Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Jack is sent a letter

THREADID

Jennifer Hazelton

Dear Seneschal Jack, Speaker of the First Estate,
    I do hope that this finds you well. I write to inquire if you believe Sacramento could host me for a brief time.

I have the unfortunate task of informing you that your pleasant Domain may be hosting a criminal on the run from authorities. I am a member of the domain in question in Florida.
    I must give you some background information. Campan is a mortal in my city. Their Embrace has already been approved by the Prince and was to occur quite soon. I came upon Campan ( the preferred pronoun of this mortal is They/ Them) early in the evening. They had been beaten soundly by a kindred. I saw a woman of the clan Gangrel bent over Campan. I have seen this woman around the city.
    Reeve Waldorf has given me temporary powers to bring the suspected criminal before the Prince, His Grace, the Prince Royce Riggan.
    I believe that she has fled to California. Quite possibly Sacramento. I have visited San Diego already and found no sign of my quarry.
    I ask leave to visit your city and look for the kindred in question.

I have been given letter of reference to my character by my GrandSire, Baron Van Woods.
    I am staying at (address) in San Diego.
    I do hope to hear from you.

Madame Rebecca McIntyre, childe of Lady Technologist McIntyre, childe of Baron Edmund Van Woods

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Madame Rebecca McIntyre,

I appreciate your kind view of our Domain and your prudence in following protocol and decorum to resolving your business. You are welcome to come to Sacramento where we shall host an audience with Alder Lady Alessandra Antinori, Prince of Sacramento and Priscus of Gangrel. We can then discuss the matter in greater detail.

Signed,
    Seneschal Jack, Speaker of the First Estate and Priscus of Ventrue

CC: Alessandra

Blood Hunt:

Closed Thread