Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Alessandra recieves a report on Dropping

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer brings the letter to the Prince's office herself, fully expecting to pass it to the Prince's ghoul.

Dear Alder Prince, Priscus of the Gangrel, Lady of the First Estate
    I hope that this report finds you well. I have been involved in the investigation into the dropping bodies, the term I coin for someone killing Kine after Kindred feed upon them. The investigation has hit some pitfalls with the Departure of JC Smith and Dirt Nap.
    1. Reeve Durant, Mr. Smith, Dirt Nap and I staged a potential victim through feeding on one of my herd, which may have drawn the cat. A Kindred arrived following the cat and carrying a body bag. Reeve Durant, Mr. Smith, Dirt Nap and I captured a Kindred by the name of Angela and a cryptid that looks like a cat some months ago.
    2. Dirt Nap and I investigated some occult texts. My research of creatures suggests this cryptid's intelligence and reactions suggest a familiar. A type of creature called to a witch.
    3. Reeve Durant went to investigate an antique store. I believe she charged the coterie of Mariposa Sanchez to investigate the customer's of this shop.
    4. Whip O'Brien investigated the site of one of the murders, a bar by the name of the Wrangler.
    5. Hierophant Wood investigated a night club by the name of the Rapture.
    6. I investigated a homeless encampment that was near the site of the capture of Angela and the cryptid. I discovered that the encampment is well organized and called Feather River. There is a woman looking for Angela, she questioned the residents of the camp as to her wherabouts. The woman introduces herself as Lottie. Lottie states that she has been staying with a friend and that Angela went missing near a nightclub (while we took her very close to Feather River). One of the residents directed Lottie to the overpass. I followed Lottie while using my Blood Gifts and observed her investigating the scene of the fight between our group and Lottie. She seems to have some forensic knowledge and she took something. I observed the vehicle that she departed in, recording the license plate and color and model of the car: A black 2018 Honda Civic.
    7. Reeve Durant, Whip Northbridge, Hierophant Wood and I met where the cat is being held. Heirophant Wood used her Gift to communicate with the cat while we observed.
    8. Reeve Durant, Whip Northbridge, Hierophant Wood and I met at Nox to compare information and make a plan moving forward. We first established what the cat had said to Hierophant Wood which is as follows: "It's a male that the cat works with. The man feeds the cat fish. Then the man gets what he needs from the cat. He calls the cat to different places. He's been calling for the cat, even now. The man lives near a pond with falling water. He smells like false flowers? And he is sometimes with others who smell like shut ins who don't see light."
      The man needs what the cat takes from the weak. It's not blood but life energy. I'm not really sure what the cat meant. But the cat also didn't understand the word controlling, so i'm not sure if the cat is being controlled or how it's being called. But, well I can call animals to me. So maybe the same way I call them? If that's so then the cat is only doing things of it's own free will."

Shifting gears, "I looked into the Rapture. There is a backroom I couldn't physically go into. It has guards. But I was able to see into the room. On a table there was a spreadsheet from Forten Holdings LLC. On a paper there was a message...Expecting Gillian Keibler to accept a shipment tomorrow evening. There was a woman there with an attractive brown-haired man. I would recognize them both if I saw them again."

Reeve Durant said, and I qoute: For my part I didn't learn to much more except the name Ashea, and they think we are hunters. Still waiting for Ms. Perez and Co to check in with information on what they are selling out of the shop.
    9. Whip O'Brien stated that he met a gentleman by the name of Roderick Singer at the Wrangler. Roderick stated that he is waiting for Angela. Roderick invited Whip O'Brien to the Rapture where he would meet with Roderick's friends. Roderick suggested that Whip O'Brien bring friends of his own.
    10. The group made a plan to interrogate Angela. I suggested using my Family Gifts and Whip O'Brien offered his own Gifts. Reeve Durant stated that "We will start with the mildest methods and work our way up, as they say."
    11. The four investigators confronted Angela in her cell. I brought a local map to determine where her cospirators are. Whip O'Brien instructed Angela to answer every question put to her truthfully. As far as I could tell, she did answer truthfully. We discovered that the Master is a French businessman by the name Matthew Forten. He owns a high end shop, a night club called the Rapture, and warehouses. Matthew Forten teaches a private group of people. Angela was never welcome at his private lessons. She states that they are unique and have demonstrated unique abilities, such as moving quickly or perhaps simply leaving rooms unseen.
    12. A concerning confession from Angela is as follows: "I followed it (the cat) to where I believe was someone's Haven. I was told that some of the bodygaurds razed another Haven during the daylight about three nights ago.'
    13. Whip O'Brien asked how she came to work with Forten and it was revelaed that she was hired as a private investigator. She ran background checks. Angela's responsibilities included following the cat. Reeve Durant asked if there were other Kindred involved and was told, qoute: "I have not felt a Beast from anyone. I have noticed two of the students either having exceptional speed that I could attribute to the Mekhet Clan, or some other supernatural reason for such speed. I have heard no mention of any terms of our kind. Nor have I noticed any of the group feeding. I would say that I am the only Kindred."
    14. I asked Angela where the night club that Forten owns is and which parking garage he uses. I was told:"Forten owns the club Rapture. It is here." She indicated the location on the map.
      "He uses the parking garage on Elm street and 22nd street about twice a week. He has one of his students pick up the car from the lot. He dislikes going out himself."

"You are an investigation team? Working for the Domain, I presume. How long have I been kept here?"
    15. Whip O'Brien recieved a call and excused himself.
    16. Daylight approached and we were forced to depart, leaving Angela in the cell.
    Would you have objections if I sent the numbered report on to Seneschal Jack? I was requested by Seneschal Jack to keep him appraised.
    Recently, I have had difficulty contacting Reeve Durant, Whip O'Brien or Hierophant Wood.
    Angela remains a prisoner in the cells. I plan to periodically visit her with sustenance to keep her prime for interrogation. It is my will to use my Family's gifts to gain some insight into what she may know. A photograph was recovered that hints that she may have an adult daughter. I plan to investigate the identity of this person.
    I plan to continue to investigate the matter of dropping bodies after Kindred feed upon the victims. I plan on using surveillance equipment that I own to track this Lottie and Roderick. I do have two sites that Forten is known to frequent. I do plan to question Kindred of the Domain on if any Kine that they feed from have died while the cat has been in custody.

I do wish to inquire if you have any advice or objections about my current course. Would you be adverse to me asking Alder Quartermain or Madame Kingsley for assistance in this matter? I have not approached them about this investigation.

May you be well until we speak again.

Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lady Notary Hazelton,

Thank you for such a finely detailed report.

Please feel free to move forward with the investigation, bringing in who you see fit to aide. There are no objections to sending the report to him, he may have some insight.

Those you have been unable to contact have been…noted…and be taken care of. While I do know where one of them is, it is something best discussed privately.

Again, thank you.

~A
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Closed Thread