Ended
Watch

Letter for Jennifer

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Luckily, Helen doesn't have to go to that much trouble with delivering Jennifer's note to her. She simply intercepts Liam in the Necropolis at some point and gives him the envelope with Jennifers name on it, written with typewriter, same as the letter within.

'Dear Jennifer !

You're getting this for two reasons.

One, update's sake. We have Jacobs in custody for the Industrial District thing. He's admitted to the graffitoi and the killings and is willing to work with us to give us a chance to nail down his Sire and the guy his Sire works for, some preacher who calls himself Father Cyrus Corvinus. Yeah, that sort of stuff. Corvinus family is unknowsn, Jacobs' Sire is family, obviously, and also the guy who sent him out to kill folks and vandalize shit with pieces of the Testament. Jacobs is expecting a call from Cyrus, but hasn't seen his Sire since his becoming. The guys are even handing out flyers, I've enclosed a copy of one. We also know the two scumbags (plus any followers we don't yet know) use a warehouse at [address] as their church and possibly main base. Plan is to go there and grab them, one way or the other. That brings us to the other point.

Two, after Milton Northbridge left and Quinn Durant sorta just poofed, we're pretty short-staffed. I've taken some steps to do something against that, there's still some stuffs I could use a hand with and I thought I'd ask you first.

a) Do you know someone who's handy with day-time observation and surveillance ? Might be a good idea to try and get a good look at the place and its surroundings during daytime before trying to go in.
    b) If there's a fight, some extra blood reserves might help. Do you know where to get some or can you arrange for some of that stuff ?

TRhats some stuffs that'll fols into the plan of action. If you can think of anything else or want to contribute other stuffs, let me know. If you're willing and able to contribute by the way of a) or b), also let me know what you think is fair compensation and I'll see to it.

Best regards,

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

HK,
    I always appreciate updates from you. Your compilation of information is always without flaw.
    I advise moving anyone in custody to the cells. One can call Gabriel at this number to facilitate the transfer ( number for Alessandra's ghoul)

1 a. I can run down the research with my skill in computers and my education as a white hat. I won't go hacking anything that likely has a team waiting for intrusion as that only attracts attention to areas best left quiet.
    1 b I have surveillance equipment in the form of cameras and binoculars and so on. I would be happy to lend them or to be the one performing surveillance.

2. I'm glad that you have taken responsibility for the investigation. In instances like this, doing nothing can allow footholds to develop.
    I'm concerned to hear that the Reeve and Whip Northbridge have departed. I have been attempting to get ahold of the Reeve for some time, with no success.

A. I could hire private detectives or set my associate upon the job. He has no great skills in observation.

B. I could lend you access to my herd. It would help one or two injured parties.

As for compensation, I will discuss this with you. I'm quite glad that you have taken responsibility, and not inclined to create an obstacle.
    - Priscus Jennifer Hazelton, Lady notary
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

It doesn't take long until a reply arrives at Jennifer's.

'I'll talk to Connor Wells about some prisoner transfer and let you know what comes of it.

1a. I don't figure the guy will show up on the radar too much, but trying to see if there's anything wouldn't hurt I guess.
    1b. Keep in mind there might be at least 2 fangers hanging around the place, perhaps more. If you want to take the surveillance, I'll leave those decisions to you, though.

2. Same with Mable Wood, really. She's have been my first candidate in case things get ugly. She's also dropped from view. Think there might be something going on ?

A. Focus should be on the surroundings, ways into and out of the warehouse and if possible a look inside (I figure that'd be easier during the day). If you think your associate can pull it off, that works. If you have some private detectives that you trust enough for that sport of stuff, same applies. Your call.

B. That'd be much appreciated.

Fair's fair, looking forward to it.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread