Halloween 2022

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo was about to respond to Phoenyx when Corn and Helen approached. He smiled at Phoenyx and Corn "Yes, its Aaron under here." he turned to Helen, taking note on her costume. "Thanks, I kind of miss Broadway. Naturally I had to come from my favourite character from my favourite show. Nice outfit yourself, I am getting an even Vampires need dentures if they don't look after their teeth kind of vibe."
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx shakes her head, narrowing her eyes a little at Corn. "I don't think so. It's already hard enough to be taken seriously there." Clearly someone still struggles with Corn's jokes.

Aurora is given a nod. "That's true - it is very fine. But I make it work." She smiles and sucks on her straw again.

Things seem to be picking up, but the Arrow doesn't know some of the new arrivals and random greetings are not her thing. Better to be introduced.

Speaking of.... who was Aaron? She was still watching Apollo, trying to figure out who it was. "I don't remember an Aaron," she said, frowning. "Have we woerked together? Or are we in different departments?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Realizing Aurora for who she was he smiles "Madison! Awesome costume. Yeap, Sub-zero is my all-time favorite. Scorpion is not bad either." The woman waving to them seems familiar and the reference to Scorpion and Subzero ticks. "I think we have played in the arcade with that woman pretending to be a vampire. . "
    Phoenyx is... a bit too Phoenyx today. Did she actually think he suggested wearing that hat seriously? Nah, it can't be. Probably something in her mind.
    "You know Aaron. He is just too well disguised, I guess. He is the blacksmith that works for fantasy tv shows. To be honest, Aaron" he said to Apollo , "I kinda expected chainmail and a helm at the very least. Next year perhaps you can help me make a centurion's armor." Not that he can't simply will it to existence but that would raise questions.
    Then he adds, "I think we should shoot a message to Hector and... " what was Belle 's name again? He doesn't want to dig out a phone and search so he goes with "... the other girl you two hung out with often, doing self-defense classes and all. You know her but her name slips my mind."
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Now this wasn’t someone she knew, but she had to give credit for the costume. Medieval warrior or knight. So the Shaman offers them a nod, an opening if the warrior wanted company.

“I like your costume! How you been?” asks the blonde, “Any good mixed drinks on the menu?” she usually stuck with what she liked and knew, but hell, she was feeling adventurous tonight.

Broadway? Heard of it, but she never really watched any of it. Different kind of performance then she liked. But hell, he made it work.

“You totally do.” Maybe she could talk her friend into trying different hair styles.

Laughing, she finishes her drink, “Sure you do and different departments I would say.” Explaining how they all worked at the same place would get weird. Very quickly. Flagging down the bartender, she orders another drink. And a couple shots, cause, why not!

Downing one of the shots, she has to chuckle as Corn tries to explain who Apollo was. Would the Arrow catch on?

As to inviting the others? A shrug, “Send em a text.” It wasn’t always up to her to invite people. Then to the group, “Shots for everyone!” holding another shot glass up.

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Please ignore - I posted with the wrong character somehow
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo chuckled "Please don't give her any more hints. I would say its more fun to mess with her and keep her guessing." Apollo gave Phoenyx a wink before taking a shot and holding it up. So Aurora was a shot girl.. 10 out of 10 for that one. His mind wondered for a moment, what was Phoenyx like when she was drunk? Apollo imagined she would be dancing on tables and he sure hoped he would find out if he was right.
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

"Thanks!" she says with good cheer, trying to forcibly deny the knot of anxiety crawling and tying up her guts. Like your fangs!" she compliments in return, and picking and ordering something called a Vampire's Kiss, in Cool Vampire Chick's honnor, and it should be nummy-tastey-good, vodka-berries-coloured sugar-yes. Then her eyes go to the ninja....? Hi...?" had the other blonde been talking to her? Rlyeh didn't know.

Leaning closer to the Cool Vampire Chick, "....did we...did. Uh. Did we interrupt a work party?" she asks, assuming Cool Vampire Chick wasn't apart of the group. "I'm Riley." she offers, if anyone wanted to know.

Sorry for the wait!
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"And what character is that ?" Way to go, showing off she knows shit about theatre... "Thanks !" She chuckles as whats-the-name-in-the-woman-costume addresses dentures. "Those suckers are undead, right ? As long as they can't catch the bloodborne stuff, the worst they really have to worry about is staining, I guess. So it depends on what sort of vampire you got in mind. The crapsaccharine ones really need those pearly whites for effect, the decrepit creepy ones ? Wouldn't be the same if they took care of their teeth." Also depends on the personal attitude towards the taste of rotting blood, but that's getting a little too... technical for a night out, she decides, even if that happens to be Halloween. "But yeah, you become one and have lost most of your thingies ? Dentures it is, I'd say !"

"Thank you ! Took a while to find some good ones, but they work pretty well ! Just annoying with the speaking or some drinking, really." Have they disturbed a work party ? Helen doesn't know, but to her, it doesn't really look like it. "Nah, don't think so. I'm Helen, thats Madison-" She looks around the other folks she doesn't know and squints a little at the other guy present

1 success

. "-and that might well be Jacob. How are you guys, and what spooky place did you leave Heck in ?" As soon as she's sure she's also included, she grabs a shot as well.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"The one and only!" Corn replied to @Helen. "Pleased to see you still haunting these places, Helen. Is this more you scene that the... " his phone rings. He shrugs apologetically to all. "Sorry, that's the wife. The one that chased me from the house to watch TV in peace." He walks a couple of steps away and picks up the phone.
    After a minute he approaches again. "Sorry again, but I got to go. The cable tv box is not working. Yes, that's the extend of the description I have of the problem. So... I will be taking my leave unfortunately from your joyful company and go do my house-keeping duties. " To Aurora and Apollo he said "I think that's an excuse; she feels bad about telling me 'you came back to early!' before and doesn't want to admit it. So she instead calls me back. I bet 5$ that the box would be 'working again' when I get home. I'll buy you a round of shots as an apology, and I am out."

Indeed, he bought them a round of shots (including one for Helen and the other woman he didn't know) and left.

Apologies for the abrupt departure!
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes