Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

BaF: Calvins effects

THREADID
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

A package was delivered to the office of the Reeve at the Nox, containing the rest of the spoils (and the bag) and a letter.

'Esteemed Reeve,

I thought it fitting to send you most of the content of the bag, as well as the bag itself, as you might want to draw your own conclusions and perhaps archive the effects for reference, if needed. There was a paper with occult imaginery, but I passed it on to Mr. Wells, as he might be able to get some sense out of it, which I regrettably can't.

Regards
    Dr. Albert M. Baker'

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

A reply comes forth pretty quick.

'Alright, thanks, will look into it.'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

Contents of the Case:
    • Feeling alone? Is your life meaningless? Come receive the miracle!
    No religion need be known prior to attending. We have hearts full to share with you. Come and see what blessings others have enjoyed with us.

The date is for tomorrow with an address.
    There is a man's wallet and a folded piece of paper. Both appear flecked with dried blood.
    Opening the wallet reveals a California driver's license matching the Kindred Albert has been following. The name is Calvin Robert McCabe. The birth date states that the man is thirty years old. The other information tells that he is a resident of Sacramento. The ID appears valid. The other items suggested the life Calvin had led- a few recent receipts to Desert Pain institute. A medical insurance card.

The event on the flier is time sensitive. If your character wishes to attend, do post into The Compound by 1/25 / 2023

+ Reply to Thread