THREADID

Jennifer Hazelton

A ghoul in non-descript grey clothing drops off a letter and walked into the night. The letter:
    Priscus Baker,
    I have expressed my interest in meeting with you and as a group to discuss relevant plans.
    Perhaps I was subtle.

If you do not call a meeting with the Circle, I shall call one within five days.
    I would like to have a meeting with the fellow Mekhet within two months, or I shall host one.

We cannot remain isolated islands. There are too few of us.
    I am assuming that the Whip departed?
    Simone

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al read the letter and thought about the contents before writing a letter in response. When it was finished he delivered it to the Nox, to be delivered on to its recipient.

Mrs. Perez,
    I offer my apologies for having not caught on your interest. I will call a meeting of the Circle in short order. Concerning the meeting with our fellow kinsmen, I have to admit I don't know whether the one present besides the two of us (as Mr. Wells indeed departed) is still present, as she hasn't been seen at Formal Court. Nevertheless a Clan meeting will be held as well. I concur that we're too few to remain isolated and look forward to receiving your input.

Dr. Albert M. Baker

Closed Thread