THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

A dark haired man, who one could hazard a guess is Hazelton's ghoul from proximity to her at Elysium. The ghoul is within Elysium, lingering by the coat check.
    Spotting a particular kindred, the ghoul approaches holding an envelope.
    "Dr. Baker?" The ghoul inquires. " I am an employee of Priscus Hazelton. I have an invitation to you from her."

The envelope is offered out to Dr. Baker.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Albert looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and a slightly surprised look, before taking the envelope and preventing himself from giving the man a tip. It might have been custom in Victoria and not unusual in Portland but certainly not usual here and he didn't want to insult him.

"Thank you. I'll read it carefully."

3. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Upon accepting the invitation, Albert finds it sealed with pine green wax with Jennifer's personal seal of a pen writing upon a scroll. Upon opening the invitation, Albert finds himself reading an invitation detailing the date, address and time.
    Dr. Baker,
    I hope that this letter finds you well.
    I am curious if you have been able to speak with Reeve Durant, Priscus of the Mekhet, on important matters? If you wish, I would be pleased to speak with you to assuage any concerns that you may have. I am something of a scholar. I confess, I possess some curiosity on what subjects have captured your interest.
    You are invited to the Kimpton Sawyer Hotel Penthouse [address] April 11th at 8 PM. One will have to walk through the lobby in the hotel, enter the elevator in order to access the penthouse.
    May you be well until we meet again,
    Jennifer Hazelton: Childe of Joshua Homan, childe of Lady Notary Gweneth Ward; childe of Libretist James Barlowe; of the line Nosferatu; Lady Notary of the First Estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu.

The green wax seal besides her signature was of the Nosferatu clan crest.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Albert opened and read the letter and opened his briefcase to take the necessary equipment out to write a reply, which would be either given to the ghoul, were he still there or sent by courier. The letter lacked the seal and did differ furthermore from those he used to send by being written with a ballpoint pen in black ink.

'Priscus Hazelton,

I thank you for your good wishes and I'm honoured by your invitation. It would be a pleasure for me to have a discussion with a fellow scholar and I humbly accept and hope you'll fare well until then.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Albert M. Baker

6. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Liam waited a few feet away, his eyes schooled away from his betters. When Dr. Baker completed his reply, he found Liam promptly lingering in his peripheral vision, seeking leave to approach and accept the reply.

"I shall convey this to Priscus Hazelton immediately." The ghoul assured. Lingering but for a moment for any further instuction, before departing for his reganant's side.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Closed Thread