Watch

Confidants: Most Wanted !

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

A short text arrives at Dr Baker's phone at some point.

'Looks like I'm meeting with our alleged mutual friend Kid T. at [Date/Time] and [Place]. If I don't turn up two to three days after, it was a trap. In that case, drop a note to my Priscus, would you ?
    Anyway, the kid told me she's seen two Harpies in town lately. You think you can come up with a good description of both of those as well as one of our friend ? Just to be on the safe side. And because I don't know what she looks like, really.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

'Alright, I'll do that. I'd request a meeting after that to discuss how to proceed now that the situation has become more serious. But to the help: the Hamleighs are quite distinctive, about 5'4 in height and of slender build. Pale with different shades of auburn hair and their faces tend to bring ferrets to mind. Though it would be advisable not to underestimate them.

Ruby is a bit conspicuous as well, about 5'8 in height and of a more muscular build. Light olive skin and dark brown hair.

I hope this helps.

-AMB'

Closed Thread