(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sacramento was once again hosting its annual Art Walk! Numerous arts from all over the city have gathered to show off their works. It ranged from paintings, to sculptures to food and everything in between! Every artist was welcome and encouraged to come. As well as the public who could view their works and maybe buy something or even commission something! It was an exciting time to be an artist!

It was evening, and the streets were blocked from traffic and lit up with various outdoor lights. Countless tents and booths were setup on both sides of the streets. The smell of various foods filled the summer night air as local bands played.

If you loved art, or even if you just wanted to get out, it was the perfect place.

The Prince of Sacramento could be found looking at a local artists work and asking her questions. After a few, a business card was handed to her, maybe she saw something she liked in the girls work. Dressed in what she could consider casual, black skinny jeans with tears in them, steel toed boots and a black tank top, over which was a unique accessory that she found fun. Upper tattoos were on display and her lips were a blood red. She held a beer in an inked hand and her skin had a healthy, warm glow to it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

(-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping!

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush, Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

This was just the sort of event that interested Jennifer. Picking out the outfit took some time. Artists tended to be more free on clothing rules, Jennifer thought. In keeping with her discussion with Alessandra, Jennifer forego the big, bulky scarves pinned to underscarves. She chose a new leather jacket with a high collar, a white shirt and well fitting jeans. She wore a spider pin on her shirt. Her usual jewelry was not worn. Jennifer looks over the food and drink vendors. Were there desserts that could top the ice cream confection of the last event?

Jennifer is Blushed, her skin infused with the look of life.

Jacket image

Pin
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

One of the things with being the apex predator in Sacramento, you tended to always have your head on a swivel. Always looking and observing those around you. Both for friends…and for enemies. She did not get to where she was today by letting her guard down.

So it was natural that she would spot Jenn, a dear friend and ally.

Pocketing a business card, she raises an ink hand in greeting to the Haunt and walks over.

“Jenn, good to see you. How’s your evening going?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Hello, Sofia. I like your look."Jennifer said, sincerely. "How's the beer?".

Jennifer glanced around for a moment, then fixed her attention on her friend and ally.
    'I am surprised that no one else was interested. I have been looking forward to something like this.
    Have you seen anything interesting so far?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Thank you! Wanted to try something a bit different.” Though the black was normal, it was the halter that was different for her. And she was enjoying it. “The beer isn’t bad, I’m usually not one for the summer ales, but it has a nice flavor.” All part of getting out there and trying new things.

A bare shoulder shrugged, “Not everyone is into the arts I’ve learned. But even if they aren’t, they are missing a great chance to people watch and get a feel for scene.” The art scene and those who moved within it. “I had hoped to see more coworkers here, but, whatever.” Maybe they just weren’t cultured?

“I’ve come a cross a few local artists I intend to buy pieces from to add to my collection. Might even display them at work and at my restaurant. There is a lot of talent in the city, which has been a wonderful surprise!” while she would always collect the professional pieces, she was looking forward to adding unknowns.

“And yourself?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"It works.
    I've heard about summer ales. I think I still prefer the mixed drink things.

Yes, perhaps current events are occupying their minds. Yet they are missing out.

You have found any new pieces that have caught your eye? Do you mind showing me? I would love to take a look with you.
    That is an excellent udea to display art in the restaurant. It can impact the entire mood.

I was thinking about looking for a local artist to feature at the salon.
    I only just arrived."

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

It hadn't been a good night so far and the way to the Art Walk had taken longer than Al had expected, though he tended to underestimate just how much his ailments affected him. Nevertheless it might be good to have a look at art and perhaps have a painting at home that hadn't been painted by Victor a long time ago.

Thusly he arrived, dressed in a dark green tweed suit with a red tie with golden stripes. Looking sickly pale and using an umbrella as a cane he stopped just short of the actual beginning of the walk to catch a breath and be able to carry on without overexerting himself when he noticed the presence of... others. Due to the strain that appearing to be alive put on him he put more effort into fighting the urge to run and the internal prayers were unusually frantic.

After that (and some more time to calm down) he slowly walked up to the two and had to catch another breath and clear his throat before being able to speak (though a bit more raspy and with audible strain)and greet his colleagues.

"Good eveing, ladies."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Mixed drinks aren’t bad, but I guess I’m just a beer and shot kind of girl.” A chuckle. “Or they’re just not cultured. Or it’s the thought of hanging out with me outside of work.” A wink to the Haunt. The Savage knew she wasn’t the best at being social, and giving her position within the Domain, not everyone was comfortable around her.

“A few, but it’s mostly the art style that drew me in. I was thinking of having an art night at the next work meeting. Displaying some from my collection, as well as local artists. Art can inspire some wonderful conversation.” Nodding, “I’ve collected a few business cards so I can commission a few special pieces.” Looking around, “Well, the night is still young and the artists are very excited to show their work and talk about it.”

Before she could add, her Beast stirred, sensing a weaker Beast approaching. Dark eyes move from Jenn and look, spotting Albert.

Interesting.

Smiling, “Dr. Baker, good evening.” Greets the Italian, “Are you here to enjoy the art or simply enjoying a night out?” her tone casual, “Oh, I don’t think we’ve talked outside of work, I’m Sofia.”

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded with a slight smile.

"Both actually. I do need to take a night out more often and I actually do enjoy art. Though getting out is quite an effort."

Taking a moment of pause he thought for a while before focusing Sofia again.

"I might be mistaken, but haven't we run into each other at a record shop where Mrs Martin happened to be present as well ?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread