(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

With its inventive cuisine, stunning architecture and surreal nightlife, M!X Downtown brings hip sophistication to Sacramento’s expanding urban restaurant scene. Located at 16th & L streets on top of Public House Downtown, the small plates restaurant and lounge creates an inviting social scene with a rooftop patio featuring fire pits and spacious bars, an intimate dance floor, plush lounge seating, expansive couches and semi-private booths.’

This was where Ale decided to venture out for the evening. From what her Herd and Soldiers had told her, it was a fun venue to visit. Where this was stepping out of her comfort zone, she upped it by going for an outfit she wouldn’t usually go for. Not that it didn’t look good on her, because it fucking did, but it wasn’t her norm. Oh well, fuck it.

She also went with the Aston for the night, this wasn’t her typical dive bar, so the Torino seemed unneeded. A text had been sent to Jennifer Hazelton , seeing if she was up for a night out.

It was easy to secure a couch with a view of the entrance and the rest of the club. Her drink sat in front of her on the table, unremarkable as it was simply Scotch, a double. Currently she was lounging against the back of the couch, watching the room, maybe looking for someone fun for the night. After all, she still had her needs, vitae, sometimes other things depending on the target, and going outside her Herd could provide an exciting night for her.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

(Blush of Life and Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

-2 Vitae for Blush and Drink

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush, Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Earlier in the night, a ghoul has assisted in placing SFX adhesive over a pale colored flesh modification over one of Jennifer's shoulder. Paranoid? Perhaps. Yet a necessary skill to know.
    1 success

A dark haired young man in a tailored suit to allow for a hidden knife stepped out of the driver's side of the new vehicle. He opened the door for Jennifer and offered a hand, assisting the Nosferatu out of the vehicle. Jennifer was Blushed. The vehicle pulled away to park nearby, the ghoul waiting on his regnant's call.

The outfit Jennifer has chosen tonight focused on a top that had been carefully altered. One shoulder was bare and uncovered. The neck and opposite shoulder were concealed by the asymmetrical leather top. Jennifer wore the ring that she had commisioned on the forming of the coterie. The Nosferatu looks around for Alessandra. Upon spotting the daring outfit, Jennifer gave a look of appreciation. The dark haired Kindred strode towards Alessandra with confidence, giving a slight nod upon reaching conversational distance.
    "Sofia," An appreciative look at the daring outfit. "- you look stunning." She states, honest. Her Curse asserts itself, her voice slithering like a serpent over dying autumn leaves.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Now that was a top she never thought she’d see the Haunt wear. So maybe they were both deciding to step out of their comfort zones for the night?

Smirking, “Jenn! So glad you could make it!” the compliment was both expected and not. She would always feel other Kindred were complimenting her because of who she was. But she was beginning to see the honesty in Jenns words. Now the sound of her voice? While unsettling, the Savage was getting used to it. “Why thank you! I can safely say the same for you as well! What a fun top!” her words honest, “You’re going to have a lot of admirers.” She’d bet on that one.

“They have quite a drink selection, I’m having the Scotch myself, which I can recommend.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The smirk received a smile in return. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." A glance down at the shirt and back up to the dangerous beauty that she was talking to. "Trying new things. It works?"
    That was good to know. She wasn't following fashion trends.

A look around the establishment.
    "Do you like it here?"

Jennifer took a seat beside the Gangrel. "Then I shall have what you are having."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “I think it does. Knowing what you usually choose to wear, it’s certainly a more edgy and eye-catching look.” The Haunt had the body for it.

Dark eyes glance around, “It’s not too bad. Not a place I would usually find myself, but I don’t know, it’s growing on me.” A helpless shrug, “I could see myself coming back, and who knows, maybe I might even give dancing a go.” Maybe. Strong maybe leaning towards no. But this was about stepping out of her comfort zone.

Nodding, Ale orders a bottle for her and Jenn, and whoever may catch their eyes. The scotch itself was a single malt, not a cheap bottle, but not the most expensive either. A glass was poured for Jenn, the usual amount for a scotch on the rocks.

“How’ve you been? Anything exciting going on?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, it did take a bit of preparation to pull off. Yet I like the aethethic of it. Should I wear more revealing things? I am unsure if the risk is worth it. " A smile. "Thank you. That alone may encourage me to dress more like this in the future. Her voice slithers as she looks around, taking in the decorations. Her eyes linger on the colors before looking to Alessandra.
    "It seems nice. Gold is a classic color. The lights create a mood that I appreciate."
    "Dancing! We should try dancing." Jennifer leans forward. "Dancing is something I have been meaning to try. Perhaps I should say learn. Have you any talent for dancing?
    Well, I have taken your advice on delegaion and my urge to try to do everything myself. I think that I have acted appropriately in handing some things off." Details could be elaborated on in private. The two did know where they could ffind one another to speak privately.
    A grimace. "Although it was difficult. I find myself wanting to keep being informed of what is happening in the investigations." A shrug. "I tell myself I could be an advisor. What do you think?"

A look over to Alessandra. Looking at her face for a moment. Silent for a moment.
    "And you? I am pleased by this invitation. We talked about going out, yet things seem to pop up. I admit, I do like being able to talk just the two of us."
    The two of them and thirty Kine ears milling in the background. Yet this change of venue, the change of pace - Jennifer welcomed it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She glances to Jenn, taking in her outfit once more, “I’ve learned to believe that a little risk is always worth it. After all, you only live once,” sort of true, “why not change things up here and there and keep people on their toes?” it’s what she had been doing as well. Adding color and more daring pieces to her wardrobe here and there. “Though I also think you should wear what you are comfortable with.” Not everyone was comfortable showing skin. The Savage didn’t care, she enjoyed showing her ink.

Laughing, “If we try dancing, I must warn you, I have two left feet and no rhythm.” It was true. “But nope, zero talent for it. Though putting myself out there and just going for it sounds appealing.” And as the Apex predator here, why should she care what others thought? “Good for you!” raising her glass to the Haunt, “It can be a hard thing to do, but rewarding once you do.” She still struggled with it personally. “Well, I see as having many positive things to add as an advisor. But I also know some want to prove themselves without the aid of others.” A shrug, “Could always offer your assistance and see where it goes.” Some will take it, some not.

“Oh you know me, more business and work then fun.” When would she learn to just let her hair down? “We both seem to be quite busy with work and other matters, so I say we make it a point to get out more. Try and forget about work and just live it up a bit.” She wanted to learn to live it up. “With the reviews of this place, I was expecting to see some familiar faces.” Then again, who wants to drink in a nightclub with the Prince?

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer smiles slightly. A little risk is always worth it. It is a kernal of advice that Jennifer turns over, like a precious stone to be examined under the light at all angles. It is the opposite of what Jennifer had been taught as a neonate. And my Sire kidnapped me to keep me in a tunnel, Jennifer thought. A little bit of risk is necessary to have any sort of development. Any chance of advancement. Any hope to find an enjoyable Danse.
    "Well said. A little risk is something I shall remember that, Sofia. One of my first outings I tried to dance. It was not good." A sincere laugh.

"Yes, I do not want to step on anyone's toes." One Kindred in particular. She and Helen had recently had a misunderstanding. Jennifer did not want to jeapordize the new relationship between the two now.
    "Too much business - insert cliche here." Jennifer makes a gesture with her drink. "I had fun at the little party at my salon, although it slowed a bit. I plan on having another after our Business Meeting. I intend to keep it moving briskly."
    Which meant cultivating a list of interesting Kindred. A gathering of very different Kindred. Jennifer reflected that those Kindred who hovered without speaking were annoying.

"Perhaps we could go to an art exhibit? We ask a mutual friend to join us."
    She takes a drink, taking a moment to savor it. It was nice to have Blood to burn on enjoying this new experience.
    "Very nice. Thanks for the drink advise." Another sip and Jennifer puts the drink down.

"That is true." A look around. No Kindred present. "Which means I get to manipulate all of your time." An impish smile to Alessandra.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Without risk there is no reward and it makes for a dull life.” But she had never been one to shy away from a little risk. And yet once she became Prince, she felt she had to dial it down. Why? Laughing as well, “But did you have fun? I hear that’s the most important thing.” While dancing wasn’t what she considered fun, she could see why some might enjoy it.

A chuckle, “That can be a delicate thing to balance. Let me know if you succeed.” Someone would always have their toes stepped on. And sometimes that was needed to move forward. A nod, “It was a nice meeting, though I get what you’re saying about keeping it moving.” The talk had gotten…stagnate. “I find those to be interesting meetings to navigate. As I know my place within them, and find myself, like you said earlier, not wanting to step on any toes. But biting my tongue has been getting more difficult.” But she wasn’t Judex. “I was also thinking of offering to host one evening, well, once I think my restaurant is up to standards anyways.” She had more work she needed to do.

“I’m always down for an art exhibit, anything interesting at the moment?” she dabbled in the art community, and knew there were exhibits coming and going. “Well, that would depend on who this mutual friend is.” She knew there were those in the Domain with no taste for art.

“You’re more than welcome! I’ve been amassing quite the personal collection of various drinks, everything from gins to whiskeys. One of those things that get better with age.” Wine was the same way, but she never had a palate for it. Finding the perfect wine for her restaurant had been a daunting task.

Another laugh, “I would say that you’re quite lucky for that, not many can claim that. But I’m a bit outta my element in such a place. So enjoy it while you can.” A wink and laugh.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread