(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“So a win win then.” It was good to see others out and about. “Find anything that’s caught your eye?” it was always fun and fascinating to see what art others enjoyed.

A shake of her head, “You’re not mistaken, we did run into each other. But I didn’t remember if I had introduced myself or not.” Knowing how to refer to another among Kine could be a dangerous path. “Were you able to pick up any records that night?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I do love a good mixed drink. I do need to continue my experiment with different drinks. If you could be so kind to point out where you found that drink, and I shall procure one for myself.
    That is thier loss, then."
    Jennifer states to Alessandra.

"I would love to have an art night. It would elevate the meeting."

A nod to Albert Baker as he walks up. "Good evening." She could not recall if he had used an alias. "I am Jenna."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded with a small smile.

"Indeed it could be called such."

He thought a bit on the second question before responding.

"There are a few talented artists here though I still have to find any that are willing or capable to create impressionist works. Apparently Impressionism is very popular today..."

Once again, he thought for a while before responding.

"You haven't... directly. There was someone there who called herself Mary and referred to you as Lady de Luca."

The hint of a smile formed upon remembering that night.

"Indeed, I did find a record of Madame Butterfly which I didn't expect. The 1955 recording with Maria Callas which adds nicely to my collection."

Then he turned to Jennifer.

"Good evening. Dr. Baker. Nice to meet you."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jenn wanted a beer? Sure.

“I got it from that stand,” pointing to a beer tent with a little crowd and rows of lights, “they have more then just the summer one.” But she was also trying new things, challenging herself so to speak.

“That was my line of thinking, mix some of my favorites with some new. See what conversations it sparks. If any.” Courts had been…quiet.

Looking to Albert, “So a fan of impressionism? I had a wonderful piece of such art done by a local, I recently gave it to Jenna and her Family. The talent and colors perfectly captured the location. But I have to agree, it is hard to find someone truly talented in that particular form.” Most artists seemed comfortable with one or two styles.

Laughing, “Ah, yes, Mary. She’s been trying to do business with me for some time. But she has yet to offer me anything worthy of expending the time, though a nice girl.” At Ale’s level in that market, it took a lot for her to agree to do business with those who weren’t her usuals. She had earned the right to be picky.

“Not familiar with that one, is it something worth checking out?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening, Dr. Baker." A look to Ale.
    "Yes, the piece has become beloved to those who dwell in our common rooms. We look upon it and reflect very often. I appreciate the gift."

Impressionism? Who is your favorite artist of that school? Perhaps we can work together to find you something suitable."
    She said to Dr. Baker.
    "I borrowed a few nice pieces for the opening of my Salon.

I likely will do so again for my next Salon. Although I am thinking of hosting a class on investigation, and then one on social engineering."
    A knowing look to Ale.
    "Although I confess, Sofia, I am unsure if anyone would attend. Although I think that they would work well."

"Excuse me a moment." Jennifer walked towards the drink vendor that Alessandra indicated, stood in line, and bought a beer.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded to Her Graces remark about truly talented artists.

"Unfortunately. I'm not very connected to the art community anymore, but it seemed easier once..."

On the topic of this 'Mary' he just nodded, as he didn't know anything about her or the 'business' referred to.

"I see."

When it came to the question whether Madame Butterfly was worth listening to, he shrugged.

"That is a matter of opinion. I could lend you the record so that you might find out, if you wish."

When Jennifer offered to help him look for pieces he smiled.

"That would be nice, thank you. My favourite would be Cezanne, especially the landscapes."

When classes were brought up he voiced his opinion.

"Hosting classes sound like a good idea. I'd attend for one."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Borrowing art wasn’t unheard of, but had never been something she practiced personally.

An eyebrow arches in question, “Social engineering?” what the hell was that? “The problem is we have a lull in activities and a lack of social incentives. I haven’t seen such a withdrawn group in years. So I can’t say if others would intend, though I can say investigation has never been a strong suit of mine, or really an interest.” Chuckling, “I’m more the one you call in when you need answers and heads bashed in.” a humored shrug, “But give it a go, see what happens.” She had only come across Jenn and now Albert, in her nights out. Sacramento had a recluse Kindred population. At least it was helping her get to know Albert and Jenn, and it was favorable.

To Albert, “It took me a few years to break into it myself, but should need help, let me know. I have a few contacts and would be happy to pass along information or whatnot.” Despite being a Savage, she loved art.

“I would love that, thank you.”
    Having learned a while ago to be open and receptive to new music, she was looking forward to it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Cezanne. A lovely body of work. Was he influential with avant - garde artistic movements?" She inquired.

"Yes." A small nod to the Prince. "I think it is relevant. Then I shall invite you, Dr. Baker." Jennifer turned to look to the older looking Mekhet. "I expect active participation. I do hope to hear your insights. Do keep an eye out for the invitation."
    Brown eyes look around the venue.
    "Shall we partake?"
    She wondered.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded on the question on Cezanne.

"He influenced Cubism and the avant-garde of the time, yes."

Raising an eyebrow he wasn't sure what social engineering was. All kinds of new words these days...

"I'm not sure I'd be able to contribute much to this 'social engineering', but maybe it can't hurt to learn..."

Turning to Her Grace he nodded emphatically.

"Thank you."

Taking a deep breath he prepared himself for the rush of the masses.

"Let us partake, then."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread