Watch

Note for Raul Dominguez

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

An envelope addressed to 'R. Dominguez' is deposited at Elysium.

'Dear Mr. Dominguez !

As you wanted, I've thought about your offer of help. See the file attached to the note for details. You'll notice we've sorta distributed jobs already, but haven't gotten much further lately. Study that dosument and see where you'd like to pitch in, we're currently short Mr Heinrich, Mr Wells and I as well as Dr Baker need a date for what we're planning to do.'

Attached document

A small note at the bottom of the report simply reads

'Welcome to the bush league, Skippy ! Let's see how this one goes.'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

2. Likes liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

A second note is added to the first after a while.

'Okay, I've decided to team you up with Dr Baker for the apartment complex. Contact him for fdetails and make sure you guys are clear on the priorities: Finding the place the people who lost their trail around the area use is a priority. Getting into a fight or overexposure is not. Photo and sketch might help. When you go, let me know where you go and how long you expect the trip to last, so I can send some backup if you get disappeared.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread