Watch

Reveille ?

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

A note is found where Robert Quartermains mail is delivered for him to collect. Its a pretty plain note in a similarly boring envelope, simply addressed to 'Mr R. Quartermain'. Both the envelope and the paper within appear to have been written on with a typewriter.

'Dear Mr Quartermain !

Connor Wells and me are preparing to smoke out a self-declared preacher, and his followings, so far a Nosferatu henchman and an off-the-books embrace of theirs. For a better shot of doing that, I'm aiming at recruiting some more people for the strike against their known base of operations. Due to your titles and status in the Invictus, you came up pretty close to the top of the list of people to ask for support.

Let me know at [address], if you're willing to consider the task and if you're interested in more details.

- H.N. Kingsley'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

The response letter comes back with a regular, rather boring, manilla envelope. Inside, is a second envelope addressed to HN Kingsley, and sealed with purple and gold Wax.

Dear Ms. Kingsley,

I am at your service and leisure. Do let me know when and where to meet you.

Sincerely,
    R. Quartermain

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

The response is pretty short and to the point.

'Right, will get back to you with more specifics.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread