Ended
Watch

Note for Joshua Gonzalez

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

An envelope is deposited at Nox for 'Joshua Gonzalez'.

'Dear Mr Gonzalez !

I've decided to take you at your word and might have a job for you. Not guaranteed to be peaceful, but should be more fun that ther grocery stuff. So, I need you to do two things.

One, tell me what you're good at, what you like doing and what you're really shit at.
    Two, have a look at the enclosed report. We're currently short two investigators and me and Dr Baker need a date to be able to push our train of investigation. Let me know if something strrikes you as fun.'

An envelope addressed to 'R. Dominguez' is deposited at Elysium.

'Dear Mr. Dominguez !

As you wanted, I've thought about your offer of help. See the file attached to the note for details. You'll notice we've sorta distributed jobs already, but haven't gotten much further lately. Study that dosument and see where you'd like to pitch in, we're currently short Mr Heinrich, Mr Wells and I as well as Dr Baker need a date for what we're planning to do.'

Attached document

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Joshua is a handsome vampire from the Philippines, he thanks his family for good genes.

Filipino Martial Arts 2

Joshua always carries retractable Escrima Sticks

+1
    SL
    PRE

A Letter from Joshua Gonzalez would get to the Reeve much in the same way that was given to him

Thank you for inviting me to help you Reeve Kingsley, I will gladly help you out.

As for skill sets, I am a dexterous fellow, I have training in martial arts but also like to just punch if the need arises, I am good with weapons both sharp and blunt but prefer blunt, I am also good at driving, I am good at academia in history and math, and I have been told I am alright in intimidation tactic. I am fine in whatever area you need me with those.

As far as stuff I am bad at, that would be Science, Politics, and more arcane stuff.

I think to help in this investigation I should be backup to either you in the soup kitchen or Priscus Baker, since my skills are more for fighting but that is entirely up to you.

Joshua Gonzalez
    Aspect of the Predator ● [BP 3]

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

A short note holds a reply.

'We'll go see whats going on with that soup kitchen and the homeless encampment. Bring some unobtrusive clothes and see what sort of preparations you want to do in advance. I'm available for questions. Meeting is around June 3rd, place and time will be added in time.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Joshua is a handsome vampire from the Philippines, he thanks his family for good genes.

Filipino Martial Arts 2

Joshua always carries retractable Escrima Sticks

+1
    SL
    PRE

A reply to the note would be given with a simple.

I will make note of it and prepare for that day. Thank You Very Much
    Aspect of the Predator ● [BP 3]

Closed Thread