Watch

(Confidants) Roll call I (B. McIntyre)

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

A plain regular envelope addressed to 'R. McIntyre' is left at Elysium to be delivered to the specified person. Inside is a letter written in ballpoint pen and Helen's characteristic 'not-quite-scrawl' handwriting.

'Dear Ms McIntyre !

I think it would be a good time to get together in my office to discuss some matters concerning the situation regarding Nikko Camp and Ruby Rowland. Please let me know if you're interested and name a time of your convenience. I'll bring up to two people also involved with the investigation. Feel free to do the same, if you like.

H. N. Kingsley, Reeve of Sacramento'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

A ghoul dressed in periwinkle dress suit hand delivers a sealed letter written on expensive stationary scented with lilies.
    Reeve Kingsley,
    I am very pleased that you have reached out to me on this matter. I shall meet you tomorrow at your office if that fits with your schedule. I shall arrive with my ghoul, who has delivered this letter to you. I do hope that we are able to arrange for me to question Ms. Rowland and put this matter to rest.
    Madame McIntyre

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

The ghoul gets a note to carry back. Short and to the point.

'Sounds good. Let's see what we can work out. Looking forward to it.

H.N. Kingsley, Reeve of Sacramento'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread