THREADID

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Confidant)
    Summer Mantle
    (Halo of Light)
    Kane Harlow

Mein: Kane's flesh is replaced by plates that appear to be painted porcelain. Metallic studs and circuitry pepper the plates across his body in asymmetric clusters.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Manikin

The number of a random payphone shows up on her caller ID as Circe's phone begins to ring.

Origins Circe , You got another one!

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe doesn't recognize the number. Work maybe? Feds? Telemarketer? Well, she had a way to irk the last two.

"Saluti e saluti. Se vuoi una registrazione, fottutamente male. Hai invece questa cagna." Comes out in rapid fire Italian with a happy customer service tone. After a brief pause she more bluntly asks, "Who is it and what are ya selling?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Confidant)
    Summer Mantle
    (Halo of Light)
    Kane Harlow

Mein: Kane's flesh is replaced by plates that appear to be painted porcelain. Metallic studs and circuitry pepper the plates across his body in asymmetric clusters.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Manikin

There's a pause of a few seconds before any response.

"Uh, hi. My name is Kane Harlow. Not selling anything. Fortunately. Just looking to connect with the local anger management club and I was given your number. Is there a place we can talk?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ooooh," she perks up and Kane will hear some clanking and clinking of ceramics. Kane picks up her muttering in Italian, "Dove cazzo ho messo la mia cazzo di tazza di caffè? Oh, ecco che cazzo sei.." Circe is happier now, so probably coffee. "Well, I am proud ta let ya know I'm queen bitch of the univ, wait, the club. Not the universe. Ain't THAT bad," she loudly sips something, "Working on it. And certainly there are so many places."

She sips again. "Do ya prefer public, semi-private, or private? I can then divide by food options, but the last I got a place with alcohol and dinners."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Confidant)
    Summer Mantle
    (Halo of Light)
    Kane Harlow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Manikin

When Circe calls herself the queen bitch of the universe she hears a soft chuckle from the other end of the line.

"I prefer private." Code speak is so confusing sometimes. "Though I think our club has a meeting coming up*?"

8. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That makes sense. I'll be happy ta meet ya there," she acknowledges, "It'll be at ____" confirming the time and place.

"Just look fer the blue jerk in a suit. That'll be me."

OOC

10. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Confidant)
    Summer Mantle
    (Halo of Light)
    Kane Harlow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Manikin

Another laugh escapes through the line.

"Roger that. See you there."

Happy to accommodate! Closing the thread so it'll be in continuity the same day as the coronation.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Confidant)
    Summer Mantle
    (Halo of Light)
    Kane Harlow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Manikin

Oops. Closing now.

Closed Thread