A letter to the Prince

THREADID
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes

Blush of Life, 

PRE

Alessandra receives a letter. The envelope is a soft cream-color with her name and address printed on the front in crisp and precise handwriting. The return address just has the name Domínguez and a P.O. Box in Los Angeles. The postmark is from the same zip code and dated a few days prior.

The letter inside is on high-quality paper, also cream in color, but a shade lighter than the envelope is in. In the same practiced handwriting and in red ink, it reads:

Dear Prince Alessandra Antinori,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Raúl Domínguez and I am writing you as I have plans to visit your fair city in the coming month and wish to make proper introductions. I would normally have contacted someone else, likely the head of my family, rather than you directly as I am sure your time is precious, but it turns out that you are also that individual. I would enjoy planning a meeting for proper introductions and the like, at your earliest convenience. I can be reached by mail at this address for the next week or two, or if it's more convenient, I can be reached at my cell phone at 212-555-1375. I will arrange to have my mail forwarded when I have left my current city. I do not yet know how long I plan to stay in Sacramento but I do have business to attend to there that might take some time. I'd be happy to go into the details that I can provide once we meet in person. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully yours,

Raúl Domínguez
    Savage
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Prince had taken his notes with great consideration. He looked over the various articles of mail that would first be reviewed by him.

A new gangrel coming for a visit. It had been a little while.

Could he handle the acknowledgement himself? Absolutely. Would she rather handle family business herself? Probably.

He scanned over a calendar as he arranged his tools for letter on this desk.

Mister Raúl Domínguez,

Sacramento is open to your arrival. Priscus Alessandra Antinori, Prince of Sacramento will meet you at [time] on [date] at [location].

Signed,
    Jack

With the acceptance provided, he forwarded the received letter and a note with the details of the appointment to Alessandra.

Blood Hunt:

3. Likes liked this post
+ Reply to Thread