THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Liam delivers an invitation sealed with two envelopes. The outer envelope was sealed with emerald wax, addressed to Helen Kingsley. The inner envelope is addressed to Reeve Kingsley, leader of the Carthian Movement> The invitation reads as follows:

Reeve Kingsley,
    I hope that this finds you well. I invite you to meet with me at my office in Elysium on May 21st to provide to me an update on current investigations.
    This date is to provide ample time for the investigators assisting with the investigations to provide all necessary information and for all action needed to close the cases to be carried out.
    Your reports have been most welcome. I shall provide you with my own report concerning my investigation into Gillian quite soon.

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu, Lady Notary of the First Estate

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen frowns a little as she reads the address on the envelope before scribbling a reply for Jennifer.

'Okay, will pull together what I can get a hold of and get there. 9 pm good? - HK

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread