(Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

He nods to the Savage before him, leaning slightly closer as he listens to her words, drawn in by her commanding presence. He can't help but glance down when she mentions the location of that tattoo but the table is very much in the way. A warm blush warms his ears and fair cheeks as he lifts his beer up to chug the last of it. "Ah.. Not yet. I've been thinking about it, yeah, but haven't settled on what I want exactly."

He settles back and nods, grinning to her. "You're not lying.. If it was for guys like me, this world would likely fall apart.. or break... Or blow up." he says with a smirk.

"Hey.. I'm not your typical guy.. I like all sorts of things in life. I learned a while back you really have to just do what you like. Don't let anybody stop you." he says, with a good bit of seriousness to the comment.

"Well... not to be a stereotype, but I'm a big fan of Irish whiskey, 'specially Jameson. I've been drinking it since before I was old enough to drink.. It's usually got vanilla, a bit of fruit, some honey... It goes down smoother than a.." he blinks and chuckles softly, trying to figure out a not-so-vulgar descriptor real fast. "As smooth as butter."
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The corner of her mouth pulls up into a smirk, “Sorry to disappoint, but I’m wearing pants.” And even then, it was high enough that it didn’t usually show. “It can be hard to decide on what to get, and if you’re not careful, you end up looking like me.” Laughing.

“Or all three!” she adds with another laugh. “Never understood why some people look down on those who work with their hands, it’s work. Honest work, and pays the bills. Probably a lot of those uptight ones who never got their hands dirty a day in their lives.” Dark eyes roll. She’d done blue collar work before, and would do it again if she had to.

“Obviously.” Had she been expecting him to be one of those muscle heads? Maybe. “Oh, I support that completely, it’s why I still play the piano. I enjoy it, and don’t care if others have an opinion on it. For better or worse, society has twisted views on what a typical guy or girl, should be into, and what they shouldn’t. So it’s nice to see someone else going against the norm.” good for him.

“It’s not a bad whiskey, I’ve had it a few times in my years.” More then he had been alive. “It’s been a while, so lets go with that. Last whiskey I had was Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Aged Whiskey, the apricots and clove do a wonderful job at warming the mouth.” It was one of the more affordable one she had. “I like to think it goes down as smooth as butter.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

He blushes again at that smirk and he bites his lower lip, a flash of white on that pink lip. "Ain't nothing wrong with you, from what I can see."

He nods in agreement, smiling at Sofia. "That's the truth.. Not a lot of folks want to do the hard stuff but it's gotta be done. Just means more work for guys like me."

"Maybe I can find a church or something that'll let me play on their piano or organ or whatever they got... Maybe for a bit of chores or something.." he says, half to himself and he nods over to her. "Hey, screw what society thinks. It ain't done nothing good for me for a good long while," he says with a smirk.

He nods and moves to order two glasses of Jameson for the table, paying for it in mostly one dollar notes that he pulls from a rubber-banded wad in his pocket. "I've never even heard of that whiskey but it sounds good. Love a good apricot.." When the Jameson arrives, he's pleasantly surprised to find this dive has actual whiskey stones and he grins, lifting his glass up in a salute. "Sláinte is táinte" He only takes a sip of the amber liquid, letting it linger on his tongue before swallowing with a soft sigh of happiness.

"So.. I was thinking... You told me to ask you again in a few, right? I think I might know a better way of us running into each other.." he starts out and then pauses for a moment. "Would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime?"
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was he flirting with her? Truth be told, it was hard to tell, people flirting with her wasn’t something that happened. But let’s have a bit of fun with it. “That’s because you’re basing it off what you can see.” No one would ever call the Savage good at this. Not in her wheelhouse.

“There you go. I personally think the hard stuff is more rewarding at the end of the day.” Sure, she could sit behind a desk all night and direct others, but she didn’t. She was involved.

“Always worth asking about. There are even some businesses that still have pianos and invite people with talent to play.” She had one at her restaurant. “It’s a dying art, live performances.” Sure, club music was ok, but there was something about enjoying a drink with a live piano or violin. The smirk was matched, “Exactly.” Then again, in Kindred society what others thought mattered. Well, to some.

“It’s one of those whiskey’s that isn’t the cheapest, but isn’t the most expensive. Will usually run about sixty a bottle. But if you enjoy whiskey, it’s worth it.” It was cheap to her, but she could afford to drop thousands on a whiskey if she wanted. “There are a few bars in the city that have it.” Accepting the shot, she raises the glass as well, Salute!” a sip taken, yup, that was Jameson. Not a bad whiskey.

The glass was placed down and her beer picked up, “Oh?” this could be good…or bad. Wait, what? Did he just ask her out? Eyebrows go up in surprise, dinner? “Well, that was something I wasn’t expecting.” a chuckle, “But sure.” Why not, could be fun.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

He smiles and shakes his head to her, thinking that response is more of a vanity thing than the fact that she is hiding something from him. He doesn't think about that, despite the fact that he also is hiding something from her. Tonight, though, tonight he's just a man having a few drinks with a lovely lady. "Nah.. Not gonna lie, the sights are very nice but I'm basing it off that sharp mind and wit you have."

He nods, leaning back in his seat. "It always tastes a bit better when you have to really work for your meal," he says. He knows this even more than most others. Meals sometimes come few and far between when you have to scrape by with spare change for them.

He nods. "I'll do that. Maybe I'll get good enough to play for you some day..." he says with a teasing smile.

He takes another slow sip of the whiskey glass, a bit more than a shot but not by much, wanting to make it last and then he gets surprised by her agreeing to his question and he can't keep the grin off of his features as he leans forward. He reaches up a hand to run it self-consciously through his hair? "Yeah? That's wicked. That's savage it is." He scoots closer and the red-haired man smiles to the dark-haired woman. "Uh... Any particular place you wanna go? Or maybe.. I got an idea, yeah.." he says, smiling wide. "How 'bout a picnic?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

See, the Savage wasn’t lacking on confidence. She knew who she was and what she was worth. But there were those who were put off by it. A chuckle as she finished off her beer and ordered another, “Sharp mind and wit huh? Now you’re just being charming.” But there was a confidence to the charm, and she liked that.

Oh, if he only knew about working for your meal. It hadn’t been a problem for her for some time, but there was something to it.

“I don’t you have to be good per say to play for something. Sure, talent is great, but the passion someone has for what they do is just as important. Just play and enjoy it, that comes out more in playing.” You could always tell those who didn’t really enjoy it, and it ruined the experience.

Laughing, “Is it now?” if he only knew. “Well, I’m one of those girls who likes the low-key places like this. Have some drinks, play some pool or something, just have a good time.” Sure, she could do expensive high classes places, but it wasn’t her. She had to get dressed up enough for Court. “A picnic? I haven’t been on one of those in,” pausing with a smile, “what feels like a lifetime. But as I work nights, my days are usually spent sleeping or putting out fires. So if a picnic in the evening still counts, then I’d be down.”

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The ruggedly handsome man cracks a smile and chuckles. "I try, but be careful. Flattery will get you everywhere with me."

"That's true. Sometimes the playing is the most important part.. You've got to put your all into what you wanna do.. Never half-arse it."

He nods. "It is." A smile continues to appear on his bearded features as the ginger man nods. "I can understand that. I rather like these kinds of places too.. but it's nice to get out and go some place nice now and again. A bit of a treat." He nods and smiles, "Same.. Last time I was probably a lad, working the fields, if you wanna call that a picnic," he says with a small laugh of nostalgia. "An evening picnic sounds just 'bout perfect to me. Maybe we can hit a park, watch the stars come out, the late night walkers, all while enjoying a nice meal, yeah? Any preference on what food I should bring? Something cold or something" a slight pause with a cheeky grin, "hot?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well then, noted.” But the Savage was not one to throw flattery out there. Even with Kine.

Chuckling, “And yet, people still do.” It was something that never changed year after year, century after century.

A playful sigh, “I suppose, plus that whole you only live once and might as well have fun.” Or just live a really long ass time. Laughing, “I’m sure I went on some as a kid, but that feels like a lifetime ago.” And it kinda was. “I’m game to try an evening picnic in a park, the city is full of them.” Though she couldn’t really name any or say she had been to any. That was part of her Savage side she never connected with, nature. It just wasn’t her. But this sounded like it could be something different, fun. “People watching is fun.” It was something she enjoyed.

An eyebrow arches, the grin matched, “Why not a bit of both? Keep it fun and interesting.”
    Finishing off the shot and ordering another. Well, two, it would be rude to not order two.

“So tell me something interesting about yourself.”

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper smiles and is a lot more likely to lay the flattery on. He can be blunt about it sometimes, or more subtle when the need calls for it. Right now? He's thinking a bit a mix of both is good.

"Ain't that the fucking truth. Folks never learn." People are still as closed minded about a lot of things, he's learned. "If it doesn't involve them directly, most folks just ignore the world around them."

A nod and a grin. "Indeed. Better make the most of it when you can." He's likely to live a good long time too, though not likely as long as the Savage has or will, not that he knows or cares about that, at least at the moment. Ignorance is bliss? "Okay then.. I'll get things together and we can arrange a time and a place, yeah? Though.. I'd have to have your number for such plans," he says to the tattooed beauty he's sharing drinks and soon a night on the town with. "I'll give you mine if you give me yours," he adds with a more than a bit of a playful grin.

He orders himself another dark stout when she orders the shots and then the question has him thinking for a moment. "Interesting... Oh geez... Interesting has a lot of meanings to it, don't it?" he asks. "I guess one of the most interesting things about me is you could call me a real dog man. Most, not all, but most dogs love me and it's like we got this rapport or something between us. Like that dog whisperer guy I heard about, but better, because it's me."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“But hey, at least it provides entertainment for the rest of us.” It was about finding amusement wherever you could. “Well, there’s something to be said for minding your own business sometimes.” She tended to mind her own business unless she had to step in.

“Exactly! So many people waste life not having a bit of fun and living in the moment. I will always throw money behind having fun, and drinks, I’ll throw those behind as well.” Glass raised.

At his words, her smile was sly and mischievous, “Now that was smooth.” Credit where it was due. Picking up a napkin and a pen, she writes down a number for him. It was her number, just to one of the disposable ones she had. Running the crime world meant numerous burner phones. The napkin was then handed to him, “Very smooth.” Then a chuckle, “And that is only fair, mine for yours, need to share.” Flirting was never her thing, but she’d try.

A single shoulder shrugs, “It can, depends on who you ask.” Interesting to one was not interesting to others. “So an animal lover, that is interesting. They say dogs are an excellent judge of character. Is that something you would say is true?” a slight smirk as she takes her shot. “I find dogs to be amazing companions, very intelligent and loyal. But I’ll remember you’re better then that dog whisper guy should I get a dog.”

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread