Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am doing well Helen. Just coming off an eventful few weeks," Zero paused as the Tall man approached "Names Hector Zeroni, but everyone calls me Zero." Zero could not help but notice Aurora was fawning over the newcomer a bit. He wasn't sure if it was the accent or the height. He could not help but feel a pang of jealousy, but he knew better to act as he regarded her as a good friend.
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The tall Irish man nods to each person in kind. To Madison he responds with "A good beer and hopefully new friends makes for a better night."

He smirks slightly at being called too tall and nods. "Aye, I am at that. I'm gettin' along fine so far..."

The giant looks to Zero and gives the man a look over. One might say he was checking the man out, but then he gave that look to Madison and Helen as well. "Ma name's Jasper, Jasper O'Connell. A bit new in town and trying to get a feel for the place. This seems like a good place to start.. The company's at least nice," he says with a grin before he takes another swig of his stout before settling onto a stool to get closer in height to the other three so they don't have to crane their heads as much to look at his rugged looks.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A sage nod, “This is true. Though there are times that being ‘Aw, hell no’ busy can be a good thing. Well, if the reward and pay are good anyways.” If there was nothing in it for her, then, yah, no. “Now that I agree with! A little trouble never hurt anybody.” A little trouble meant a little fun and she was all about the fun. A grimace, “Ouch, that’s a bit worse than I heard. Not a total shutdown, but still sucks.” Especially if they were your team. “You could say artist, I’m a performer, more side show type acts.” Some called it an art, some didn’t.

To Zero, “Well, what better way to come of eventful weeks then with drinks and good company! Hope things settle down though.” She still had to ask what made them eventful weeks. But this didn’t seem like the place, though she was curious.

Smiling to the Irish man, “See, he gets it!” one can never have too many friends.

“Nice to meet you Jasper, I’m Madison.” Names were always good.

“Something tells me asking where you’re originally from would be a stupid question.” a hint of a sly smirk, “But I will ask how new you are to town.” Seemed a good place to start.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"In some lines of work, yes. Not so much in others, really." Because having to start cutting corners under pressure ? No fun. "Job satisfaction, spare time, payment. Pick two out of the three." Helen dosn't comment any more on the soccer team, the less said about that the better. The girls have really been letting her down lately, or is she just spoiled with different expectations ? "I see, what sort of performances do you do ?"

"Hooray for busy weeks, I guess. But then, as long as they're over. They're always more fun in hindsight anyway."

"Jasper it is, I'm Helen."

New in town, well, say what you want, guy's at least not too easy to overlook.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nice to meet you Jasper," Zero then addressed Helen and Madison, "They should be over for now, but it gives me some content to talk about in my next podcast."

Zero finished his drink. "Anyone else need a drink, next round is on me."

Zero waited for everyone's order and got the bartenders attention to order the drinks for everyone.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper's own smile to Madison has that same hint of a smirk. "Oh, ah get a lot of things..." he says, vaguely but nods. "Yeah, not exactly subtle, am I?" he says witha shrug of his shoulders. "A couple o' weeks now.. Still settlin' in but ah needed to stretch the oul legs some and get a drink in me."

He nods to Helen as she gives him her name and then he perks up slightly at the mention of free booze and downs the rest of his Guinness and nods to Zero. "Yeah, that's a fine thing. I'll take another Guinness.." he says with a bit of a roguish smile to the man.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A brief thoughtful look as she took another drink, “Only two? Now that’s a tough one, but I’d go with payment and spare time. See, I’m a girl that needs time off to go out and have fun.” Job satisfaction was important, just not high up on her list. “I do a little bit of everything actually. Suspension, fire dancing, fire eating and contortion.” See, a bit of everything. Well, everything unconventional.

“Busy weeks make for the best weekends.” One was a little more eager to let lose.

“Oh! Any spoilers for the next topic? Or do we have to just wait and listen?” which was cool. Cause, spoilers.

“Thanks! I’ll have another seasonal.” She usually never said no to a free drink.

Back to Jasper, “Depends on how one defines subtle, and just what you were being subtle about.” Then the answers could be very different. “Wow, so new new.” She’d been in Sacramento more years than she wanted to admit. To anyone. “Enjoying the city so far? Lots of things to do and see.”

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Podcast ? What are you podcasting about, then ?" She chuckles. Whoo boy, looks like she's fallen among the glitzy crowd. Not that she minds, these are the more level-headed folks as far as she can tell, that's got to count for something. "I'm still good for now." She motions a little with her beer bottle.

"Sounds like a big bunch of different stuffs, keeping up with training must be a bitch. Makes a good point about that time off, though."

Hell, she's good at fewer things and still training is a bitch, even if it's leass because... well, yeah. That.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer handed the drinks to his companions. "Yeah last time we hung out I must not have mentioned it. I do a True Crime/Paranormal podcast., and lately had quite a fun ghost hunt. So the next episode will go over that hunt as well as going over a few local ghost encounters tales."

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper lets a smile creep onto his rugged features as he nods to Madison. "That is too true... but in this case, ah was speaking about where ah'm from. It's not too hard to guess." He nods in agreement. "New new. Still learning the lay of the streets as it were. It's an interesting city so far that I've seen... I got to check out a couple of the sights around town."

He flashes a grin to Zero and nods a thanks as he receives his stout. The nod of his head might have worked to conceal the giant taking a look over the man who bought him booze. Always a good practice. A moment later though, he's looking out of the corner of his eye towards what he thought was movement and it turned out to just be a shadow, and that causes him to narrow his gaze a bit more for a moment. His green eyes glance around that shadow for a moment before he takes a swig of his new drink and turns back to Zero. "Ghost hunting? Is this town really haunted? I've never seen a ghost myself but I know folk who believe."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread