Watch

Note to Dr Baker

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

A note is found where Dr Bakers mail is delivered for him to collect. Its a pretty plain note in a similarly boring envelope, simply addressed to 'Dr. A. Baker'. Both the envelope and the paper within appear to have been written on with a typewriter.

'Dear Dr Baker !

Connor Wells and me are preparing to smoke out a self-declared preacher, and his followings, so far a Nosferatu henchman and an off-the-books embrace of theirs. For a better shot of doing that, I'm aiming at recruiting a few more people for the strike against their known base of operations. While the whole thing can blow over cleanly, it might also end up pretty ugly. That said, I was wondering how you'd feel about taking part in something like that or whether you have some abilities you want to lend to that cause that you're happy with people knowing about. Doesn#t have to be combat oriented, another pair of eyes or ears is also more than welcome and can be useful.

Let me know what you think and if you're interested in lending a hand and get back to me at [adress] for replies and possibly further details.

- H. N. Kingsley'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

A return note is found in Elysium consisting of a simple envelope and a page of paper written on in black ink in old-fashioned roundhand.

'Dear Mrs. Kingsley,

I'm willing to lend you my skills for this endeavour.

Dr. A.M. Baker'

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

The response is pretty short and to the point.

'Right, will get back to you with more specifics.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread