Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Those two drinks didn’t even come to her mind. So props for Zero on that one.

“You know? I forgot about those! Used to love them when I was younger.” Her dad would always order her one. “Wait, Chocolate Cake drink? That is a thing?!” sounding excited, “Can’t say I’ve ever had that, though I have had a cinnamon toast crunch one and that was amazing!” she wondered how Guru was doing, it had been a while sense she had touched base with him. An overly dramatic sigh, “Fine, but I get the second round.” It was only fair.

A shrug when Corn goes with Zero’s suggestion, “Go with what sounds good!” and a beer with no alcohol didn’t sound all that good.

His question was a good one, and she looks to Zero, curious what the answer was.

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer returned with the drinks two of which had lemon wedges and sugar surrounding the lip of the glass. Zeromancer handed the Roy Rogers to Corn "No not a bartender, on my podcast we take what we call 'surprise shots'. And it allows me to try different types of drinks. Many which are suggested by our listeners. As for your drink it was a childhood favorite of mine as well." Turning to Aurora "So our drink is unique in its taste, what you do is squeeze the lemon in your drink and then sip it down making sure it mixes with the sugar on the lip of the glass." Zeromancer took his drink exactly as he described to Aurora ending with an 'Ahh'.
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"A drink like that seems to require practice to drink. I am happy with mine." Corn said to Zeromancer .
    "How those Surprise shots work, Zero?" He asked. "Listeners suggest them and you make them?" Aurora had some alcohol already and adding two more drinks on top? And she didn't seemed fuzzed at all. She could certainly hold her liquor.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She eyes the drinks, interested to see just what these were.

Looking to Zero, “That’s really neat. What is the craziest one that they’ve recommended?” she asked before listening and copying what he did. Squeezing the lemon into the drink, and drinks it.
    There was a pause as she considered the drink and flavors, “Ohhh, now that is a dangerous drink!” declares the Shaman, “Delicious! That might become one of my favorites!” she was going to have add that to her list drinks.

“How is the podcast going?” she still needed to listen to it.

Aurora actually felt the buzz from the drinks, but she was used to it. Though she did seem more laid back and her cheeks were flush, a smile not leaving her lips. If it got to be too much, a quick trip to the bathroom and a small twist of magic and she’d be good.

“I like the idea of surprise shots.” Looking to Corn and nodding, agreeing with his question.

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer was glad his friends were interested and stated, "So yeah pretty much I get sent recommendations and my production manager and co-host decide which ones we will drink on the podcast that night." Zeromancer had to think about it for a moment, "The craziest concoction had to be the firecracker. It is a fireball shot with pop rocks on the lip of the glass. And as for Mr chocolate cake shot, that was a recommendation as well, it is hazelnut liquor and vodka shaken taken with lemon and sugar."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“That sounds like a great way to connect with your audience.” Who doesn’t want to have someone else do a shot? “So what helps them decide? Like, will they turn down one because it’s not a liquor you like? Or is everything fair game?” she was curious how this worked, cause it sounded like fun. Blue eyes widen, “Wait, fireball with pop rocks on the rim?!” laughing, “Sounds pretty crazy, and like it wouldn’t settle right.” Not sure she’d try that one. Well, maybe not. “Hazelnut liquor doesn’t get enough credit in my opinion.” It seemed to be one of those things not many people tried.

“So another shot, or a dance?” she could go either way. The fact that she was enjoying herself was not lost on her. It had felt like ages since she just let her hair down and had a good time.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"Forgive my ignorance but what is a fireball shot? Apparently my college parties were not as interesting as some podcasts." Corn said to Zeromancer . When Aurora mentioned another shot, he raised his still half-full glass he said with a shrug. "I am good, thanks. "

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer chuckled at the thought of Corn actually being a party boy. With how Corn ran the Mysterium he figured he would be more straight edge. The moros then said to Corn with a chuckle, "Fireball is a type of whiskey, it is cinnamon flavor think the old school fireball candies. Anyway it is a decent shot if you like the taste." The moros then addressed Aurora "How about another shot first then another dance. I would like to see what kind of drinks you may have up your sleeve. Plus it is your turn to buy anyways" Zeromancer ended jokingly.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Was she surprised Corn didn’t know what a fireball shot was? Not really actually. He seemed all work and study.

“You know,” she begins, “I’m going to have to have a party where you get to try amazing and yummy shots! Can even make a game out of it.” Sounded like fun to her, but would it sound like fun to Corn?

Smirking, “Also a good shot to give your friends for a funny reaction.” She’d done that a few times.

“Sure!” and heads up to the bar, her mind thinking over different shots and what might be fun. So she goes with an old favorite, because, favorite and it was cool looking. Win win to her! She also grabs an order of fries; cause drinking and fries go together. And she felt bad that Corn wasn’t drinking and wanted to offer him something.

The fries were brought over, then the shots.

“This,” holding up the multicolored drink, “is a wolf bite. No special way to drink it.” She says as she takes her shot. A smile appearing on her face as she enjoyed the flavors.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"I will probably enjoy such a party." Corn said to Aurora .
    "And judging from our well-dressed, hang-over acquaintance in the book club, " he probably meant Crystal "he will be down as well. Will you also have some of your beer? The Winter Stout you brought the other time? Or since it's march it's 'out of season' ? "

When the guys return with the fries and drinks Corn makes an appreciating "aaahh..." and goes to pick a fry. His expression turns to the frequent expression of someone biting in a steaming hot fried potato. "Hot! Hot!" he says immediately taking a sip from his drink to soothe his burned tongue.
    A few moments later, he takes a look back to his sister and her friends and turns to Zeromancer and Aurora .

"Before you leave for another dance. I will drop by my friends for a moment. Check if they need anything from their bags before they show up here to ask, check on them and tell them that I am taking designated driver duty... so that they know they won't have to have the guys they met today drive them home. "
    And it is good to show up when they are distracted and offer an easy story about the mages and Gerrit like 'just met a couple of acquaintances from college' without specifying whether it was the college he attended or the colleges he works with nowdays. Zero dancing with Aurora and all probably took the heat off him.
    "I will be back in two minutes." he said and taking another fry, blowing on it out of experience, he went back to his sister and her friends, with three handbags.

He returns in good spirits a couple minutes later with ... three handbags.
    "Still on handbag duty. Can't they see that them passing me their purses kinda takes from my subtly intimidating nature that is supposed to keep creepy people's hands off them?" He joked, and the clarified "The two guys there seem decent, just to be clear. It is the principle of it."
    And Jenny could have avoided to say that the 'Mahogany' purse suit his shoes best in front of two dudes he didn't know. What is 'Mahogany' anyway? It's dark red to him. They took the joke in good fun though.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread