(Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

(Hardened Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The giant of a man nods and reaches out to take the tattooed hand into his for a respectfully firm handshake. His hand is large and warm, almost swallowing up Sofia's in its grasp. "A pleasure, Sofia," he says in his heavily accented voice. "Ah saw a few good records there but don't have a player of my own at the moment, so will just have to go there to listen to them at some point."

"Yeah? What are you drinking? Ah got me a sour from Fieldwork Brewing. Pretty good stuff. Ah haven't settled on food yet but there's an Italian place over there that looks good."
    he says, hoping that he caught the origin of her accent correct. He doesn't know that it might be some place Sofia's very familiar with.

He turns his head when he sees Sofia lifting her beer again. He spots the half-eaten skewer of candied fruit first before looking past it at the face beyond with a smile. Jasper certainly wouldn't mind more company.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Despite her lack of bar experience, a glass lift whether it be beer or something else was a known gesture. The smile from the giant next to her made it into an invitation and what the hell, she was here to socialize after all wasn't she?

Swallowing her bite of candied strawberry, she smiled back and approached.

She was a bit surprised they didn't have a larger gathering around them. Between her attractive display of ink, his stature plus fur, and the quiet dignity of their third companion ... well, now that she realized it, looks were being given by folks passing by.

"Enjoying yourself?" she chimed when she was close enough, the query addressed to the space surrounding the three. Open for any and all. And easily enough to answer with a 'sorry- we were looking at the person behind you, why did you come over?' should she have misread anything.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Ah, good to meet you." Her Cursed voice slithers forth, sounding like a serpent slithering on dying autumn leaves. She nods to Jasper. A glance towards Ale, noting that she had been out to a record store. Good, good, Jennifer thought.
    "Oh, where is Fieldwork Brewing? I shall go try one of those. I am trying different sorts of drinks." She says to Jasper.
    As someone approaches and asked if they were enjoying themselves, so looks the newcomer over for a moment.

"Hello. Yes, I am looking for what booth to visit next. Do you have any recommendations? I am Jenna."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “They have quite a good selection, I was impressed.” And that said something. “If you had to get only one album, what would it be?” curious as to where his tastes in music was. But she did pick up on the accent, “Sounds like you are another import to the fine city that is Sacramento.” And new enough to have not lost his accent, though to be fair, she had retained her own after many, many years, “Arrive recently?” she could do this whole conversation thing.

“I picked up a Doom Bloom from Sac City Brews. The card said it was prickly pear cactus, & tropical hops. I tend to be a no frills kinda beer drinker, but it’s actually pretty good.” Her reason for trying it was to sample beers to introduce into her restaurant at some point. “A sour huh? Those seem to be hit and miss, glad you found a good one.” Some were too sour and lost all taste, or lacked any sour. Dark eyes look towards the tent, “I hear the food is excellent, been there a couple times.” Not looking for the attention of being the owner, she leaves that out.

To the new face, “I know I am, and you?” bouncing the question back, “I’m Sofia by the way. We were discussing our finds thus far, found anything really good yet?”

It was good to see Jenn wanting to try new drinks. Seemed they were both up for trying new thing tonight. “I know some of those breweries offer flights, which is usually a sample of five of their beers. But the samples are smaller.” No clue if Fieldwork did or not. But it meant having to stay at a table cause no one can carry around 5 samples. "Maybe I'll try that sour they have."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper gives a nod over to Witch when she steps over. "So far, yeah. You?"

The giant perks up slightly at the sound of Jennifer's voice, his eyes glancing down to her throat for the briefest moment but there's a scarf in the way. He makes the assumption she might have some sort of injury there that causes her voice to do that. "Fieldwork is down that way.." he says, leaning back and motioning down towards one of the stalls a distance a way. "Pretty good place." Ah. Jenna. Nice name.

Back to the talk of music he thinks for a moment. "Probably something from The Cranberries, if they had anything on vinyl. They didn't form until after most vinyl stopped though.. so probably would have to be The Beatles. Maybe something classical.. Ah'm not terribly picky," he says through his musings. He nods to her. "Yeah. Ah got here in town a few months back but been in The States for a few years now. How 'bout you, Sofia?"

"Doom Bloom, yeah? Ah'll try to check it out before Ah leave here tonight.." he nods. "Yeah. Ah'm normally not a big fan of sours myself but it came recommended," he says, giving a shrug of his shoulders. "Ah'm always up for trying something new and different," he adds before taking another sip of the yellowish liquid in his glass.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

You know those smoking commercials? Where the lady has no jaw or no throat and talks anyways. Witch found herself staring at someone with that voice. Which was unexpected to say the least. But while she might not be the most social adept individual she wasn't a dunce. And this woman - Jenna - still had her jaw. But the scarf definitely maybe hid the lack of a throat.

And then it was introductions all around. Jenna of course, Sophia, and ... ok. Maybe not all around.

"Morgan. And I definitely have zero complaints about the strawberry booth," she lifted the skewer she was holding with its one or two left. "And I am. Though it's hard to be having a bad time when you have sugar coated in season strawberries."

Tilting her head she listened to the conversation for a moment, "Sour? Beer? That's a ... thing?"

7. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"A selection of music? I was thinking of picking up something new." Perhaps something that Jasper recommended, Jennifer considered. Her brown eyes were alert, flitting between Jasper and Morgan. She was hyper vigiliant on how mortals reacted to her Curse. She recalled the Giant at the flower shop who had been particularly alarmed by her Curse. She was all to aware that only a few frightened or suspicious Kine could pick up torches and pitchforks and rally their kind.
    She put on a friendly smile, one she hoped conveyed that she was a normal human. Perhaps a handicapped human.

"Flights." Jennifer listened to Alessandra's input with a small nod. Jennifer quickly attempted to sound like she knew what breweries did. "I think I will pick up a flight. Anyone want to walk with me back that way?"
    "Morgan, perhaps we can get a selection for you to try. I am a bit new to beer drinking."
    She leans in and confides in an attempt to build rapport, as her voice slithers like a serpent.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Listening, “The Cranberries? There is a name I haven’t heard in years, but they have some good music.” Not really her type of music, but it was decent. “There are quite a few places online where you can get some hard to find vinyl, things most stores wouldn’t carry. I can give you the address, maybe they’d have it.” Was possibility. But then she was a bit surprised, “Classical?” not something she expected to hear from the giant. “I don’t hear many mentioning classical, anything particular?” did he mean classical rock, country, etc., Or classical in the sense of piano and the like? “Not being picky leaves you open to new music.” She, on the other hand, was picky. A knowing nod, that explained it, only a few years. “Uh, lets see,” a moment to think, “I’d say a couple years, maybe five or six now. Miss home?” most foreigners missed home. She missed Italy a great deal, but knew she wasn’t welcome back.

“It’s not too bad. The hops are there, but not in your face with a nice flavor. So I recommend giving it a go at least once.” Cause why not. “Then I’ll have to try it.” Another sip, “I mean, are you really living if you don’t try new and different things? You might be, but that’d be boring as hell.” Hey, maybe she could do this social thing!

Raising her glass once again, “Pleased to meet you Morgan.” Not a name she heard often, had a nice sound to it. Could be male or female. Dark eyes look to the skewer as it was held up, “I must have missed that one, those look delicious!” about as delicious as if would being thrown up later.

“I’m not an expert, but they are a thing. Something you either like or hate, and of course it depends if they know what they are doing. Some just go overboard and kill the taste with the sour, some get it right.”

A brief nod to Jenn, “A good way to get a sample of a variety if you want.” Most breweries sold them. Did she want to walk back that way? Not really. Would she? If no one else would? Yes, because it was Jenn.

A tiny smirk touched her lips, watching the Haunt work. Jenn had this being friendly and social thing down, maybe the Savage could pick up tips?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The giant man nods over to Morgan, a warm smile splitting his bearded lips. "It is very much a thing. Wanna try? Ya have the rest if'n ya like it." he asks, offering out his half empty glass of beer. "Oh, Ah'm Jasper." If Morgan does or doesn't take the glass, he'll turn back to Sofia for a moment.

"Yeah. They haven't been a thing since their singer died years back. Mighty sad when Ah heard 'bout that." He nods with a bit of a smile. "Don't look like it none, huh? My Ma tried to teach me the classics on piano when Ah was a wee lad. Beethoven. Bach. Mozart. All of them are good. Almost got Für Elise down before life stepped in and Ah had to stop learnin' it." He grins a bit wider and nods. "Not picky with a lot of things, really. Makes life a bit easier usually." He's quiet for a moment at the mention of missing home and he nods. "Be lying if Ah said Ah didn't miss it, but Ah can't go back."

Back to Jenn and he's smiling again, "If no one else wants to, I'll give it a lash with you."

Witch
    Nimbus

Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Witch smiled and gave a nod, "Sure. And glad I'm not the only one. And with a fellow newbie, she didn't have to worry about sounding or looking foolish with her reactions to the beverage.

"Sounds like the sour type might be a rough one to start with though..." she said listening to Ale's explanation. Maybe it was like lemonade? Except even lemonade which was made with lemons wasn't suppose to be sour. Well- she could find out... she eyed the offered glass from Jasper.

"A pleasure to meet you Jasper and thanks but," she shook her head in the negative. "I think I'll try this flight thing and maybe some less ... adventurous flavors. Though I may be asking for advice on what good starters are there."

That was what it was right? Flavors? It didn't sound right but what else would it be?

"If we pass the strawberry stall, I'll point it out if anyone wants." Jasper was nice enough to offer a taste of his beer, but it did not seem that 'Morgan' would return the gesture with her remaining berries.'

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread