(Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

He snorts out a laugh and nods, "Minding your own business is good at times, yeah. Keeping your head low..." he says with a smile.

He nods with a grin and a salute of his own shot glass. "Yeah, same. What's the point of it all if you can't have a good time? 'specially with friends? They make things all the better, right?" he asks after downing the shot.

"I can be pretty smooth when I want to be..." He leaves the rest unsaid but he mentally adds that he could also be pretty rough when needed. It brings his own mischievous smile to his lips that matches hers as he nods. "Fair's fair," he says, grabbing a napkin of his own to scratch out his number before holding it out towards her. He takes her number napkin and folds it over before slipping it carefully into his wallet.

He nods. "Dogs do tend to be really good judges of character, yeah. They are amazing companions, great conversationalists.." he says with a smile. "We got..." He pauses for a moment, turning his head to the side before starting again. "I got a new puppy not long after I moved here. He's the cutest little fella and super smart."

"What 'bout you? Tell me something interesting 'bout you.."
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a sly shrug, “Keeping your head low is a good way to survive. Worlds a dangerous place.” And she was a dangerous woman. But not tonight, well, not too much.

“Exactly! People need to learn to let lose.” Herself included. Hence why she was out tonight and agreed to a date with this guy.

The napkin was accepted and placed in the pocket of her leather jacket hanging off the seat, “You best not forget to give me a call.” A hint of something dangerous, yet playful in her voice and eyes. But more playful. Would he call? She didn’t know, she wasn’t too worried.

“Great conversationalists?” asks the Savage taking a drink, “Can’t say I’ve had a conversation with any, so I’ll have to take your word on that.” On some level, her and Cain understood each other, very primal, but it was there. “But I do agree about them being amazing companions, their loyalty is unlike any other.” Cain being her prime example. Dark eyes light up briefly, “Oh puppies are the best. Always happy to see you and so much fun to have around.” She thinks she had one as a kid, but memories that far back got foggy after a while.

“About me? Hmmm.” There was a pause as she takes another drink, “Lets see,” she didn’t consider herself too interesting, “Oh! I got one. For a hobby, I pin butterflies, been doing it for quite a few years now and find it relaxing.” Was that morbid? She didn’t think so, and didn’t care. It was either that or talk about how cleaning her guns calmed her nerves. Butterflies was easier.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread