Jennifer's ghoul, Liam, delivers a letter personally to Kalos or Twist early in the evening. Liam offers an envelope sealed in emerald green wax, impressed upon with Jennifer's personal seal of a quill and scroll.

Alder Twist,
I write to you to express some concerns that I have.
The first is your absence from expected social events in the Domain. I am concerned about your wellbeing. I have made an attempt to get ahold of you and did not hear back from you. Do you require any assistance?
I regret to inform you that you missed the Swearing Ceremony this past August. I oversaw Whip O'Brien’s Oath to the First Estate. I am declaring to you, as his sponsor, that he is a proper individual within the First Estate on his own standing.
The second is my assertion that I am prepared for more responsibility in the First Estate. I have been a valued member of the First Estate for a decade. Seven of these years were spent serving the First Estate of Sacramento as Notary. The shining example of my achievements is the devotion to the task set to me by former Judex and Prince Asa Clark. I succeeded in the very difficult task.
It is my belief that I shall become a Baroness of the First estate. I do regret that the timing of my desire appears linked with some pressing matters that you are addressing personally.
I hope that we can meet on September 29th to speak about this at my salon, Lotus.
I hope that you are well until we meet again.
Priscus Jennifer Hazelton, Lady Notary of the First Estate