Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zero finished his beer, and took in what just happened. He knew Aurora was feisty, but when she returned the dot with a streak to his face he felt the need to get her back. Zero listened as Jennifer spoke of her idea for a gallery and saying she would like a flower name in there he decided to offer a suggestion, "What do you think about the name The Chrysanthemum it is called the flower of death, as it refers to the transition of life to death. Plus I think it would make a killer name for an art gallery."

Zero then decided to toss a bit of powder at Jennifer, he then ducked behind Aurora and said "It was Madison, get her!"
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That sounds alright," Alex agreed reflexively. The proposed name had a decent ring to it. "For something that constantly refreshes art though, I wonder if there is something representing more of a revitalization instead of something so conclusive as death?" He shrugged, unable to offer any alternatives.

"Uh oh,"
    he flashed a grin once Jennifer declared the need for more powder. Then there was Madison all too eager to help. He coyly shook his head at Madison and took another swig of his beer. Palm in pocket, he readied himself with another handful of powder.

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

“Definitely." A smile to Madison. "I do appreciate the suggestions. I certainly will be thinking them through before making a decision." Jennifer looks between the three. Quiet for a moment as she considers the different names.
    "I know that the Lotus is common for renewal. Or a marigold for renewal, passion and creativity. I think I may look into some floral arrangements that could represent the theme of my vision. As Lotus for a name may be overdone.”

Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass.
    She did expect that the special construction on the Salon would be complete this month. Allowing a few weeks to style the building as she saw fit, and it could open before too long. Her conversation with Whip Northbridge on how a salon could invigorate discussions bloomed in her mind.
    Color blooms as another feisty attack was tossed her way by Zero. Yet the initial play had come for the Seneschal. And who could avoid a little allowed back and forth with one of the most influential Kindred?

Fingers caress the power packet that Madison passes her, checking the color. Yes, it would go nicely with what was already on Jack. And so, Jennifer makes an exaggerated dart forward, playful and friendly like. Ever careful not to provoke thought of a true attack. Colored power is flung onto Jack’s torso!
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Thinking on the name for a second, “It’s a cool name, could make a theme around it.” But it might not catch on. It was a weird name and sounded like it was long.

It took her a second after taking a sip of beer to realize what happened.

“Hey!” she protests, “Seriously?!” amusement in her voice, “Just cause I’m tall.” Part of her wanted to protest this by sitting down. But that meant on the ground, which god knew what was on it. “You know what? Sure!” holding her arms out stretched, “The colors look amazing on me anyways.” Turning her head and sticking her tongue out at Zero.

Looking to Alex, “That’s a good point.” But coming up with names was not her thing. She had already been through two Shadow names. “So maybe a flower or plant that blooms, then dies or whatever they do, and regrows?” she was a Master of Life, but she knew shit about plants.
    Nodding as she listened to Jennifer.

And Jennifer goes for the attack!

On Alex!

Raising her arms, she cheers for her fellow woman, “Nice!” but then there was Zero to deal with, who tried to throw her under the bus. So she turns and throws a color packet at him.

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zero accepts his colors as he grabs another pouch, "Okay, okay you got me" he says as he puts his arms around Aurora , he grabs his pouch and puts a huge hand print of color on her back, "but I also got you again. What are you going to do now?" Zero leans in close as he brings Aurora close to him.
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Gah!" Alex takes the hit to the torso with a smile followed by a swig of his beer.

He nodded at Jennifer and Madison, "How about 'perennial style'?" Zero made another play for color, and... getting really close. Alex grinned, glancing between the two and Jennifer. It was a good night for friends, and they were in good company.

Sorry Easter weekend stole my time. We're past the 30 day mark so I'm closing. Wonderful scene!

Blood Hunt:

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread