Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So, yer option is a door? And ya didn't slam it shut against this horrid orange? Ha," she barks a laugh showing no hesitation to him at all. "Lead me not into tempt, oh ho ho, merda, I know several short cuts, my new friend."

She takes the seat that he has gestured to. "Went through the park, got a little prickly, had ta grab a spare outfit," Circe giggles as she waves to herself, "Orange popsicle. Supposed ta fit with what a friend coming here usually wears."

Circe raises up in the seat to look around, "If he dressed normal tonight, I might kick his ass fer hidin' from me." After a moment Circe faux gasps. "Oh, where are my manners? Probably in a garbage can. I'm Mary, for I quite am," she waves to him.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was hard not to notice the two gorgeous women entering the bar. Worse, he thought he remembered both from the Nexus - and although assuming shit was never a good idea, he made a mental note not to get too close to either of the ladies tonight if he could help it.
    And one of them was this guys cousin? Yuck, that put the relationship he had assumed about them in a different light. Which again proved that assuming shit was a bad idea. "Hey, free country and all. I don't mind chatting just with the two of you, but I won't throw a fit either." So much for staying away.

Either way, he'd accompany Jennifer and entered the VIP lounge.

Continued in (VIP lounge) Nuit D'encre...
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

4. Likes , Ruach, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy did not usually comment on the way people dressed. The creature's whole existence was predicated on not fitting in with the fashionable so how could the haunt judge another? But this woman seemed to enjoy clothes and so Bellemy veered away from the normal and said "It is a rather pretty orange. Reminds me of the leaves in autumn and Creamsicles always were my favorite." there is no malice to the words, no sarcastic barb. "Your friend must be very fashion forward if you are trying to match them."

Bellemy couldn't help but smile behind the veil, this woman was refreshingly animated. A distinct difference from the stuffy formality that Bellemy usually associated with. "Well met Mary. You may call me Bellemy if it pleases you."

The haunt looked again, more carefully at the woman and chose to give yet another compliment. "Might I say, that is a very interesting pendant. Is that Yggdrasil?" calling up memories of past pagan study.

Curse: See Minisheet

6. Likes Origins, liked this post
    The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Continued from (Grand Opening) at the bar...

Worm passes through the club, drink in hand. Buzzed, but not sloppy. Not yet anyway.

He glances over Connor's shoulder at Quinn Durant , gives her a playful wink. Come find me if you want to have some real fun that look seems to say. Why should Mr. Alternative-but-not-too-Alternative get those two all to himself?

Flirty looks, 3 successes

Worm's not drunk enough to make too much trouble, though. So he keeps going. Eyes now on Crystal and his remarkable suit. He follows the dude and his companions into the VIP room.

Continued in (VIP lounge) Nuit D'encre...

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bellemy gets a smile from Circe. "Aww, yer a sweetie ain't ya?" And then laughter, "Oh ho ho ho! He's as forward as a shovel swinging at a face," she laughs, "Or maybe he is an artist and I just don't get that shit."

"It would be a pleasure Bellemy, oh veiled one of mystery," she is genuine in her good mood. Fortunate for all present. Who knows what she is packing inside that orange jacket. Though instead of finger a gun, she instead grasps her pendant. "Hmm, I suppose I could say it is that Asgardian tree. Or some other nature thingie. I can say that the copper wire was a bitch ta make and a cruel evil bitch ta bend around the rock." Truly, the fae blessing of time saved was useful for this kind of thing. "And back at ya, yer veils give ya this whole mysterious man of mysteries vibe. Ya pull it off!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

At ease in the club, her dark eyes sparkling as she gazes about. Spotting the wave from Conner Wells , an eyebrow quirks briefly before she touches Quinn's arm to let her know of her cousin's ... greeting? No- invitation she realizes as the man turns with ah- Jennifer made it out! Well, that is good to see indeed.

But before she can decide if she wants to accept, Connor is in front of her and Quinn. His beast thankfully masked. She could wish the same could be said for a number of outfits that stood out in the crowd. There was something awful at the bar and the ensemble inspired by a traffic cone nearly made Bellemy look unremarkable. She was sure she had seen the female under the orange before, but to try and focus and place the face she would have to stare at the outfit. And she just wasn't in the mood.

Instead, she smiled at her Covenant mate Connor OBrien , "I was just saying that it appears to be a most successful opening. You must be more than pleased."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

11. Likes BoxingUnicorn, pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn smiled softly at Connor as he approached them. She offered the small box, with a gentle nod of her head. Indicating it was a gift with him in mind. "Thank you for the welcome Mr. OBrien. Things look like they have gone off without a hitch! Congratulations on a successful opening! I hope you will accept this gift to mark the occasion. I know a man of your tastes will appreciate its craftsmanship and quality." And when he finally did open it, most likely later this evening, or the next, he would find the inscription. It came out more formal than she had intended in this setting. Old habits died hard. Even harder with the Kindred.

There were many things to be distracted with. One of which gave her the look and the wink. He Colonel Worm was a road flare, but yet Quinn was not unused to the unusual or the flamboyant. You would be surprised the kind of clientele she worked for, after all. She couldn't help but smile softly, glancing to Twist, and wondering what she thought of all of it. She followed Twist's gaze to the woman with the pants! Quinn recognized her too. Mary. Or so she introduced herself as.

Quinn gave an upnod to Conner Wells. Smiling to her cousin as he slipped into the VIP area.

13. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread