Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer took his drink and chased it with a french fry. The drink was really good, and he had to admit that Aurora had good taste. After listening to Corn mention Auroras Winter brew he became interested and asked "So you make your own home brew beer, that is pretty awesome. I did that for a bit in college as a part of a club I was in and always wanted to attempt it solo." Zeromancer watched as Corn went to talk to a group of girls, one who he assumed was Corns sister.

The Moros then asked Aurora, "When he gets back do you want to have another dance?"
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

No way she could hide the surprised look on her face at hearing he would enjoy such a party. Cause, yeah, she was quite surprised. “Oh, well ok then! If we wait for the weather to warm up just a bit more, I can get the grill out.” She loved grilling. “Uhh,” looking thoughtful, “I might have some of the stout left, I usually make ten gallons of each, and I can’t drink that much on my own. A surprise, I know!” jokes the Shaman, “But I’ll be getting a summer ale started, something light with citrus I think.” Felt good to have some ask if she’d have her home brew.

There was simply a chuckle and shake of her head at Corn. “Should have told you they were fresh.”

Following his gaze, she nods, “Ok! If they need a girl to kick some ass or anything, let me know.” She’d always look out for other women when out. Even if she didn’t know them. It’s what you did.

She picks up a fry for herself, but gently blows on it before popping it in her mouth.

When Corn returns, “I’m not sure how to break this to you, but you aren’t very intimidating without them.” It was true. When she looked at Corn she thought bookworm not Rocky. “And most women are quite loud and to the point in clubs if they want someone to stop touching them. Think you’ll have a good heads up if you’re needed.” Or maybe it was just her who had no problem telling a guy to stop touching her?

Nodding to Zero, “Yeah, it’s a hobby I picked up from my dad. Beer is surprisingly easy to brew on the road.” True story. “A club? Now that sounds like a fun club! And one I would have joined.” If she went to college. Well, a traditional college anyways. “If you ever want to give it a go, let me know, I have plenty of equipment.” Would be fun to have someone to brew with.

“Sure!”

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Once Corn returns and Aurora mentions his not-too-intimidating looks, he makes a mock frown in jest.
    "I will get my most intimidating purse next time then!
    But seriously, the point is to avoid reaching the point that they are touched if they don't want to be touched or need for girls to kick some ass or not-so-intimidating boys to call the club security. Because that's what I plan to do. Fistfights are not my thing. We have discussed that a couple months ago, with our mutual martial artist friend and... nope, I can't done much practice since then. With Maria's pregnancy and the doctor bills and the various extracurricular activities in the bookclub I don't have the energy to start training for fist fights.
    "

Once Zeromancer suggests a dance to Aurora, Corn points at the drinks and salutes in his best handbag/drink guard-duty expression and grabs one of the leftover fries as he relaxes back to the chair to enjoy the music and watch people dancing.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer took Aurora by the hand and walked her to the dance floor for a dance. Zeromancer had to admit that he had not had fun like this in a long time. He also had to admit that after getting to know Aurora a bit more he had misjudged her and found he really liked her.

failure

Once again Zeromancer shows he really has no moves on the dance floor.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “I recommend something with metal studs on it, or big fancy buckles. Cause then it’s intimidating AND a weapon.” A sage nod.

“Oh, that’s totally the thing to avoid. But as a woman, I can tell you that it happens more than you think.” Did it suck? Yeah. But it’s why women went out in pairs or groups. “Well, I can provide some first aide should you ever need it.” Hello…Life Master over here.

She once again accepted the hand, it made it easier to stay together in the crowd.

While she was still feeling the music, her rhythm was off. Not a lot, but enough. Though he still seemed to struggle, and she wasn’t one to point that out. That was a whole other level of rude that she just wasn’t. “It’s so great to find someone willing to dance!” she compliments, “I don’t know about you, but I needed this.” Clearly enjoying herself.

1 success

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

nothing to add

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer had to admit it was nice to be out and was having a bit of fun. Though it was not that hard with his present company. Zeromancer responded to Aurora "I was unaware that I needed this and honestly you have made my night that much better." Zeromancer then added "I am just surprised to see you were alone here. I would think you would have no trouble finding a date."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Beaming as she continued to move her body with the music, “Then I consider this night a win!” she declares. “Sometimes all we need is a night away from work and responsibilities. And live music is good for you.” True story. Then laughing, “Going out alone is just something I do. And yeah, I could find a date, but to be honest, I suck at that. So I don’t worry about it!” and she didn’t worry about, enjoying the music.

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer was getting into the dancing and was start to really like the company he kept. He then said "Seeing as I am the new guy in town, maybe we can get togetherr one night and you can show me around? And maybe we can go get a bite to eat?" Even though he was not really being subtle Zeromancer had hoped that maybe she would get that yes he was hitting on her and yes he just asked her out on a date.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Corn sips his non-alcoholic drink and takes full advantage of the absence of the other two to eat most of the fries Aurora has bought.

Aside of a thumbs up to Zeromancer from the player of Corn, nothing to add

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread