Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A letter to the Priscus

THREADID
    A
    Albert M. Baker

A letter is delivered to the Nox, it consists of bond paper in a corresponding envelope sealed with red wax (the seal bearing the letters AMB) and inscribed with black ink in old fashioned roundhand. On the outside there was just the name ofthe adressee 'Ms. Durant'.

'Dear Priscus Durant,

I present my compliments to you. I have been referred to you in a matterof business which I dare hope not to be bothersome to you.
    I would like to seek residence in Sacramento and thusly as it is common, ask for the opportunity to meet you for a conversation about how to accomplish this goal. Additionally I would humbly ask for your service as a sponsor for presenting myself to the Prince and the Hierophant.

I propose a personal meeting, at a time and place convenient to you, where the matter can be safely discussed and I would be very grateful if you were inclined to agree. At the moment I happen to be reachable via mail at [address of a motel near the city]

Yours sincerely
    Dr. Albert Martin Baker'

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn picked up the letter from her office, and read through it, a slight smile forming on her lips. Bittersweet. One door closes, and another opens. Setting Mr. Baker's letter down, she opened her drawer and removed a sheet of parchment and the fountain pen that had been gifted her from Jack, an inkwell, and put a square of black wax in the warmer.

Dear Dr. Albert Martin Baker,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am delighted to hear you are considering Sacramento as your home. I myself have found the city very welcoming, and the Kindred that fill it of quality. Her Grace, Prince Antinori is open and welcoming to all Covenants and the Unaligned. I would be happy to get you properly settled. I look forward to meeting you in person at xyz day and xyz time.

Warmest Regards,

Quinn Durant
    Priscus of Mehket, Reeve of Sacramento

When she was finished writing she folded the the letter meticulously, and sealed the inner letter with black wax and the Mehket Clan Seal. The outer was also sealed with wax, but just with a round stamp to ensure it was delivered untampered with. She gave it to a court courier and had it delivered to him in person.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Will set up the Acknowledgement Scene tomorrow! YAY! Go ahead and click on the right below the graphic of the pen to close out this coms scene. I cannot as you are the one who opened it originally! Looking forward to getting you into play!

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.