Ended
Watch

Hell or high water... (S. Perez)

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

A letter is deposited at Elysium, addressed to 'S. Perez'.

'Dear Ms Perez !

I've been familiarizing myself with the history of the Forten investigation and your name came up in connection with some antique store. If you've done some digging on that or have been asked to do so, did anything come of that and if so, what did ? Please compile anything of possible importance and drop it off at my office.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

A letter found its way to Helen's office, delivered by the Mekhet herself.
    Dear Reeve Kingsley,
    I was asked to investigate by the former Reeve. I had a confusing situation when we tried to follow one of the Asian men who routinely visit the antique store. The man blinked away from us impossibly fast. Almost as though he were using the Blood Gift that lends great speed. The resulting conflict did not hurt the coterie of Jake, Clarke and Sanchez, yet I worried about the potential breach of it. I created a distraction for the others to escape and lost the man at the same time.
    I did hear one of the patrons being handed a velvet bag and told ' We look forward to seeing you at the Auction'. The man's aura was very excited at this invitation. This was about three weeks ago.
    The antique store is legitimate, I investigated the building lease. The man in charge, a Michael Forten, actually has a valid ID that I discreetly pickpocketed and replaced. The details on the ID match the man known as Michael Forten exactly. The ID is a California ID. The address is real, it goes to an average apartment. I staked it out for approximately 30 hours over the course of the month, yet he never visited the apartment. He must use the address as a front and reside somewhere else.
    I hope that this is helpful,
    Simone Perez, Maiden of the Crone

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

The reply is again deposited for Simone.

'It surely opens some more questions, thanks for your help. Do you consider your participation closed with that or are you open to remain involved ?
    -HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread